Mandible growth induced with electrical field, no jaw surgery required

Fear

Fear

Anatomy is Destiny
I read about a new technique to treat mandibular hypoplasia (underdeveloped lower jaw) without conventional jaw surgery.

Summary:
  • The technique is called osteogenesis modulation.
  • It involves a battery implant, removed after 12 months, that delivers electrical stimulation to the jaw bone.
  • Average advancement (bilaterally symmetrical) in the study was 5.26 mm with a recorded maximum of 7.60 mm
It is discussed in a 2022 study out of Guadalajara, one of the aesthetic surgery capitals of Mexico next to CDMX, so it's fairly legit.

Some results from the study (b and d are the afters):

Not perfect, but I think a significant improvement. An interesting alternative, with less downtime and less expense, to invasive jaw surgery.

Link to the study here:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34622330/

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, futureashtray, Amadeus and 11 others
People here would rather electrocute themselves than get surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: synock21, JizzFarmer, Gus17 and 5 others
Wow ima put a battery in my face just to get less than a centimeters of jaw growth.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, PolishBateman and thecel
Standard low IQ responses fishing for high-fives and dopamine but I already had bimax years ago. This isn't for me, it's just for public benefit.

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, Mr. President, Amadeus and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grooxx, Allornothing, ascension and 4 others
Quite interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Fear and thecel
Get your bimax at the nearest tesla chargeing station

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, alekahmeti, shahid khan and 5 others
now I need to know whether it can grow maxilla

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Interesting thing tbh, might be legit for some people. However with 10+mm overbite like I have bimax is the only solution.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
put a tesla battery in your skull to become one of your morphs with 100mm projection in every part of your face

Before Afters look like mewing „results“

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
How does it work?

Yes but doesn’t this just move the mandible bone and not fix the bite?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Imagine if it was implanted in the 2 maxillae and 2 zygos. Could be alternative to lefort 3.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Imagine if it was implanted in the 2 maxillae and 2 zygos. Could be alternative to lefort 3.

Imagine placing it between the orbits. Wide IPD let’s gooo!

• +1
The face photos are not standarized. Taken at different distances, different head positions.

Also even if it worked it would be a worse way to perform a genioplasty

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis
electronic bonesmashing

Yes but doesn’t this just move the mandible bone and not fix the bite?
That’s what i’m thinking, unless you have a giant overbite then it’ll just give a class 3 profile to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
If I electrocute my dick can I get into 12 inches

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Literally looks like no difference aside from angle and head tilt. When they can't even take proper non frauded before and afters you know you can't trust it

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale and Debetro
I read about a new technique to treat mandibular hypoplasia (underdeveloped lower jaw) without conventional jaw surgery.

Summary:
  • It involves a battery implant, removed after 12 months, that delivers electrical stimulation to the jaw bone.
  • Average advancement (bilaterally symmetrical) in the study was 5.26 mm with a recorded maximum of 7.60 mm
It is discussed in a 2022 study out of Guadalajara, one of the aesthetic surgery capitals of Mexico next to CDMX, so it's fairly legit.

View attachment 2418456

View attachment 2418457

Not perfect, but I think a significant improvement. An interesting alternative, with less downtime and less expense, to invasive jaw surgery.

Link to the study here:
is it possibly that battery implant can be implanted on the cheekbones"s (zygo"s)? Would be awesome and very easy if thats possibly

Or even BETTER! onn maa dick!

Summary:

View attachment 2418456

View attachment 2418457

Link to the study here:
Brain cancer speedrun.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Head tilt and lighting just lol at this forum.

When will it be available for the public ?

This is at adult age?

Lol at the goldfish-attention span numbskulls whose main priority is being skeptical just to sound edgy.

"It's just lighting and head tilt." No dimwits, if you bothered to open the paper and read before firing off your bullshit, you could see the actual bone scans with measurements.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Allornothing, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Hear me out... LL?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Octavian_Augustus, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Having read through it though, the measurements seem sketchy

View attachment 2423154

no way this is nearly 6mm.

They also present it as if the modulation lengthened the mandible in multiple dimensions which confused me, but actually it just moved down along the occlusal plane (messing with the teeth in the process, it seems like) They should've done pre-op dental work.
Yea and now he has too much bimax protrusion

Lol at the goldfish-attention span numbskulls whose main priority is being skeptical just to sound edgy.

"It's just lighting and head tilt." No dimwits, if you bothered to open the paper and read before firing off your bullshit, you could see the actual bone scans with measurements.
Whatever helps boneless people sleep. Or just get surgery then mog all these electricity copers and get on with life.

wtf is this shit made by some curry at Samosa univesity. Get bimax or bsso , sliding genio etc

How much does it cost?

dont this just mean you can electrocute externally with no implants to induce bone growth😂

That’s what i’m thinking, unless you have a giant overbite then it’ll just give a class 3 profile to anyone.
This is just another quick fix without solving the real problem TBH.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

Summary:

View attachment 2418456

View attachment 2418457

Link to the study here:
I wonder if this technique could be used to grow long bones like clavicles, legs etc

Summary:

View attachment 2418456

View attachment 2418457

Link to the study here:
lvl 1000000 cope

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back