MAKINITHAPPEN EVISCERATION THREAD PART II (MORE BRUTAL THAN THE LAST)

32. Not 35.

Again. You guys inform me that I am not even old by adding 3 years to my age.
You were acting like an autist at 20.
You were acting like an autist at 25.
You were acting like an autist at 30.
And you are acting like an autist at 32.

What makes you think that in these 3 yrs you will achieve change? You might aswell be 35.

Brother, I wrote that entire post so hopefully you can see that your priorities are completely messed up. Just think what 99.9% of your highschool friends for example are doing right now.
Those same people you grew up with.

You are literally one of those users that has two accounts on this place and talking about this that and the other lol.

You are such a loser that you cannot even face me on your main account. That's how much of a shunned in the west fresh of the banana boat cringe heavy bud bud accent faggot you are.

Yes, yes! I make all you native Indians feel like shit and guess what? I LOVE IT! You should not be in the UK. You are good for nothing. There was a time where our nation only accepted the exceptional people from India and Pakistan. The talented doctors, dentists, surgeons and accountants. But now we accept faggots like you who can't even ensure the hot chocolate doesn't spill in the UberEats / Deliveroo bag.

I don't even have 2 accounts jfl. You really tryna clutch at straws because you know deep down everything I said was true. That's how I know I hit a nerve. You ignore everything I said, all truth.. and start conjuring up bullshit to relieve yourself. How long you going to do this for?

The funny thing is, I was actually trying to help you. Most people here don't give a fuck about you, and only @ you or interact with you so you can jester for them. So they can have a cheap laugh at your expense.
Now that I told you that, you will probably jump to the other extreme and try to act all stoic and serious. That's the type of person you are. You see life as two sides of a coin, only the extremes exist for you.

And wtf are you on about I am native Indian. Bro, I'm mixed and I'm a 3rd gen in UK.
Wonder how you found out I was from the UK though? :feelshmm:
Been scouring my posts lmfao

You're a nobody 24-26 year old talking about my age.

You're a Zoomer and doing absolutely fucking jackshit with your life. So what is the point in you being young? Lol. You will never live these years as good as I am even living mine now. Tell me, when was the last time you crashed a party?
Wrong.

So I'm supposedly 24-26 and a zoomer? Make it make sense 😅😂
Bro if you really value a person's life with how they react to materialistic things or societal norms stemmed from feelings of inadequacy - like "crashing a party", I really don't know what to tell you.

Anything anybody tells you won't have any effect anyways. It all starts with dropping your ego. Only from then can you achieve true change

you’re not the brightest guy in the room are you?

you’re gathering pedophilia from a site that has your indian subhuman face imprinted in almost every single shitpost, nice thinking, ravi, shit, they even know your government name, you’ve also encouraged suicidal tendencies to other users here which i have proof of and also said multiple racial slurs towards black people and the south asian community, it’s not looking good for you pal :ogre::feelshah:
Genuinely Cagefuel. I've never laughed this hard on .org before

Does this mean anything to you @Master ?

Bro if this is real that's actually crazy. I went on geomax.me earlier today (linked by some random dude), and saw this. Thought it was shitpost at first... no shot he owns sanctioned.
That's truly despicable if that's true

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, HTN_Mentalcel and coisbhai

No I was slaying pussy. Particularly in my late teens and early 20s.

'Acting like an autist' ?

You mean being a joker for a period of boredom during a pandemic that seemed like it was never ending? Yeah sure.

Save me the essays. Never read past this part. Enjoy. You wasted all that time for no reason.

May be I'll speak with you on your main ID again you envious little ugly peanut skulled shit.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You were acting like an autist at 30.
And you are acting like an autist at 32.

What makes you think that in these 3 yrs you will achieve change? You might aswell be 35.

Brother, I wrote that entire post so hopefully you can see that your priorities are completely messed up. Just think what 99.9% of your highschool friends for example are doing right now.
Those same people you grew up with.

I don't even have 2 accounts jfl. You really tryna clutch at straws because you know deep down everything I said was true. That's how I know I hit a nerve. You ignore everything I said, all truth.. and start conjuring up bullshit to relieve yourself. How long you going to do this for?

The funny thing is, I was actually trying to help you. Most people here don't give a fuck about you, and only @ you or interact with you so you can jester for them. So they can have a cheap laugh at your expense.
Now that I told you that, you will probably jump to the other extreme and try to act all stoic and serious. That's the type of person you are. You see life as two sides of a coin, only the extremes exist for you.

And wtf are you on about I am native Indian. Bro, I'm mixed and I'm a 3rd gen in UK.
Wonder how you found out I was from the UK though? :feelshmm:
Been scouring my posts lmfao

Wrong.

So I'm supposedly 24-26 and a zoomer? Make it make sense 😅😂
Bro if you really value a person's life with how they react to materialistic things or societal norms stemmed from feelings of inadequacy - like "crashing a party", I really don't know what to tell you.

Anything anybody tells you won't have any effect anyways. It all starts with dropping your ego. Only from then can you achieve true change

Genuinely Cagefuel. I've never laughed this hard on .org before

Bro if this is real that's actually crazy. I went on geomax.me earlier today (linked by some random dude), and saw this. Thought it was shitpost at first... no shot he owns sanctioned.
That's truly despicable if that's true
Wait what's your name on .me, my posts kept getting removed by Alex brown because I kept calling him a faggot:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Good thread, but the /fit/ posts could have been posted by someone else as a joke. Though, based on his replies to this thread, it probably was him who posted it.

No I was slaying pussy. Particularly in my late teens and early 20s.

'Acting like an autist' ?

You mean being a joker for a period of boredom during a pandemic that seemed like it was never ending? Yeah sure.

Save me the essays. Never read past this part. Enjoy. You wasted all that time for no reason.

May be I'll speak with you on your main ID again you envious little ugly peanut skulled shit.
Why am I not surprised a retard like you was too scared to read another one of my posts, after the raw truth earlier was accompanied with your response of me "having another account" :lul::lul::lul:.

walter white GIF

I do not
Talk about extending a hand for the wrong person... you deserve to rot here
Time is slipping out of your grasp grandpa

Wait what's your name on .me, my posts kept getting removed by Alex brown because I kept calling him a faggot:lul:
Nah I ain't ever making an account on that forum jfl
Was lurking just to see if it was valid or not

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Charisma, HTN_Mentalcel and coisbhai
Tag me pls in the future

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai

• JFL
Reactions: piec and coisbhai