Manlets do NOT use tiktok

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Literally any video mentioning height and shitting on manlets ALWAYS BLOWS UP its insane

Its like an instant 200k-500k likes and at least 200k view
https://www.tiktok.com/@luvleymari.yx/photo/7357269909518208289

If you go to the user Currycel on TikTok and look through his reposts as a manlet you will want to rope
Especially the comments

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, normie_joe, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
he’s a user here lmao but I forgot his account name

he’s a user here lmao but I forgot his account name
jfl havent talked to him personally in a while was a mod in his server before it got nuked by discord 3 times

he tags me in brutal heightpill vids like 5 times a day :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
jfl imagine believing in tiktok shit it is all brainwashed propaganda
yeah bro every single one of those millions of videos with millions of REAL foids in the comments is just propaganda

I'm short too and this is cope jfl

yeah bro every single one of those millions of videos with millions of REAL foids in the comments is just propaganda

well some of it is propaganda man definitely

why are every slayers manlets? like max 5'8-9

and the tall normies dont get shit dude

well some of it is propaganda man definitely
I dont think so lmfao at most its just a little exaggerated but you look at what foids say on there then compare it to what you hear irl and its the same shit

I hear foids discuss some of this irl and if you go to r/shortguys its the most brutal fucking shit ever that happens IRL

I dont think so lmfao at most its just a little exaggerated but you look at what foids say on there then compare it to what you hear irl and its the same shit

I hear foids discuss some of this irl and if you go to r/shortguys its the most brutal fucking shit ever that happens IRL
r/shortguys are like 5'5 jfl

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

Tiktok is Jewish propaganda, “over if you’re sub 6’2” and “everyone below 6 foot are truecels” type comments. jfl

Tiktok is Jewish propaganda
sure but at the end of the day has it not worked?

Foids are even more picky with height and r/shortugys is one of the most brutal spaces on Reddit

aside from the fact that you have ACTUAL normal everyday foids posting the same shit about height

sure but at the end of the day has it not worked?

Foids are even more picky with height and r/shortugys is one of the most brutal spaces on Reddit

aside from the fact that you have ACTUAL normal everyday foids posting the same shit about height
r/Shortguys are sub 5’7 and face is always going to be law it’s simply the fact that most people are normies so heights prioritized.

Last edited:
Tiktok is Jewish propaganda, “over if you’re sub 6’2” and “everyone below 6 foot are truecels” type comments. jfl
yes exactly lol

r/Shortguys are sub 5’7 and face is always going to be law it’s simply the fact that most people are normies so heights prioritize.
and any girl would pick the better looking guy

like I've said manlets ik slay tall normies don't get shit

r/Shortguys are sub 5’7
is that not the point jfl

foids mock this height irl and on the app it cant be chalked up to meaningless propaganda

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
like I've said manlets ik slay tall normies don't get shit
what do you define as manlet cause 6ft is a meme and 5'8+ is manageable but below that is where tiktok and overall heightpill is not exxagreated at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
what do you define as manlet cause 6ft is a meme and 5'8+ is manageable but below that is where tiktok and overall heightpill is not exxagreated at all
they are max 5'8 maybe 5'8.5

they are max 5'8 maybe 5'8.5
Thats not even manlet tier in the West jfl, shoes and 1 inch lifts erase any notion of being short plus you cant be height mogged by foids easily at 5'8 with shoes

Face>height but sub5'8 is a massive falio and nobody can deny this

Thats not even manlet tier in the West jfl, shoes and 1 inch lifts erase any notion of being short plus you cant be height mogged by foids easily at 5'8 with shoes

Face>height but sub5'8 is a massive falio and nobody can deny this
yes i agree on face>height

just stating my point to people who are like under 6ft is over