Shes right u goofy

• So Sad
Reactions: Saisei
Not clicking.

• JFL
what is context

what is context
i was dming her on instagram and telling her about eliot rodger and shes pretty much some normie fuck who i was blackpilling bc i hate normies and she was fucking doing the mewing memes and telling me 'heightmaxx' so i was explaining how bs this is that it blew up and normies shouldnt even know what a heightmaxx is and then i showed her my old .org account and she found some messages and i told her to research blackpill and so she searched up PSL edit on youtube and that vid came up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, lemonnz and Alt
i was dming her on instagram and telling her about eliot rodger and shes pretty much some normie fuck who i was blackpilling bc i hate normies and she was fucking doing the mewing memes and telling me 'heightmaxx' so i was explaining how bs this is that it blew up and normies shouldnt even know what a heightmaxx is and then i showed her my old .org account and she found some messages and i told her to research blackpill and so she searched up PSL edit on youtube and that vid came up
View attachment 2875098
ooover

this is what happens when you try to blackpill normies

they're too nt for this shit

• +1
ooover

this is what happens when you try to blackpill normies

they're too nt for this shit
yeah i knew it wouldnt work but i was bored anyway

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
View attachment 2875098
What in the fuck have I just read? You were talking to a girl about ER and showed her your account here? tf is wrong with u

What in the fuck have I just read? You were talking to a girl about ER and showed her your account here? tf is wrong with u
nah bc she didnt think i was og i cant have these foids thinking im newgen

and she didnt find this account its just my old deleted account from my thread against james sapphire bc i was explaining james sapphire lore to try and get some nudes

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Send this autism vid to the subhuman to see her reaction

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Saisei and brucewayne78
i fell off so hard
I hate it when forum legends don't get treaten with the respect they're due. These fucking newcels man... they were normies until 3 months ago when they saw a post with 118.763 likes about mewing. Now they think they're the forum main characters.

Real niggas were blackpilled by life and found this forum by themselves.

• +1
shes young and female = infinite smv

• +1
Ltn

• WTF
I hate it when forum legends don't get treaten with the respect they're due. These fucking newcels man... they were normies until 3 months ago when they saw a post with 118.763 likes about mewing. Now they think they're the forum main characters.

Real niggas were blackpilled by life and found this forum by themselves.
real shit man i may have fallen off due to a foid distracting me but blackpill is life. ive been made blackpilled by my experiences and i will return grrater than ever

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and FutureSlayer
Yeah it’s because you fraud

View attachment 2875098
How tall are you?

real shit man i may have fallen off due to a foid distracting me but blackpill is life. ive been made blackpilled by my experiences and i will return grrater than ever

sexy edit audio?