Attachments

• IMG_27131.PNG
    IMG_27131.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Proper photo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seltin Sweety, funkyflamingo, tasmanian devil and 7 others
Hate to be the one who says this bro but 4/10. 41.5% ipd, 0.9 midface, shit jaw. Fails every measureement horribly

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Ltn
Jaw Failo

Not utterly over, your features are decent.

But your midface, chin, jaw frontal angle and eye placement are all severely flawed. It's why I wondered whether it's a low-quality selfie at first, they commonly cause these exact flaws due to distortion.

Cuck material

Hate to be the one who says this bro but 4/10. 41.5% ipd, 0.9 midface, shit jaw. Fails every measureement horribly

Start chewing gum ASAP you have a pointy chin like phineos and ferb

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
ltn brutal ipd

Try to be little bit more happy when u take the picture. No girl will like ur expression on that photo

your only flaw is your ipd tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
ngl you need to revise the way you measure ratios, cause they always end up being inaccurate by a couple percent

ESR is about 42.3% (still not great, ik) and MFR is 0.92 - 0.93 depending on where you consider the lip line

When you take the IPD, you have to go to the center of the pupil. And don't overshoot the bizygo by extending past the bounds of the skin: Even if someone has sideburns, they're zygos will always end pretty much where the skin does, cause the hair on that part grows laterally much more than it grows 'forward'.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19968 and Mainstream
Ltn no potential to ever be 5/10 without surgery

ngl you need to revise the way you measure ratios, cause they always end up being inaccurate by a couple percent

View attachment 2657410

ESR is about 42.3% (still not great, ik) and MFR is 0.92 - 0.93 depending on where you consider the lip line

When you take the IPD, you have to go to the center of the pupil. And don't overshoot the bizygo by extending past the bounds of the skin: Even if someone has sideburns, they're zygos will always end pretty much where the skin does, cause the hair on that part grows laterally much more than it grows 'forward'.
I just did em rlly fast but he is still ltn imo

Thanks for the rate. Yeah no surprise with my jaw. Do you recon enclomiphene and test can fix it to any extent?

Thanks for the rate. Yeah no surprise with my jaw. Do you recon enclomiphene and test can fix it to any extent?
They can and will also help ur neck

Not utterly over, your features are decent.

But your midface, chin, jaw frontal angle and eye placement are all severely flawed. It's why I wondered whether it's a low-quality selfie at first, they commonly cause these exact flaws due to distortion.
Nah its genuinely the back camera from 3 meters away. It looks worse in selfies. Thanks for the rate though. Do you recon enclomiphene and test can fix my jaw to any extent?

IPD is a big failo, ltn

that jaw fucks you over so bad

solid mtn, good potential if surgery

Keanu Reeves if his dad stomped on his skull daily as a baby

Thanks for the rate. Will a higher bf percentage help improve my jaw
eh not really, chew gum if you don't wanna hardmaxx or don't have money. Chewing won't make your jaw look insanely much better but will bloat the masseter muscles. There's a chance that you could look bloated if you chew though, but give it a try