Man rotting is boring af

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
I think workcelling is the ideal way to live life, and to spend your time.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
After a while yeah it is

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
After a while yeah it is
I can't believe I rotted for like 5+ years man, I could done a lot of shut ngl ! Oh well, at least I am job maxxing now.

• +1
Reactions: News
It's a never ending perpetual cycle of monotony

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, wsada, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
It's a never ending perpetual cycle of monotony
View attachment 2800627
Not really, having opens a wide range of opportunities for you n shut. For one, you make money. So, you can actually go on vacation n stuff. Plus, it feels like you're engaging the world and what not !

Not really, having opens a wide range of opportunities for you n shut. For one, you make money. So, you can actually go on vacation n stuff. Plus, it feels like you're engaging the world and what not !
The grass will always be greener on the other side

I've been NEET for almost 9 years now. Try playing video games or watching anime. Or join a gym. I've devoted most of my free time to gymcelling and shitposting. After going to the gym, I'm too tired to play video games. I've been trying to get through Doki Doki Literature Club Plus on the Nintendo Switch and its so boring. Maybe I should play Pokemon Red/Blue or some shit like old times.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I had savings and a bit of a trust fund. And live in my dad's basement. Also made some money with crypto (mostly bitcoin, some ethereum) and trading stocks (FAGMAN, ETFs and some blue chips) over the years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Amnesia and douche
I've been NEET for almost 9 years now. Try playing video games or watching anime. Or join a gym. I've devoted most of my free time to gymcelling and shitposting. After going to the gym, I'm too tired to play video games. I've been trying to get through Doki Doki Literature Club Plus on the Nintendo Switch and its so boring. Maybe I should play Pokemon Red/Blue or some shit like old times.
Top kek you are a grown man bro, get a job neeguh !

No incentive to go to work if you're treated as a subhuman by society. Working Is mtn+ only

Top kek you are a grown man bro, get a job neeguh !
I might become a personal trainer or something. I don't wanna wagecuck.

• +1
I might become a personal trainer or something. I don't wanna wagecuck.
yes bro even becoming a personal trainer is layjit

• +1
top cage bruh
What do you do with Money if no One cares about you? Go eating in fancy restaurants by yourself or with your mum lmao

What do you do with Money if no One cares about you? Go eating in fancy restaurants by yourself or with your mum lmao
Yeah if your life is just wage cuck and go home for the evenings and weekends and maybe make some time for gymcelling and vidya and shitposting in your free time, you might as well live in a tent. You're not going to starve to death or go without water. Someone will take pity on you and give you water and food.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, douche, fukmylyf and 3 others
Yeah if your life is just wage cuck and go home for the evenings and weekends and maybe make some time for gymcelling and vidya and shitposting in your free time, you might as well live in a tent. You're not going to starve to death or go without water. Someone will take pity on you and give you water and food.
jobless incels detected tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: douche and Bojack
You don’t know who he is? He’s legit been rotting on these forums since PUAHATE era
bro i've been doing so much shut behind the scenes you wouldn't even believe. Nigguz just don't see the hard work n the dedication !

You don’t know who he is? He’s legit been rotting on these forums since PUAHATE era
No but now I have even more admiration for his rotting endeavours

• +1
i know i've known alien since like 2016 lol
Were u on SlutHate?
I know @_MVP_ @Amnesia @Butthurt Dweller were on there as well

I used to have a high paying job and was somehow more depressed

Were u on SlutHate?
I know @_MVP_ @Amnesia @Butthurt Dweller were on there as well
i was never on sluthate, briefly there was a time when lookism went down so we all moved to sluthate, and thats why i have an account on there but tbh I wasnt on there in the OG times before lookism was a thing

to answer OP, I agree which is why I got a part time gig at a club. It's literally to keep me out the house and out of boredom and to keep my from eating from boredom as well and getting fat

literal NEETcelling is hell

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and ElTruecel
Wageslaving & Woman

i was never on sluthate, briefly there was a time when lookism went down so we all moved to sluthate, and thats why i have an account on there but tbh I wasnt on there in the OG times before lookism was a thing
Ah I c. So u came around 2016 then?

Ah I c. So u came around 2016 then?
Yea that's about right

I first dicovered online forums about 2014 and my first one was the BB misc forum and on that forum heard ppl shit on sluthate but it wasnt until lookism was created that I moved from the misc to there

• +1
The dilemma is that the majority of people have to choose between either having a lot of time without money to make their time worthwhile or lots of money without having enough time to spend it and enjoy their time. If you can find a way to obtain both money and time to enjoy your life, you're a winner