Making my lifegoal to looksmax

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Gonna looksmax with every resource i got.
Being shallow ftw.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, mojopin, RichardSpencel and 4 others
The only important thing in life

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, mojopin, RichardSpencel and 5 others
Mongrel general: What is best in life?
Conan: To mog your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mojopin, RichardSpencel, StressShady and 6 others
Looksmaxing and Moneymaxing are the only 2 things I care about. Fuck hobbies, fuck passion, fuck love, fuck god, fuck morality.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656, fobos and 5 others
Looksmaxing and Moneymaxing are the only 2 things I care about. Fuck hobbies, fuck passion, fuck love, fuck god, fuck morality.
Moneymaxxing, inner game maxxing, outer game maxxing. With that order

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Hobbies and personality are important too

But status and look is the most important things too

MOG OR GET MOGGED ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, xz90, kobecel and 3 others
Gonna looksmax with every resource i got.
Being shallow ftw.
Looksmaxing changed my life. after subscribing in this site I realised becoming more attractive was the most important thing in my life.
Even if many people claim looksmax.me and lookism just make you become more autistic, I followed looksmaxing guides and finally managed to get a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and dodt
I’m not joking you need hobbies when you are board

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Coping and Extra Chromosome
Didn't read but if you don't inject GHK-cu then you aren't looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
Its a mogger eat mog world

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Didn't read but if you don't inject GHK-cu then you aren't looksmaxing.
Just googled this. Apparently it is better than Vit C serum and tretinoin for collagen production and can be used to stimulate hair growth too. Where can I get some?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Just googled this. Apparently it is better than Vit C serum and tretinoin for collagen production and can be used to stimulate hair growth too. Where can I get some?
Yeah. I am dropping chemicals left and right here tbh ngl.

I can pm u sauce

• Woah
Reactions: kirbyparks
Only hobby u need is fucking and partying
unless u decide to get some gf... and u end up telling all your stories.. thats where u start making em up u see

Didn't read, but if you aren't harvesting rat growth plates and manually DIY implanting them into your knees and spine then you aren't looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Coping
Didn't read, but if you aren't harvesting rat growth plates and manually DIY implanting them into your knees and spine then you aren't looksmaxxing.
Make me 6’5 pls

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Make me 6’5 pls
I have to do that on my self first :'D
For starters make your letrozole solution to stop any sealing in its tracks. This will buy us time.

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
I have to do that on my self first :'D
For starters make your letrozole solution to stop any sealing in its tracks. This will buy us time.
U will figure this out I have faith in u boyo save us incels

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Looksmaxing changed my life. after subscribing in this site I realised becoming more attractive was the most important thing in my life.
Even if many people claim looksmax.me and lookism just make you become more autistic, I followed looksmaxing guides and finally managed to get a girlfriend

Amen to that.

Never seen any decent advice here on looksmax really, but making that first post on lookism and being informed I was a balding, bloated cuck was a hard pill to swallow at first, but ultimately lead to much better things.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dodt
All that matters in life is making a shit ton of money and having a virgin JB worship you

Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dodt and 712127
I was gonna say that it's kinda sad to dedicate your life to it, however it really isn't too bad of a hobby. As long as you treat it it all around, lke focouse on EVERY looksmaxx. and mental health with PUA so you have a lot to show for it. If it is, gonna be your lifes work it should be very good.