Male teachers are such faggots I hate them

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt

I know it's an ad but still. Reminded me of my school and my teachers.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
you graduated and they are pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
teaching is shit unless you teach at university

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
maybe u were just a bad student

this advert is so gay jfl

What's wrong with that? Male teachers that aren't effeminate pussies or fags are a good thing. I didn't see anything wrong with this guy. Classrooms are predominantly led by feminist cunts. More guys like this in the classroom would be a great thing.

I was a teacher by the way, for more than 7 years. I know for a fact that I made a positive difference in quite a few boy's lives. While all the other piss weak teachers were handing out participation trophies my students knew that in my classroom 2nd place just means 1st loser. My kids loved me and knew I really cared for them. My favorite response when one of them came to tattle because another one hit them was to tease them by asking if they wanted me to send them to the hospital. They'd always laugh.

one of them came to tattle because another one hit them was to tease them by asking if they wanted me to send them to the hospital
That guy is on this forum right now

That guy is on this forum right now
No, the kid who's teacher made a big deal about it is the one who's on the forum. The kids who came running to me weren't kids who were being perpetually bullied. They'd just gotten into a disagreement with a friend or something and then gotten hit or shoved. It's not like they were crying. Using loving humor I taught them the lesson that in the real world nobody's gonna give a fuck. Basically if I didn't see it and you're not hurt, and you're not being bullied, then there's no point in telling me. Deal with it yourself.

Don't get me wrong. When I say "tease" I mean I did it in a loving patient way. I was never condescending or sarcastic with children. Even the ones that irritated the fuck out of me.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
No, the kid who's teacher made a big deal about it is the one who's on the forum. The kids who came running to me weren't kids who were being perpetually bullied. They'd just gotten into a disagreement with a friend or something and then gotten hit or shoved. It's not like they were crying. Using loving humor I taught them the lesson that in the real world nobody's gonna give a fuck. Basically if I didn't see it and you're not hurt, and you're not being bullied, then there's no point in telling me. Deal with it yourself.

Don't get me wrong. When I say "tease" I mean I did it in a loving patient way. I was never condescending or sarcastic with children. Even the ones that irritated the fuck out of me.
Cool

How old are ye and what country? How did you get into teaching? What is most interesting thing that happened whilst at ur job

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Cool

How old are ye and what country? How did you get into teaching? What is most interesting thing that happened whilst at ur job
I'm 36 from the US. Taught in China (English). Was the only skill I could offer to support myself living abroad. The most interesting thing that happened was getting arrested for teaching without the proper (work) visa in 2020. Spent 14 hours in a Chinese jail before my boss was able to negotiate a bribe to make it all go away. Other than that in 2012 I caused a manager of mine to have a mental breakdown and smash everything on her desk, including her iPhone, before going into another room and sobbing her eyes out. Here's a link to a post I made detailing it in another thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115

I really wish I did what I knew to be true at 12 and just dropped out of school. But i still had this idea adults knew better truth I later found out is teachers are objective failures in life who normally picked their job because something they wanted to do didn't work out.

And even in spite of how easy their stupid job is they still complain while making kids lives so much worse. I would have been better off taking the GED at 14 and working in retail for 4 years then school. Teachers are mostly washed up failures

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada