Male attractiveness peaks from 16 to ~ 24 in 2020 - Age of the pretty boy/Collagen is everything

MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
Some people still want to convince others male attractiveness peaks in their late 20s/early 30s or even mid 30s. In 2020, however, collagen is everything. It is well known pretty boy looks do not last past early to mid 20s we have seen it with Chico and even guys like Bieber. Guys past that age just can not compete with younger guys higher collagen levels. Supposedly and according to science they should have only declined slightly at that point but we all know how vastly different the skin of a 20 year old and a 26 year old looks. Welcome to the age of the pretty boy. Whether you like it or not it is not just girls going crazy over them it is women too. It is the sad reality we live in.

Prime pretty boys, have millions of women drooling over them.
Chico age 20

and at 28

Beyond over.
We have to look closely at guys like Cox who are in their early 20s right now to see if this fast peak can be extended for a few more years with perfect skin care etc. Until there are actual treatments for collagen loss in a couple decades this is the brutal blackpill. Unless you are blessed with 99th percentile Pitt genetics you will already look like shit going on 30.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 7785 and 22 others
Why talk about Pitt when it's all about the Depp?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heguldus, SubhumanCurrycel, BigBoy and 5 others
That's why Dom mogs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 12218, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 others
jesus fuck teenegers are afraid to age like others. brb zyrosmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, randomvanish and BigBoy
An elaboration on age.

Male peak is on average 26 - 36 years old. (if he: doesn't go ugly bald(ing), doesn't get fat, doesn't get fucked up skin)

tl;dr:
https://iconicmen.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/smv-is-it-real/

Massive OkCupid study done on Age and SMV decline and peak on Men and Women based on overall desirability. Done in 2015 with both young and older people. Millions of people.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2010/02/8.png
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/

Aging and desirability of both men and women is something this community gets wrong alot of the time imo. While "the wall" is hyperbole female desirability drops very far very fast after 23-24 and male desirability on average shoots up to about 26-27 where it peaks for a good 10 years, then declines (if the man doesn't get: ugly bald, fat, and/or fucked up skin).

"Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age. "

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

Go lookup "hot men" on google, nearly 75% of results are of men aged in that bracket above. Plenty Chads become higher tier chads in their early-mid 30s before declining.

SOME older guys have higher SMV with age(Chads and Chadlites). Age isn't the crippling factor some blackpill guys make it out to be. It's OVER after 25, crowds. Go look up "Top 100 sexiest men" or "/r/ladyboners" or just google "Hot guys" and the MAJORITY of those guys are in their late twenties to mid thirties. This is because testosterone causes masculinization of the face and voice over your entire lifetime. Meaning your voice and face and still changing(albeit much slower) even in your 20's and 30's.

Age doesn't make much of a difference to women (as it does to us men, visa versa) as long as you're actually attractive.

For example:

See Here - He's in his Thirties.

Perhaps even better this tinder experiment article down below concerning younger vs older attractive men on tinder. Make sure you read and understand the entire article, but in summary a 26 year old attractive guy on tinder pulled tons of foids. A 34 year old attractive guy pulled even more(age ranges, older women have less options) and when factoring for age and setting the 34 year old man to an age range only allowing matches between 18-26 he pulled 3% less of this age range than the 26 year old. See this picture here.

Tinder Experiments

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

In summary JFL if you aren't attractive, age doesn't matter much only your face.

Look at the way roasties talk about guys like Jared Leto, they would gladly line themselves up, strip down, and allow him to plow them all one by one without a care in the world about his age. The dude is just attractive looking.

Think about how creepy it would be perceived if a 35 year old man were to be flirting with a 19 year old foid in the club. Now picture this 35 year old men flirting with her. Suddenly it went from creepy to A-okay with her, her friends, and everyone else(except bitter old roasties). Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit. That's a fact. Once guys are of equal attractiveness it comes down to other stuff after that, like status(or the perception there of), and money. You get the picture. Age plays a limited role, it's how you look that matters most/all.

Some graphs. To top it off:

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

DJl7mCEVoAEcTHT

mZR3HA5.png

httpatomoreillycomsourceoreillyimages306902.png.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, zeshama, EverythingMaxxer and 33 others
An elaboration on age.

Male peak is on average 26 - 36 years old. (if he: doesn't go ugly bald(ing), doesn't get fat, doesn't get fucked up skin)

tl;dr:

Massive OkCupid study done on Age and SMV decline and peak on Men and Women based on overall desirability. Done in 2015 with both young and older people. Millions of people.

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/07/03/ok-cupid-data-on-sex-desirability-and-age/

Aging and desirability of both men and women is something this community gets wrong alot of the time imo. While "the wall" is hyperbole female desirability drops very far very fast after 23-24 and male desirability on average shoots up to about 26-27 where it peaks for a good 10 years, then declines (if the man doesn't get: ugly bald, fat, and/or fucked up skin).

"Attractive 34 year old Guy matched with 18.9% of the women under 27 years old he swiped right on. This is only slightly less than Attractive 26 year old Guy. The average age of these women was 23.7 and the average age of his matches was 24.3. Attractive 34 year old Guy didn’t pay much, if any, penalty for being 10 years older than the average female on Tinder. Apparently for males attractive is attractive at any age. "

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

Go lookup "hot men" on google, nearly 75% of results are of men aged in that bracket above. Plenty Chads become higher tier chads in their early-mid 30s before declining.

SOME older guys have higher SMV with age(Chads and Chadlites). Age isn't the crippling factor some blackpill guys make it out to be. It's OVER after 25, crowds. Go look up "Top 100 sexiest men" or "/r/ladyboners" or just google "Hot guys" and the MAJORITY of those guys are in their late twenties to mid thirties. This is because testosterone causes masculinization of the face and voice over your entire lifetime. Meaning your voice and face and still changing(albeit much slower) even in your 20's and 30's.

Age doesn't make much of a difference to women (as it does to us men, visa versa) as long as you're actually attractive.

For example:

Perhaps even better this tinder experiment article down below concerning younger vs older attractive men on tinder. Make sure you read and understand the entire article, but in summary a 26 year old attractive guy on tinder pulled tons of foids. A 34 year old attractive guy pulled even more(age ranges, older women have less options) and when factoring for age and setting the 34 year old man to an age range only allowing matches between 18-26 he pulled 3% less of this age range than the 26 year old. See this picture here.

Tinder Experiments

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study

In summary JFL if you aren't attractive, age doesn't matter much only your face.

Look at the way roasties talk about guys like Jared Leto, they would gladly line themselves up, strip down, and allow him to plow them all one by one without a care in the world about his age. The dude is just attractive looking.

Think about how creepy it would be perceived if a 35 year old man were to be flirting with a 19 year old foid in the club. Now picture this 35 year old men flirting with her. Suddenly it went from creepy to A-okay with her, her friends, and everyone else(except bitter old roasties). Hell I bet if you're a loaded 35 year old and look like this you could pull her and her friends. Tell them there'a an after party with booze, movies, a huge TV, a Jacuzzi/Hot-tub, and a pool at your mansion. You get her and her friends and they would prefer you over a guy her own age of equal attractive with less flashy shit. That's a fact. Once guys are of equal attractiveness it comes down to other stuff after that, like status(or the perception there of), and money. You get the picture. Age plays a limited role, it's how you look that matters most/all.

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

DJl7mCEVoAEcTHT

mZR3HA5.png

I know this study but smv for men (not women) is not the same as physical attractiveness which is the only thing I consider. For women on the other hand, it is pretty much 1:1 physical attractiveness/smv

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Arvenas, Loud_Jock and 2 others
An elaboration on age.

tl;dr:

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

For example:

Tinder Experiments

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

DJl7mCEVoAEcTHT

mZR3HA5.png

I appreciate the legitimacy and effort exerted by you to de-incelate the folks on here. But I don’t think they’re gonna change their mind. Still enjoyed the valuable info. I agree with it fully.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
Until there are actual treatments for collagen loss in a couple decades this is the brutal blackpill. Unless you are blessed with 99th percentile Pitt genetics you will already look like shit going on 30.
I agree. most guys skin quality drops alot in their later 20's and 30's for sure.
But actually. At least in my case. Collagenmaxxing (there can be done alot of things), can really postpone it and you can have skin quality in your 30's asif you are in your 20's.
Men skin ages slower than women, yet alot of females skin qality moff men, while men should skin quality mogg women. The cause is, because men do little about their skin. In general.

OBVIOUSLY.
Most aging men. Get:
* fat and/or
* ugly skin and/or
* bald(ing) in an ugly way.

So in general you are actually right. Men drop in overall SMV and looks attractiveness in general.

All, 3 things I somehow managed to avoid. And I notice my SMV and looks attractiveness is at muh peak at 37. But I think I am an exception case. Maybe because of my being exception case, I my life experience, I might be a bit biased due to that. It's odd, to hit peak physcial attractiveness at 37, I must say. I was always average or below average among my (sme aged) peers, and all of sudden they start treating me like a mogger nowadays, and the behavior changes that happen because of that by people.

(if you wanna check muh clam, one can check this links:
recent: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl-decile-age-guess.201724/
last year: https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-request-none-rope-tips-welcome.68349/
I even posted lifetime almost once: https://looksmax.org/threads/any-oldcels-here-scared-of-being-30.201033/page-2#post-3455234

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Rift, Schizoidcel and 2 others
Being attractive to the most fertile, attractive women (14-21yo girls) is what determines your SMV.

Male age of 17-25yo seems ideal for that. Maybe an average 30yo guy gets more overall attention from women than the average 20yo guy, because women are starting to want to settle down.
But that's attention from suboptimal women that doesn't really count tbh. These women also have higher standards on your financial wealth and lifestyle than younger girls. Suboptimal to say the least.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 18720, Deleted member 643 and 4 others
I don’t know what retards think when they say a guy can look good into his middle age years but an attractive male, DOM or prettyboy or whatever the fuck, will look infinitely worse with less collagen than he previously had in his prime years. A Chad’s prime (which means maintaining appeal to prime young attractive females) lasts as long as his collagen. Rodriguo Guirao (40 years old) is the one and only example I could find of a Chad who aged like fine wine, although his collagen and hair genetics are 1 in a billion.

CE51A928 621D 47A8 90E2 8546F3EB828A

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18325, Norwooder and 6 others
I know this study but smv for men (not women) is not the same as physical attractiveness which is the only thing I consider. For women on the other hand, it is pretty much 1:1 physical attractiveness/smv
View attachment 755623
View attachment 755631
I didn't know, you just meant physical attractiveness.
I must say the graph, I disagree on, claiming that for short term things women go about it where:
35% = looks
and
39% = game + personality (game is such a vague concept, I think personality and game is basically the same)
I would say, looks factor is much bigger, like 50%-60% or more. When being good looking, stuff is just much easier.

This graph shows better how it goes.
It shows that Looks are most important.
And at 2nd place comes FUN.
I think fun can be equalted with game. BUT, I would also say "fun"/game factor will probably significantly correlate with looks attractiveness (due to perception bias). Because it's by default more fun/game on to talk with an attractive looking person. The joke from a good looking man is so funny, whereas the same joke from an ugly man is not that funny. Due to looks bias. I seen it before many times. I know some great personality and fun ugly men, mirin his personality. And women never called him funny or great personality, whereas good looking dude with average at best personality/game is so funny, or good/strong person blabla. Unfair assesment, looks biased regularly. I think
final%20graphing-1.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I agree. most guys skin quality drops alot in their later 20's and 30's for sure.
But actually. At least in my case. Collagenmaxxing (there can be done alot of things), can really postpone it and you can have skin quality in your 30's asif you are in your 20's.
Men skin ages slower than women, yet alot of females skin qality moff men, while men should skin quality mogg women. The cause is, because men do little about their skin. In general.

OBVIOUSLY.
Most aging men. Get:
* fat and/or
* ugly skin and/or
* bald(ing) in an ugly way.

So in general you are actually right. Men drop in overall SMV and looks attractiveness in general.

All, 3 things I somehow managed to avoid. And I notice my SMV and looks attractiveness is at muh peak at 37. But I think I am an exception case. Maybe because of my being exception case, I my life experience, I might be a bit biased due to that. It's odd, to hit peak physcial attractiveness at 37, I must say. I was always average or below average among my (sme aged) peers, and all of sudden they start treating me like a mogger nowadays, and the behavior changes that happen because of that by people.

(if you wanna check muh clam, one can check this links:
recent: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl-decile-age-guess.201724/
last year: https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-request-none-rope-tips-welcome.68349/
I even posted lifetime almost once: https://looksmax.org/threads/any-oldcels-here-scared-of-being-30.201033/page-2#post-3455234

Your looks did not really improve (They kind of did because you were low effort in early 20s) but your skin quality and collagen levels did not decline much. Pretty lucky on genetics especially considering you most likely did nothing until trying to looksmax in your 30s. Do you get attention from good looking women your age or in their 30s?Like at all?

Being attractive to the most fertile, attractive women (14-21yo girls) is what determines your SMV.
Male age of 17-25yo seems ideal for that. Maybe an average 30yo guy gets more overall attention from women than the average 20yo guy, because women are starting to want to settle down.
But that's attention from suboptimal women that doesn't really count tbh. These women also have higher standards on your financial wealth and lifestyle than younger girls. Suboptimal to say the least.
To add this thing though. It all has to do, whith the man his want for children or not. We need to distinct that.

Women from age 14-21, are not breeding material in the West in general (see statts below*). Because rarely do sane women in that age categry, want to have or do have children.
So, unfortunately, when it comes to breeding ages; it has been postponed/changed towards women at the ages of 24-35. And the women hold the power in that decision.
So with women from (lets start at 18 for legal reasons) 18 - 24; is basically the fun/not so serious age group in dating, sex, and so on. But not much anymore the age group, where the reproducing happens. So in the biological/evolutionairy sense, it's a time waiste.

WTF am I saying?
Well, I agree that women from 18-24 are peak SMV and hottest. BUT also, women in that age group have largely dropped out fo being breeding material, due to the availibility of the birthcontrol pill and because of their want/decsion. And they hold the decision power. So, it's the funzone age group, generally speaking.
For reproducing maxxing. As a man. It's good to appeal to women from 25-30; because they more open to that want/desire to have children.

So, I am saying. It depends on what the man wants. To what age group of women he needs to appeal to.

STATTS:
"It reveals that in 2019 women in the Netherlands on average were 30 years old when they had their first child. If they had a second child, on average it came a little over two years later, when they were 31.9 years old "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 275
7C757A0F D5EC 4CA1 A6C5 64986DC45471

Pitt at 40
so it’s time to pittmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, oldcell, Schizoidcel and 2 others
. Pretty lucky on genetics especially considering you most likely did nothing until trying to looksmax in your 30s
truth. although I always lived pretty healthy-ish. as in, I never got fat, did some excercise, eat decently, not addicted or over consuming alcohol, or sigaretts or drugs. And things like that. So lifestyle was always decent to good. Skincare was basically absent from birth untill mid 30's; I must say.
Your looks did not really improve (They kind of did because you were low effort in early 20s) but your skin quality and collagen levels did not decline much.
I think I did improve a bit. I was defoor worst looking in my later 20's and early-mid 30's. Well, in my teens and early-mid 20's; the difference in looks level is not tthat big. But I still think I groom maxxed my way from being maybe max 4PSL in teens till mid 20's; towards 4.5PSL now.
I also developed better style. When I'm dressed well, stylled. I move borderline up to 5 PSL almost I think. I am now working on packing some natty muscles, and getting eyes lasered, and hope overall to be able to reach 5PSL somewhere next year. That's my peak potential, I personally think
Do you get attention from good looking women your age or in their 30s?Like at all?
Yes, for first time in life. I get treated with attention. I was used to living life, as the "invisible man". But now, I have to be aware that when I go out and put in some effort to look good. I get some attention from people. The occassional smile, hi, double/triple check, etc.. I'm also decently tall so that maybe also helps. And I get somewhat regularly positive comments about my looks, in social settings. That never happened before.
But fir getting attention from women from 18 - 27; I still have to be the one being proactive and doing the work. So, no passive-maxxing. But first I wanna maxx out my looks well/good. Because I prefer quality over quantity, and I am now feeling open to having children in the somewhat near future, and I need to breed with good genes/quality. So I need to maxx out, whatI can attract quality wise. for that sake.

Last edited:
To add this thing though. It all has to do, whith the man his want for children or not. We need to distinct that.

Women from age 14-21, are not breeding material in the West in general (see statts below*). Because rarely do sane women in that age categry, want to have or do have children.
So, unfortunately, when it comes to breeding ages; it has been postponed/changed towards women at the ages of 24-35. And the women hold the power in that decision.
So with women from (lets start at 18 for legal reasons) 18 - 24; is basically the fun/not so serious age group in dating, sex, and so on. But not much anymore the age group, where the reproducing happens. So in the biological/evolutionairy sense, it's a time waiste.
Brutal. Not saying it's easy, but I think it's good to put in effort to find a woman age 16-24 thats not too crazy that wants children soon. Having children with a woman thats age 30 or older seems very unideal.

Younger women can perhaps still be convinced more easily, although nowadays it will be very hard with how women are being pushed by culture to postpone having children to 30+ yo or even indefinitely.

Very sick world we live in. Alternatively one could look for a tradiational girl elsewhere. I know that in eastern europe girls tend to marry and breed at a younger, healthier age.

Some people still want to convince others male attractiveness peaks in their late 20s/early 30s or even mid 30s. In 2020, however, collagen is everything. It is well known pretty boy looks do not last past early to mid 20s we have seen it with Chico and even guys like Bieber. Guys past that age just can not compete with younger guys higher collagen levels. Supposedly and according to science they should have only declined slightly at that point but we all know how vastly different the skin of a 20 year old and a 26 year old looks. Welcome to the age of the pretty boy. Whether you like it or not it is not just girls going crazy over them it is women too. It is the sad reality we live in.
View attachment 755495
View attachment 755536
Chico age 20
View attachment 755545
and at 28
View attachment 755547
Beyond over.
We have to look closely at guys like Cox who are in their early 20s right now to see if this fast peak can be extended for a few more years with perfect skin care etc. Until there are actual treatments for collagen loss in a couple decades this is the brutal blackpill. Unless you are blessed with 99th percentile Pitt genetics you will already look like shit going on 30.
delusional narccisist low iq

Brutal. Not saying it's easy, but I think it's good to put in effort to find a woman age 16-24 thats not too crazy that wants children soon. Having children with a woman thats age 30 or older seems very unideal.

Younger women can perhaps still be convinced more easily, although nowadays it will be very hard with how women are being pushed by culture to postpone having children to 30+ yo or even indefinitely.

Very sick world we live in. Alternatively one could look for a tradiational girl elsewhere. I know that in eastern europe girls tend to marry and breed at a younger, healthier age.
Needle in a haystack, in the West. A woman aged 18-24, that wants children soon, is sane and mature enough to raise children decently.
In general, that only starts at 25 and upwards. I agree, SADLY.
In other countries outside West, it may be much different.

Here’s the thing.

In a social setting, the prettyboy will look up to and respect the more masc mogger. He’ll be unable to contain the subconscious queues that demonstrate this, and women will pick up on that (yes, even prime 17 year olds you fuckin pedos).

9 times out of 10, the women’s attraction will simply follow the power/respect dynamic that the males have enacted. This is why you see it said here that both pretty boys and masc will slay—it’s true. But in real life, out in social settings, it gets more complicated than who has the curtain haircut...

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
An elaboration on age.

tl;dr:

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

For example:

Tinder Experiments

0*XxUnEGiFe82-r4FA.jpg

DJl7mCEVoAEcTHT

mZR3HA5.png

>just be a pedophile theory

this has to be bullshit

You can have good collagen and youthful looking skin till your 30-50's (obviously it gets harder every decade that passes) if you know what you're doing and your genes aren't complete garbage. Of course if you party, drink alcohol, shit diet and overtan every day you're going to age like most people which = shit. Keeping your hair is also important so you don't look old. Guys like Jared Leto & Chuando Tan are a good example.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and SPFromNY914
You can have good collagen and youthful looking skin till your 30-50's (obviously it gets harder every decade that passes) if you know what you're doing and your genes aren't complete garbage. Of course if you party, drink alcohol, shit diet and overtan every day you're going to age like most people which = shit. Keeping your hair is also important so you don't look old. Guys like Jared Leto & Chuando Tan are a good example.
To add. the loss of hairline/hair is forgiven on dudes with good stucture face, in this case especially the upper third. BUT, only 20% of men have that (probably even less).
3134-1488212398.jpg
ljungebrggair.png

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
I don’t know what retards think when they say a guy can look good into his middle age years but an attractive male, DOM or prettyboy or whatever the fuck, will look infinitely worse with less collagen than he previously had in his prime years. A Chad’s prime (which means maintaining appeal to prime young attractive females) lasts as long as his collagen. Rodriguo Guirao (40 years old) is the one and only example I could find of a Chad who aged like fine wine, although his collagen and hair genetics are 1 in a billion.

View attachment 755718
pitt also mogs mf was 36 in fight club if im not mistaken

View attachment 755495
View attachment 755536
Chico age 20
View attachment 755545
and at 28
View attachment 755547
Beyond over.
I am almost 31 and i look like this:

Attachments

• 20200804_215314.jpg
    20200804_215314.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 508
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, EverythingMaxxer, Inscol and 3 others
If you avoid sun you can keep most of your collagen until 40.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I am almost 31 and i look like this:
are you fr 30 in that pic? no bs if thats true that is life fuel but your skin looks much younger

are you fr 30 in that pic? no bs if thats true that is life fuel but your skin looks much younger
i ll be 31 the 21st december. And i look much younger in other pics. Look

Attachments

• la foto (2).jpg
    la foto (2).jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 352
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
looks like glass skin in that pic. if your serious about the 30 and no makeup or some bs filter that skin quality is insane

looks like glass skin in that pic. if your serious about the 30 and no makeup or some bs filter that skin quality is insane
i dont use filters. I just avoid sun and i take vitamin c since 22. and i take collagen and glucosamin for my back pain since 27

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Highrise
i dont use filters. I just avoid sun and i take vitamin c since 22. and i take collagen and glucosamin for my back pain since 27
not even daily Retin A or past IPL treatments? nothing?

View attachment 755495
View attachment 755536
Chico age 20
View attachment 755545
and at 28
View attachment 755547
Beyond over.

1 of your only legit hthreads but really its about looking young not being young

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
If you want look younger at 30... Never touch alcohol or tobacco in your life. Use Sun cream. Get rid of acne.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Kmscurry, mogstar and 3 others
I'm 24 years old and I look 18 years old jfl
Black genes helps

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 4106
My fucking teacher tought im tiktoker .. Even tough Im 29 years old. Was very embarrassing moment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry

View attachment 755718
Yes, but Dom still looked fine even with less collagen, while the pretty boy didn't.

To add. the loss of hairline/hair is forgiven on dudes with good stucture face, in this case especially the upper third. BUT, only 20% of men have that (probably even less).
3134-1488212398.jpg
ljungebrggair.png
Dude on left and dude on right?

Very autistic thread and girls 20+ prefer masculinity not some twink eboy

Meeks peaked at 30, so did Somerhalder pitt etc

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, gaymidget and alex569
Truff.
Most males don't have the bones to get by with shit collagen

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
I'm confused now. Is maxilla everything or is collagen now everything or what?? Make up your mind op!!

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything

Cope thread. You will never see a more wet and lustful comment section than Brando in his prime
We was 27

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
An elaboration on age.

tl;dr:

AGE BLACKPILL-
Male Prime=26-36

Giga lifefuel, srs
@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
He’s chad af bro shit. Square jaw, thin chin and hunter eyes and good ass zygos
I agree. One of the RARE exceptions (imo) that looks better bald than with hair. Because bald it's very noticeable he has awesome bonestrcture and bonemass

Can I ask; did you have acne anytime in your youth? If so, did you went on Accutane or something? How did you get rid of the acne?

Can we finally stop with the male model cope? The biggest "stars" in regards to slaying are movies stars because A: they look mass appealing B: They look good in motion and not only in pictures with good lightning and C: They are movie stars for a reason.
Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Jason Mamoa mog chico to the moon and back when it comes to slaying. They aged very well and still looked attractive to girls in their 20s, 30s and 40s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Can I ask; did you have acne anytime in your youth? If so, did you went on Accutane or something? How did you get rid of the acne?
I didnt have acne but i had terribly oily skin and scalp. I have to take 2 to 3 showers per day to keep my skin and hair clear. And this was even worse in my teens and early 20s. I never used accutane but i use glycolic acid.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
How much vitamin c you take?