Mad scientist

J

JustCallMeKash

Iron
Theories

Inward gonian growth theory: pull apart your gonians and overtime they will become wider

Bonesmashing Shoulders for v taper theory:

Take something and smash your shoulders for Lateral growth

Dick lengthing theory:

Putting small amount of weights unto your dick and sleep at the edge of the bed with the weights pulling it down and overtime it will stretch so much that it will naturally be longer.

These are all just theories I need a mad assistant to test them out for me

Delete your account and rope theory:

Deleting your account on looksfags.org and committing suicide because you're a fucking worthless nigger with room temperature IQ.

• Woah
Reactions: Jova
Womp womp I have a 8 inch dick at 17 cry harder

Theories

Inward gonian growth theory: pull apart your gonians and overtime they will become wider

Bonesmashing Shoulders for v taper theory:

Take something and smash your shoulders for Lateral growth

Dick lengthing theory:

Putting small amount of weights unto your dick and sleep at the edge of the bed with the weights pulling it down and overtime it will stretch so much that it will naturally be longer.

These are all just theories I need a mad assistant to test them out for me
Inward gonion:
The mandible is one bone wouldnt work i press back on my chin all the time on my knee for dozens of minutes at a time, my chin hasnt receded 1 mm since then.

Bonesnashing shoulders: be prepared fo get 2 mm at most of lateral protrusion LOL

Dick lengthening: get ready to cut off blood stream to your penis for temporary results

Your theories are shit kys dalit dnr tales

Inward gonion:
The mandible is one bone wouldnt work i press back on my chin all the time on my knee for dozens of minutes at a time, my chin hasnt receded 1 mm since then.

Bonesnashing shoulders: be prepared fo get 2 mm at most of lateral protrusion LOL

Dick lengthening: get ready to cut off blood stream to your penis for temporary results

Your theories are shit kys dalit dnr tales
Why would your chin receed if pressure is being applied? It would actually adapt and grow larger and denser

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx