Makeup-maxxing for "masculine" men ultimate tutorial

pinkpiller

pinkpiller

Iron
inb4 "it's gay" "it's not masculine"

I tell you : all those "alpha" "sigma" "masculinity" are one of the hardest cope of all the internet, ironically male gaze as hell. Out there there are non-binary spiritual purple-haired disconstructed "guys" who slay way more than 99% of the male population while doing some nasty spiritual kinky bdsm sex on your favorite stacies
As long as it does not impair your bravery/courage/ability to slay/assertivity/leadership, bothering if "something will make you more alpha or not"

But never mind this tutorial is made for guys like me who want to get the best of both worlds and keep "masculine" look while fraudmaxxing as much as possible, so everything I state here will go from non-noticeable to almost-non-noticeable

Level 1 : fraudmaxxing the beard and the eyebrow area :
This is the kind of ustensil you want to use :

This kind of pencil will allow you to compensate a subhuman pre-puberous beard by filling the wholes by roughly "drawing" hair in it. It is preferable to use the tint below you hair natural tint so it's 100% unnoticeable

Here is my minoxidil beard without ink in it :

Here is my beard with a few dashes of ink in it (could have done more but no need to to keep it unoticeable)

You can of course apply with subtelty on short trimmered beards, and you can even "contour" your feature by adding fake hair where you want to create relief and shades (cheekbones, chin, jawline, dimples...).

My fellow blackcels can even touch their line up real quick when needed thanks to this technique

Here are a few BEFORE/AFTER after a few minutes that I just spent in my workplace's toilets LOL

Same technique can be applied for eyebrow areas, but don't overdoit especially if you don't need to : that's way less natural if you mess this up. I personally only trim my elbows to shape them up (not too much : the minimal amount of hair, less is more)

*** To be finished later, I have to take the bus ***

Attachments

• 1707156969552.jpeg
    1707156969552.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 49130, rubberduck and 5 others
jfl
makeup and masculine in same sentence

fag

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mtcut3plush, Orc and Deleted member 51781
not doing that gay shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Emanuel, Sprinkles, Orc and 1 other person
thanks for the tutorial weeknd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Emanuel, Angutoid and 2 others

your brain on blackpill

better thread than any of the people crying in this thread will ever post.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?, proxyy, zharupodrugu and 6 others
jfl
makeup and masculine in same sentence

fag
Like I said: bravery/courage/strength/creativity/ability to slay are valid

"Masculinity" is a hard cope that allowed yall subhumans to be sold on diet coke as soon as it has been labeled "Zero" lol

Y'all wear skinny and slim jeans while it is was a gay trend a few years ago

Niggas out there thinking they Thomas Shelby while being unable to approach a Becky without fainting and nofapping cuz they can't maintain an erection won't tell me what is masculine and what is not jfl

• +1
Reactions: Orc and IWantToMax
Like I said: bravery/courage/strength/creativity/ability to slay are valid

"Masculinity" is a hard cope that allowed yall subhumans to be sold on diet coke as soon as it has been labeled "Zero" lol

Y'all wear skinny and slim jeans while it is was a gay trend a few years ago

Niggas out there thinking they Thomas Shelby while being unable to approach a Becky without fainting and nofapping cuz they can't maintain an erection won't tell me what is masculine and what is not jfl
get bones nigga not makeup

• Ugh..
Reactions: Orc
jfl plastic surgeries aren’t gay but contouring is

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, rubberduck and BrahminBoss
can you show the eyebrows before after? and what is the cost of this?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Orc
Damn I can't edit it no more I have been too slow, I will publish part 2 as soon as I'm home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Putting some powder or cream on your face is gay but stripping naked & getting knocked unconscious while some old man rearranges your face to look like your favorite PSL God and probably sticks his finger up your ass isn’t

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
better thread than any of the people crying in this thread will ever post.
anyone that cries about makeup but still is on this forum and does other looksmaxes is low iq as shit, same guys in this thread crying about muh makeup is gay, get the tiktok boy perm which is 10x more gay

bb cream for blemishes, and some sort of liner like op mentioned is literally all you need

-hide blemishes, accentuate features that are already there

• +1
Reactions: Orc
anyone that cries about makeup but still is on this forum and does other looksmaxes is low iq as shit, same guys in this thread crying about muh makeup is gay, get the tiktok boy perm which is 10x more gay

bb cream for blemishes, and some sort of liner like op mentioned is literally all you need

-hide blemishes, accentuate features that are already there
same fags are posting male models that wear more make up than women on the daily.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: proxyy, BrahminBoss, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
same fags are posting male models that wear more make up than women on the daily.
yep, posting pics with more makeup plus edited and morphed in photoshop 10 times, fucking exposure turned down to fucking negative numbers to become muh dark triad.

yeah man posting pictures of men that were edited to perfection using software isnt gay but fixing a blemish on ur face is lol at the self awareness of some of these users

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, BrahminBoss and Orc
My cousin puts eyeliner on me and makes my hollow cheeks more prominent with makeup contouring whenever I go over to her house, no one calls me gay or anything, and it ascends my eye area. Only liner on the bottom though just to make the medial canthus more prevalent. I unironically go up 1 psl when she contours my face, Why don’t all guys do this

Would u try this bruh? @ElTruecel

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing