MAN CUTS OFF HIS DAD'S FACE AND WEARS IT WHILE TALKING TO HIS GRANDAD

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
This is probably the craziest crime case I've seen.

(The second pic shows the skin mask on the dad's degloved head)

"A 26-year-old man killed his father by multiple puncture wounds to the chest and neck using a sharpened screwdriver. He lured his father into the cellar and, before inflicting the fatal strokes, he tried in vain to electrocute him using a stun gun. After this, he hung his father by the legs in a cellar window and decapitated him using a surgical scalpel and shovel. Additionally, he made deep incisions across the popliteal fosse to bleed the corpse and collected the blood from the cervical stump vessels in a bucket. He then took the separated head and neck upstairs to his room and scalped it through the whole night."

"he placed this scalp–mask over his head, previously shaved and layered with stick tape. He put on his father’s clothes, hat, glasses, and scarf and left home to sit on a bench.

When his grandfather came by, he started a conversation with him pretending to be the father. The grandfather did not recognize him and was sure that he was talking with his son. After a while they even had breakfast together. Finally, the grandfather, surprised by the unnatural voice of his “son” and suspicious of his interlocutor, went into the cellar where he found the body and departed for a neighbor’s house to call the police."

Link to the full article:

@Aloha

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, mortis, Skywalker and 32 others
Welcome to slavshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, n0rthface, hardestmfintheroom and 17 others
society hates baldcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, vampyre, JustShower and 5 others
Least schizo pole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, WeiWei, Banderacell and 15 others
imagine the absolute genetic filth that lead up to that point, that grandpa was confronted by the reality of his utter shit genetics stacked on top of eachother

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, BitchBoy, Primalsplit and 17 others
the grandfather must have been old as fuck if he sat across from this thing and had breakfast with him :sick:

1702062129769-png.2596702

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, n0rthface, BitchBoy and 15 others
Slavistan chronicles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, BitchBoy, Whitepill_Saint and 9 others

"A 26-year-old man killed his father by multiple puncture wounds to the chest and neck using a sharpened screwdriver. He lured his father into the cellar and, before inflicting the fatal strokes, he tried in vain to electrocute him using a stun gun. After this, he hung his father by the legs in a cellar window and decapitated him using a surgical scalpel and shovel. Additionally, he made deep incisions across the popliteal fosse to bleed the corpse and collected the blood from the cervical stump vessels in a bucket. He then took the separated head and neck upstairs to his room and scalped it through the whole night."

"he placed this scalp–mask over his head, previously shaved and layered with stick tape. He put on his father’s clothes, hat, glasses, and scarf and left home to sit on a bench.

When his grandfather came by, he started a conversation with him pretending to be the father. The grandfather did not recognize him and was sure that he was talking with his son. After a while they even had breakfast together. Finally, the grandfather, surprised by the unnatural voice of his “son” and suspicious of his interlocutor, went into the cellar where he found the body and departed for a neighbor’s house to call the police."

@Aloha
this is so fucking hard wtf. the mask is actually super tuff? and then acting like your father while wearing his skin going out and convincing that old nigga. bruh this shit is hard af actual psycho shit

i can tell it was some ukranian immigrant that did this they are fucking savages

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, overtier1011, uglysub8male and 5 others
when you could be a great horror movie writer but ended up living your stories instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Primalsplit, Sondern and 7 others
this is so fucking hard wtf. the mask is actually super tuff? and then acting like your father while wearing his skin going out and convincing that old nigga. bruh this shit is hard af actual psycho shit
Yeah, It's almost artistic in a way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Psychophilly, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
This. Ever imagined a normal western man doing this shit? You cant, Hitler was right
Well western men have less aggressive hobbies.
Q2oahtm9tihb1

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, Whitepill_Saint, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
High serotine make you go insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and LooksThinker
Euros prank mog Americans.
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, Primalsplit, overtier1011 and 3 others

@Aloha
bookmarked because i have never seen more interesting shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Michael Myers and Spiritualcell
Aww, that's so sad. He wanted his grandfather's approval that bad. And still, SMH, he didn't get it.

The things some people do for conversation.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Av0nr, LooksThinker and 1 other person
That old ass mofo must have had stage 9 dementia to not notice something was up with his son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, n0rthface, BitchBoy and 5 others
my nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Bro cosplayed as his dad 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, mortis, overtier1011 and 9 others
Slavs aren’t white

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, IanIachimoe2491 and Spiritualcell
nigga forgot halloween ended 💀

• JFL
Reactions: JustShower, Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker and 1 other person

@Aloha
looks like ai

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Spiritualcell
Minimum dark traid personality to not get cucked by women in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, n0rthface, Skywalker and 11 others
Welcome back bro btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Spiritualcell and Lookologist003
Wow, I mean I clicked on the thread and all. I read the title, my brain thought it was prepared, but it was not. Jesus. That's fucking horrifying. I am thoroughly disturbed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, gr34ter, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

@Aloha
Was his grandfather blind?

• JFL

@Aloha
Leather face type shit innit

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Ricky212

@Aloha
Oedipal family unit

• Woah
Welcome back bro btw
Thank you.

@Spiͯriͯtualcel check this out.
Omega beta bucks murders his 'girlfriend' https://www.hermantheshocker.com/maniac-skins-girlfriend-flushed-her-guts-through-the-toilet/
This website is freaky. I'm glad I saw this on a Friday, because there is no way I'm getting to bed soundly tonight.
Interesting.
It reminds me of a case where a Russian doctor realized the woman he was dating was transgender (Male to female).

Only thing that remained was a head attached to a spinal cord.

"The pair were having sex when he realised that she was 'transsexual' and had undergone surgery.
He immediately strangled her on her bed and then to hide the murder, dismembered her corpse"

"The medic Mikhail Tikhonov, 27, cooked some of her body parts in her oven and flushed her remains down the toilet"

Also I keep confusing you and @LooksThinker with each other.
Which one of you is the young kid with blonde hair?

Wow, I mean I clicked on the thread and all. I read the title, my brain thought it was prepared, but it was not. Jesus. That's fucking horrifying. I am thoroughly disturbed.
If you repeatedly expose yourself to gore, you are likely to become increasingly desensitized over time. Eventually, you may reach a point where you can observe gore without experiencing negative emotions, and you might even be able to eat while viewing such content.

It's possible that this exposure could lead to developing a sadistic or even sexual pleasure in witnessing gore.

I recall being extremely sensitive as a boy. The first time I saw a man obliterated by an oil rig machine, I felt sick for an entire day. However, after viewing thousands of images and videos depicting various types of deaths, I now find them entertaining and even feel a sexual attraction towards *cute* deceased women.

This thread got a surprising amount of attention. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks the case is interesting.
Perhaps I should make more threads about unique and interesting gore.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TechnoBoss, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
wtf did his dad to to him

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Spiritualcell
Thank you.

Interesting.
It reminds me of a case where a Russian doctor realized the woman he was dating was transgender (Male to female).

Only thing that remained was a head attached to a spinal cord.

"The pair were having sex when he realised that she was 'transsexual' and had undergone surgery.
He immediately strangled her on her bed and then to hide the murder, dismembered her corpse"

"The medic Mikhail Tikhonov, 27, cooked some of her body parts in her oven and flushed her remains down the toilet"

Also I keep confusing you and @LooksThinker with each other.
Which one of you is the young kid with blonde hair?

If you repeatedly expose yourself to gore, you are likely to become increasingly desensitized over time. Eventually, you may reach a point where you can observe gore without experiencing negative emotions, and you might even be able to eat while viewing such content.

It's possible that this exposure could lead to developing a sadistic or even sexual pleasure in witnessing gore.

I recall being extremely sensitive as a boy. The first time I saw a man obliterated by an oil rig machine, I felt sick for an entire day. However, after viewing thousands of images and videos depicting various types of deaths, I now find them entertaining and even feel a sexual attraction towards *cute* deceased women.

This thread got a surprising amount of attention. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks the case is interesting.
Perhaps I should make more threads about unique and interesting gore.
I´m the young kid with blonde hair.

• JFL
Holy fuck. Imagine going out on a walk late at night and you walk past this guy sitting on a bench… you don’t even realize he’s wearing someone else’s face as his mask. Leatherface type of shit. Incredibly disturbing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Jamaldickjavontus and Spiritualcell
on a real note poor father and literal hollywood horror movie type murder scene jeez

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Michael Myers and Spiritualcell
Slavs aren’t white
Have you heard of this Russian guy?

He would abduct street children in the 90s and brought them into his basement where he would butcher them and then made his mother walk with buckets full of dead children to dispose them into the nearby river.

RussianMother

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and TheMaxxer333
wtf did his dad to to him
Exactly it's fucked up almost no matter what his father did but he most likely wasn't the best dad in the world maybe abused him or something horrible as well

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Spiritualcell
Why do slavs do all this weird shit?? They have over supply of stunning women, why not just hookup with them, instead if this shit???

• JFL
normal in eastern europe tbh

• JFL
Have you heard of this Russian guy?

He would abduct street children in the 90s and brought them into his basement where he would butcher them and then made his mother walk with buckets full of dead children to dispose them into the nearby river.

View attachment 2602510

this is why hanging needs to be brought back srs....its also the most painful method of execution, as drowning/ gasping for air is the worst....

• JFL
this is why hanging needs to be brought back srs....its also the most painful method of execution, as drowning/ gasping for air is the worst....
It's instant if there's a drop.

I know Japan uses hanging for death row inmates, but I don't know if there's a drop

However, after viewing thousands of images and videos depicting various types of deaths, I now find them entertaining and even feel a sexual attraction towards *cute* deceased women.
u for real?

• JFL
That's finnerroo.
Unfortunately he killed himself about a month ago.

@Aloha
This is one spoiler I will not be clicking on. Good day.

• JFL
That's finnerroo.
Unfortunately he killed himself about a month ago.

Why did he kill himself

• JFL