Making a website

Manana

Manana

Gold
Anyone here has any experience in making a website?

Sounds like a gold mine to me. Apparently very expensive. These nerds who speak in code charge insane amounts.

Its not hard, you can even have free presets nowaday including ones made by ai, the dirty currys who charge a lot its cause they do some customization and are only just necessary for complex webpages with databases and shit, wich is easy but tedious, so they know it, and they exploit that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manana
Its not hard, you can even have free presets nowaday including ones made by ai, the dirty currys who charge a lot its cause they do some customization and are only just necessary for complex webpages with databases and shit, wich is easy but tedious, so they know it, and they exploit that
You think all of that could be easily learned? For the kind of project I am aiming at (userbase,forum, review system) internet estimate isn't less than 50k or so; like what the fuck?

No way these nerds deserve that kind of money for doing something that's so basic nowadays. Plumetting of their salaries will be beautifull to watch.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You think all of that could be easily learned? For the kind of project I am aiming at (userbase,forum, review system) internet estimate isn't less than 50k or so; like what the fuck?

No way these nerds deserve that kind of money for doing something that's so basic nowadays. Plumetting of their salaries will be beautifull to watch.
No, but these smelly bhais arent even worth it, they want to rape your wallet off, but it will took couple months and work if you want it (even less)