"Lupin the 3rd", Netflix Adaptation is Making Black Women Angry

human304

human304

Kraken
The legendary 1970's Japanese Anime Lupin had and still has a nostalgic fanbase all around the world.
The original Lupin, from the Japanese Anime , looks like this

So, Netflix decided to make the live action. You know who they decided to cast as Lupin, you dont have to guess they cast Omar Sy , a nigger refugee living in France and cooming in white puss puss.

(coal burning wife, he dated several Arab , white and asian women before her)

In what world he looks like Lupin ?????

Oh and the main series is filled with BBC propaganda , Negro men are brilliant , they are amazing , they solve crimes (JFL). Whites and Arab men are cucks.

And all the French and Arab women in that series is fucking The Kangs.

It is so pathetic that Black Women of France literally protested saying that Netflix completely erased them from screen.

Lipstick Alley, Reddit Two Ex choromosomes, Glamour, New York Post, Wall Street Journal and many many news paper had thousands of articles on this.

Meanwhile , @AspiringMogger : "oh no BRO , there is no BBC propaganda bro. bitches give me pusspuss cause muh game bro. they are not brainwashed bro. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRooooooooooooooooooo."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, GuyFromSingapore, Napoleon de Geso and 14 others
So happy this thread got no interaction. Some Indian in Kuala Lampur raging about diversity is so funny to me.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, GuyFromSingapore, Samsara and 13 others
Lupin is a character from french literature created in the early 1900s not an anime character jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Primalsplit and human304
its interesting that white brah boost the SMV of black male but not black females

boosting SMV of black females will cause more black brah to be possessive of them and not go interracial

boosting only the SMV of the males = white brah gets horny seeing white women go interracial

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3virtues, GuyFromSingapore and AspiringMogger
its interesting that white brah boost the SMV of black male but not black females

boosting SMV of black females will cause more black brah to be possessive of them and not go interracial

boosting only the SMV of the males = white brah gets horny seeing white women go interracial
It’s impossible to boost black womens smv. Impossible.

TND. Now.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, human304 and gribsufer1
Even black TV show leads in Europe look like deformed apes. What no Amerimutt euro ancestry does to you :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and human304

No such thing as SMV boosting in this case. All it does is boost exposure, it has no real effects on dating and mating. If you show 5 sexy black women on a TV show, won't change the fact 87 percent of black women are fat/obese.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Joe Rogancel and 1 other person
Netflix is owned partly by Obama and George Soros what did you expect? Netflix owes it’s existence to Obama and Obama is a super liberal degenerate married to a tranny, what you’re seeing now is mild compared to what’s coming

There will be no end to this because they already gave black men too much money through sports, music, etc and black men are very racists or if you don’t want to call them racist, pro-black interests

Interracial dating is tolerable though, the problem is everything else. Blacks are essentially and army of degeneracy because of being black they have to be left wing and that’s a bigger problem. Once all the women turn lesbian or into trannies these people will continue to vote left because they’ll think that if they don’t their privileges will be taken away

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, Joe Rogancel and human304
don't mention whites and arabs in the same sentence, you ethnik faghole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and human304
Black women's sole existence can be boiled down to them complaining that nobody wants them

Cannot stress this enough how grateful I am that I have a white mom @dimorphism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Joe Rogancel and human304
If I could restart my life I would work hard to be a director so I can make more BMxF couples

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: human304
If I could restart my life I would work hard to be a director so I can make more BMxF couples
i dont have to restart my life to kill niggers like you

• +1
Whites can't stop sucking BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, human304 and Ricky212
No such thing as SMV boosting in this case. All it does is boost exposure, it has no real effects on dating and mating. If you show 5 sexy black women on a TV show, won't change the fact 87 percent of black women are fat/obese.
its legit

i'll show u photo for example of how it works

what average black brahs look like

what white males think of when they hear a black male or what they call black cock

images

• +1
Lupin is a character from french literature created in the early 1900s not an anime character jfl
“Lupin” is the french character “Lupin the 3rd” is an anime character based off the original get your facts right retard

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and human304
“Lupin” is the french character “Lupin the 3rd” is an anime character based off the original get your facts right retard
brutal replacing white brah with a black french male

• +1
brutal replacing white brah with a black french male
Lupin the 3rd was an anime based off the original Lupin in the anime hes related to the original. This adaptation is adapting a japenese character with a black one.
(movie adaptation)
In the show its joked that he looks like a monkey. So the casting of a black man as him fits perfectly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and human304
I honestly couldn't give two shits about anime. All I know is the netflix show OP is referring to is based off Maurice Leblanc's Arsène Lupin novel series

• +1
I honestly couldn't give two shits about anime. All I know is the netflix show OP is referring to is based off Maurice Leblanc's Arsène Lupin novel series
He still wouldnt be black this is blackwashing

• +1
The legendary 1970's Japanese Anime Lupin had and still has a nostalgic fanbase all around the world.
View attachment 2474025
View attachment 2474024
So, Netflix decided to make the live action. You know who they decided to cast as Lupin, you dont have to guess they cast Omar Sy , a nigger refugee living in France and cooming in white puss puss.
View attachment 2474034
View attachment 2474037
View attachment 2474042

Oh and the main series is filled with BBC propaganda , Negro men are brilliant , they are amazing , they solve crimes (JFL). Whites and Arab men are cucks.

It is so pathetic that Black Women of France literally protested saying that Netflix completely erased them from screen.
View attachment 2474044

Lipstick Alley, Reddit Two Ex choromosomes, Glamour, New York Post, Wall Street Journal and many many news paper had thousands of articles on this.

Meanwhile , @AspiringMogger : "oh no BRO , there is no BBC propaganda bro. bitches give me pusspuss cause muh game bro. they are not brainwashed bro. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRooooooooooooooooooo."
Nahhb who tf is that nigga

• +1
Who the fuck is Lupin?

• +1
It’s impossible to boost black womens smv. Impossible.
at last some truth. shit sprinkled with gold flakes and caviar is still shit.
here , gud boiiii, here is your reward.

its legit

what white males think of when they hear a black male or what they call black cock

images

the austin guy is not 100 percent black, i think he is black and dominican.

• +1
the austin guy is not 100 percent black, i think he is black and dominican.
when they are passing as black they are seen as pure black

its why light skin black brahs and female with white features are seen as black to white females

• +1
Bbc Halo is insane coz how is this legit subhuman leading male shows and pulling. Looks like beetlejuice on steroids
View attachment 2474025
View attachment 2474024
View attachment 2474034
View attachment 2474037
View attachment 2474042

View attachment 2474044

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, JovenCansao and human304
Bbc Halo is insane coz how is this legit subhuman leading male shows and pulling. Looks like beetlejuice on steroids
these woke whites all lost their minds.

also imdb is filled with only positive reviews.

that show is stupid. they just shows him doing simple thing as extra ordinary works.

he pushes a computer button and everyone acts like he just defeated 1000 people.

horrible show.

French people’s legacy is being cucks at this point jfl

• +1
its legit

images

Would fuck the shit out of that Negress.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler