Male alcoholism has a Freudian explanation; it is due to a need to escape from the sexual frustration of not being able to find a partner.

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
We all know a boomer or a friend who drowns all his sorrows in alcohol and drugs. But these sorrows go beyond the stresses of everyday life or simply to distract themselves, but more often than not have a Freudian explanation of a sexual nature.

Men are sexual animals, a study revealed that we think about 120 times a day about sex or about copulation. Meanwhile, the capitalist society marginalizes and stigmatizes male sexuality every day.

Feminism managed to sexually marginalize 80% of men just because of their physical appearance and taught women that they should fuck men with higher status and attractiveness.

It is logical that there is a lot of frustration on the part of men, since society took away their right to couple since they abandoned monogamy and the moral restrictions given by Christianity.

Currently men are single, alone, childless and with an unstoppable sexual frustration. While women embrace polygamy and share Chad's cock.

Suicide and substance dependency have increased exponentially among young men.

If we don't stop this as a tribe, as a cohesive group as women did, we will continue to lose space in society.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, YoYqkim and thereallegend
Carl Jung will always mog Freud to gandy heaven, old fart connecting everything to sexuality :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, m0ss26 and Matheus
Carl Jung will always mog Freud to gandy heaven, old fart connecting everything to sexuality :lul:
Then go on ahead and go back to the Congo, you fucking low IQ nigger, who doesn't understand sociology and doesn't stand up for his reproductive rights as a man.

honey, wake up! alexander the great posted again

Boomer alcoholic and the millennial vape addict describes about 80% of people I see IRL

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I don't know. The normies I know drink because it's fun, and they have no problems with women

if i had a timemachine i would kill sigmund freud

great thread. bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back