making money is easy. follow this easy step (detailed guide on sports betting) BOTB 2022

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
realistic-sports-betting-poster-sport-betting-headline-smartphone-screen-bet-now-button-vector-illustration_1284-77971.jpg

bet now

yes you should. you will ask me why
not i will explain

thing is, betting you play against bookmakers . and they dont know outcomes of the games. they only put odds so they think they gonna win on long run . but honestly if you like know your shit about nba or football, or any other sport. im sure you can just bet bet bet and win and withdraw money because u simply can predict the outcome by being an expert

thats what i did

portrait-confident-successful-man-suit-eyewear_171337-9332.jpg

i bought my own car at 19 and moved from my parents . if you want to learn specifically more about how to make money from betting ask below

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, _MVP_, Kasanova and 3 others
@Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
yup exactly you just need to always predict correctly who wins and you will make money easy peasy

realistic-sports-betting-poster-sport-betting-headline-smartphone-screen-bet-now-button-vector-illustration_1284-77971.jpg

bet now

yes you should. you will ask me why
not i will explain

thing is, betting you play against bookmakers . and they dont know outcomes of the games. they only put odds so they think they gonna win on long run . but honestly if you like know your shit about nba or football, or any other sport. im sure you can just bet bet bet and win and withdraw money because u simply can predict the outcome by being an expert

thats what i did

portrait-confident-successful-man-suit-eyewear_171337-9332.jpg

i bought my own car at 19 and moved from my parents . if you want to learn specifically more about how to make money from betting ask below
just get a job if your doing this copium. You will lose so much money if u think its this easy. Even sport experts lose money from betting on games. Also in that time ur watching the nba games u could be working and getting double the money

just get a job if your doing this copium. You will lose so much money if u think its this easy. Even sport experts lose money from betting on games. Also in that time ur watching the nba games u could be working and getting double the money
Blyat ok i go warehouse

Just gamble your money theory