Manlet rage is REAL

0S4MA

0S4MA

Soulja Boy
I haven't seen this for Zoomers but for anyone 30+ manlet rage is very real

My city has pretty shit drivers so seeing road rage/accidents is common here. Every time I witness one or see a city Instagram page covering public incidents its littarly always an old head manlet acting insanely fight-ready and overall disagreeable. My city has a pretty tall average height so the fact that its always a manlet is pretty hilarious

Real ones remember my McDonalds story about a 35yo manlet beefing two Asian zoomers :lul:

I'm not tall either so inb4 manlet cope
besides this was targeted towards oldhead manlets

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, GabachoCopium and horizon
Manlet rage doesn't exist cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, GabachoCopium and 2 others
getting old sucks

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and 0S4MA
Eventually as the short zoomers become as old as the oldheads you mentioned, they'll sperg out too tbh

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and 0S4MA
Eventually as the short zoomers become as old as the oldheads you mentioned, they'll sperg out too tbh
I’m going to Vietnam for LL and ladyboys before that happens.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and 97baHater
jfl do people unirconaly belive in getting LL?
Wdym? People have been getting LL and changing their lives for decades now. It’s just been underground up until a few years ago.

this will always be my favorite manlet rage

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, datboijj and 0S4MA
Wdym? People have been getting LL and changing their lives for decades now. It’s just been underground up until a few years ago.
I dont see it working for anyone that doesn't have enough money to burn for the surgery + aftercare + taking all that time off of work

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
I dont see it working for anyone that doesn't have enough money to burn for the surgery + aftercare + taking all that time off of work
it’s like 3 months till you can stand and walk normal but most of them are stupid and don’t take steroids and healing compounds to negate the negative effects post healing

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and butterworld
You can get LON LL in second world countries for 15-25k. You cant get LL as a teen obviously unless you’re rich you need money saved and plus the recovery isn’t that long

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
You can get LON LL in second world countries for 15-25k. You cant get LL as a teen obviously unless you’re rich you need money saved and plus the recovery isn’t that long
At what height would you say is the acceptable range to get LL or seriously consider it

At what height would you say is the acceptable range to get LL or seriously consider it
sub 5’11, the range for the biggest ROI would be a 3 inch procedure 5’6-5’8 because from 5’9 up to 5’11 your options exponentially increase

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
sub 5’11, the range for the biggest ROI would be a 3 inch procedure 5’6-5’8 because from 5’9 up to 5’11 your options exponentially increase
okay lmfao :lul:
I think getting LL past 5’11 is cope tbh because at that point it’s all face unless you’re in a taller country

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and 0S4MA
I think getting LL past 5’11 is cope tbh because at that point it’s all face unless you’re in a taller country
I agree but only 5'8 and below should even think about it

height inflation is only bad because zoomers that are 5'9+ do some generous rounding. The average zoomer isn't 6ft and walking around as 5'8+ in shoes isn't even close to as brutal as sub 5'7

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I agree but only 5'8 and below should even think about it

height inflation is only bad because zoomers that are 5'9+ do some generous rounding. The average zoomer isn't 6ft and walking around as 5'8+ in shoes isn't even close to as brutal as sub 5'7
I think if your goal is to marry/LTR in your later years you should try to get to 5’9-5’10 otherwise you’ll get cucked unless you’re slightly below the height range + good looking.