Made Snapfish acc used this Indian Girl

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
So i made a snapfish acc using this girl

And i got a lot of friend req and most of them directly called me on snap when i sent a pic of hers so i had to block those one guy even directly shred his dick pics as soon as he saw me wtf, One guy said i love u as soon as he saw my pic

Life is so eazy as a chick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and RAMU KAKA
So i made a snapfish acc using this girl
View attachment 2537167View attachment 2537168
And i got a lot of friend req and most of them directly called me on snap when i sent a pic of hers so i had to block those one guy even directly shred his dick pics as soon as he saw me wtf, One guy said i love u as soon as he saw my pic

Life is so eazy as a chick
They get so many fucking compliments that they're annoyed by it, I cant imagine being annoyed by compliments even if it comes from an ltb

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Willmogulater
They get so many fucking compliments that they're annoyed by it, I cant imagine being annoyed by compliments even if it comes from an ltb
Yea girls get creeped out yesterday one girl blocked me as soon as i wrote hi it was an indian girl and she dint saw my pics or anything

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Jamaldickjavontus
Yea girls get creeped out yesterday one girl blocked me as soon as i wrote hi it was an indian girl and she dint saw my pics or anything
if you think about it men themselves are causing hypergamy and inceldom,stop giving women attention

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
yes it is if men stopped treating women like gods watch what will happen
Yea mostly indian girls r highly narcissist cause of the attention they get if i was her i would act the same

Yea mostly indian girls r highly narcissist cause of the attention they get if i was her i would act the same
almost all girls are,due to men giving them too much attention and glory they go for chads or higher ranking smv men

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater