Man, if approaching was legit...

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I would approach like crazy. I have ridiculous tolerance and energy, I could do this relentlesly, if it was to get me laid.

But if you think about it, approaching makes no sense. How would, forcing a girl into conversation with 0 setup, result to sex?

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, CupOfCoffee, Vitruvian and 8 others
Imagine a random guy walking up to you trying to sweettalk himself into your pussy while 20 guys that you know are doing the same, who do you choose?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee, ChoSeungHui and 6 others
I feel sorry for women that have to deal with pua cucks

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Ritalincel
I feel sorry for women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 773, The Dude Abides, NormieKilla and 15 others
Only time I've seen pickups work are in public places meant for it like beaches and clubs. Most slays are from foids you're acquainted with

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and Deleted member 1329
if ur Chad, approaching them will make their day cause they think that they're good looking enough, they'll spread anyday (giving number)

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Imagine a random guy walking up to you trying to sweettalk himself into your pussy while 20 guys that you know are doing the same, who do you choose?

no need to choose cause she already fucks chad
Only time I've seen pickups work are in public places meant for it like beaches and clubs. Most slays are from foids you're acquainted with

i never saw any picku work lol. and i know guys who get approached and refuse the girls

Over for many men.
I feel sorry for women that have to deal with pua cucks
I feel sorry for men that have to deal with women lying to them about the bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, The Dude Abides and Insomniac
Approaching women is the biggest meme.

Yea I would not cold approach women in 2019. I feel like women would think "Why is he approaching me if he can just use tinder? Is he that desperate? Does he not get any dates with other women online like everyone else does? Must be something wrong with him. I gotta leave." Approaching in parties, clubs or through solcial circles is the only time I would be ok with.

Anyone who says not approaching makes you a fakecel is bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Anyone who says not approaching makes you a fakecel is bluepilled
Exactly. Approaching doesn't fucking work unless it's a warm approach via social circle game.

You can talk to people but "approaching" like a lion on the hunt is gonna get you in court

we need an incel court. These mod are power hungry.