Making a hinge account as a mtn

D

Deleted member 50253

Iron
I’m about a 5/10 facially with my one halo being height (6’3) I’m expecting to get around 5 likes, probably no message replies tho. Will update soon w results

• +1
Reactions: IntelligentCel and FacialStructure404
U will get more bro ur 6'3 height is law

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Tbh bro go clubbing unless chadlite and meet a certain cut off point OLD pointless im sorry to break it to you bro

Im like a high end htn and dont meet the cut off due to being low Smv coloring on tinder I get 0 date and like 2 likes a day :smonk:

So best to stick to warm approaching and clubbing :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
just put 6'3 that's all that matters nowadays

• +1
Reactions: muh
I’m about a 5/10 facially with my one halo being height (6’3) I’m expecting to get around 5 likes, probably no message replies tho. Will update soon w results
5 likes at 6'3 is depressing i thought height pill was everything, pretty sure if i put myself at 5'6 i could still do slightly better

5 likes at 6'3 is depressing i thought height pill was everything, pretty sure if i put myself at 5'6 i could still do slightly better
I’m expecting 5, I guess we’ll see tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki and gooner23
Tbh bro go clubbing unless chadlite and meet a certain cut off point OLD pointless im sorry to break it to you bro

Im like a high end htn and dont meet the cut off due to being low Smv coloring on tinder I get 0 date and like 2 likes a day :smonk:

Tf is warm approach

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roge, CarrotMaxxer and Lev Peshkov
U gotta be slightly handsome for it to work with actually decent looking women
have you seen the videos where women pick a ugly tall man over a good looking short guy height is key nowadays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, bronzeagepervert, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Tf is warm approach
Like of you engage socially with girls and school, work wherever anyway you already know a little about each other therefore it’s not a cold approach if you reach out to them so there’s less work to break the ice

I got my last girl thru work :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
have you seen the videos where women pick a ugly tall man over a good looking short guy height is key nowadays
I’m not disagreeing with you, I’m saying to get an actual attractive girl you need a mix of both, not one or the other yfm

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives

you arent even close to high htn, fucking retard

you arent even close to high htn, fucking retard
How would you know? I definitely am brother I have been looksmsxxing for years

Just for example I’m 6’1, 85kg 10% body fat, good jaw, good skin, good ratios, good eye area and a10 eyes, good haircut

My failos is just the haircolor and the pale skin

Brother I promise you I am

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
How would you know? I definitely am brother I have been looksmsxxing for years

Just for example I’m 6’1, 85kg 10% body fat, good jaw, good skin, good ratios, good eye area and a10 eyes, good haircut

My failos is just the haircolor and the pale skin

Brother I promise you I am
Right and you get 2 matches a day? Idek why you wouldn’t make a more realistic larp at least lol

Right and you get 2 matches a day? Idek why you wouldn’t make a more realistic larp at least lol
It is the truth and I can verify all I have claimed

It is difficult as a htn despite having a tall stature and impressive physique, etc

To compete with the chads and chadlites in OLD

this isn’t larp this is the reality of the blackpill you delusional nigger :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl at your cope hoping that HTN normies will be enough for you to ascend on OLD

sorry boyo it’s no sec for you unless psl 6 >

It is the truth and I can verify all I have claimed

It is difficult as a htn despite having a tall stature and impressive physique, etc

To compete with the chads and chadlites in OLD

this isn’t larp this is the reality of the blackpill you delusional nigger :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl at your cope hoping that HTN normies will be enough for you to ascend on OLD

sorry boyo it’s no sec for you unless psl 6 >
I’m MTN and do better than you. Larping curry.

One thing I’m not curry I’m white

From the sounds of things you’re probably not in the UK which seems to have its own blackpill ecosystem

Now with thag being said I know my appeal and have been looksmsxxing since I’m 16

I’ve gone from psl 4 to psl 5 and Smv irl from 4/10 to 6.5/10

And this struggles in UK

The cut off is Chadlite to get casual slays

I don’t struggle w getting a LTR I’m talking about casual dating and such

But you’re clearly low iq and have low life experience from my research into your account with us

I’d imagine that my results would also vary depending on where I was located in UK / Europe

And that doesn’t change anything

As I’ve been independently rated by normies, incels and foids and have hundreds of people rated me in the past as HTN

And in conjunction to this being 6’1 (doctor measured me last), on roids since 16 (obviously I have a good physique inkwell) and being fashionmaxxed brings me to about irl appeal of htn face with Smv of 6.5/10 as I know my biggest fail is coloring its not striking which would go to 7.5/10 once this is fixed

Now with that all being said that’s completely in light with the blackpill as sub 8/10 males will not get anything as the cut off for women is too 20% men get 80% of the women

And to get the top 10% woman u gotta be in that top quintile too

So I’m definitely not coping brother, I’ve had many girlfriends and sexual experiences in my life allowed by my looks level but I’ve not met the cut off to slay on OLD

It’s as simple as thag

Not chad, don’t use OLD

you’re better off warm approaching irl

Anyone that says otherwise is delusional and coping :lul:

One thing I’m not curry I’m white

From the sounds of things you’re probably not in the UK which seems to have its own blackpill ecosystem

Now with thag being said I know my appeal and have been looksmsxxing since I’m 16

I’ve gone from psl 4 to psl 5 and Smv irl from 4/10 to 6.5/10

And this struggles in UK

The cut off is Chadlite to get casual slays

I don’t struggle w getting a LTR I’m talking about casual dating and such

But you’re clearly low iq and have low life experience from my research into your account with us

I’d imagine that my results would also vary depending on where I was located in UK / Europe

And that doesn’t change anything

As I’ve been independently rated by normies, incels and foids and have hundreds of people rated me in the past as HTN

And in conjunction to this being 6’1 (doctor measured me last), on roids since 16 (obviously I have a good physique inkwell) and being fashionmaxxed brings me to about irl appeal of htn face with Smv of 6.5/10 as I know my biggest fail is coloring its not striking which would go to 7.5/10 once this is fixed

Now with that all being said that’s completely in light with the blackpill as sub 8/10 males will not get anything as the cut off for women is too 20% men get 80% of the women

And to get the top 10% woman u gotta be in that top quintile too

So I’m definitely not coping brother, I’ve had many girlfriends and sexual experiences in my life allowed by my looks level but I’ve not met the cut off to slay on OLD

It’s as simple as thag

Not chad, don’t use OLD

you’re better off warm approaching irl

Anyone that says otherwise is delusional and coping :lul:
Idk if the cutoffs htn, I got some pussy last night from tinder and I’m mtn tops.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Idk if the cutoffs htn, I got some pussy last night from tinder and I’m mtn tops.
And what country?

Age?

How did the foid look

I can tell if none UK then probs u slayed a fairly average girl and probably secured her from fitting a niche

Ie avg but pretty boy maxxed / avg but with big dick / body halo

We need to know your niche, age , area and all of this information

As long as irl sex appeal to a girl she values you at 7/10 you can slay her

And what country?

Age?

How did the foid look

I can tell if none UK then probs u slayed a fairly average girl and probably secured her from fitting a niche

Ie avg but pretty boy maxxed / avg but with big dick / body halo

We need to know your niche, age , area and all of this information

As long as irl sex appeal to a girl she values you at 7/10 you can slay her
America
I’m 19, she’s 23 I think
Pretty hot actually
I’m 6’3 with a great body n big dick so I guess that’s a niche?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Sex appeal maxxed is what you are buddy :chad:
America
I’m 19, she’s 23 I think
Pretty hot actually
I’m 6’3 with a great body n big dick so I guess that’s a niche?