MANLETS GTFIH, we are going to start a dialogue about shoe lifts.

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
Hello friends, as some of you may know I am a turbo manlet, I was recently thinking about getting 1 inch shoe lifts as they would significantly increase my SMV, I’ve been told by my black pilled friends to do it but I feel personally that it wouldn’t be a good idea.

(this only applies to manlets, not tallfags who wear lifts to be even bigger chads) I feel like lifts may give you a better chance in cold approach and getting IOI’s in public, however I think they are kinda useless when it comes to ACTUALLY getting women. Imagine one of us height frauding 3 inches with AF1s and lifts, and you take them off at a girls house and now you are a turbo manlet JFL, if I was the girl I would laugh and throw them out, so they are probably useless for one night stands. I’d say they are even worse for trying to get an LTR, as you could be talking to this girl for a while and she’d think you are a decent height, and then you are in a situation where you aren't wearing shoes, now her entire perception of you physically has been shown to be a lie, possibly ruining the relationship. At some point you would either have to come clean and hope she doesn’t mind you being 3 inches shorter (unlikely) or just hope she never notices how much shorter you are without shoes and lifts on (even more unlikely)

Now again I do understand the appeal, lifts can turn you into a somewhat respectable height, you’ll be respected more by fellow men, get mogged less in pics, have a better chance with talking to foids, but I just feel like the cope would eventually come to an end. What do you guys think? Should I get lifts?

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: vex and sayi
water+ dnr

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and med
Hello friends, as some of you may know I am a turbo manlet, I was recently thinking about getting 1 inch shoe lifts as they would significantly increase my SMV, I’ve been told by my black pilled friends to do it but I feel personally that it wouldn’t be a good idea.

(this only applies to manlets, not tallfags who wear lifts to be even bigger chads) I feel like lifts may give you a better chance in cold approach and getting IOI’s in public, however I think they are kinda useless when it comes to ACTUALLY getting women. Imagine one of us height frauding 3 inches with AF1s and lifts, and you take them off at a girls house and now you are a turbo manlet JFL, if I was the girl I would laugh and throw them out, so they are probably useless for one night stands. I’d say they are even worse for trying to get an LTR, as you could be talking to this girl for a while and she’d think you are a decent height, and then you are in a situation where you aren't wearing shoes, now her entire perception of you physically has been shown to be a lie, possibly ruining the relationship. At some point you would either have to come clean and hope she doesn’t mind you being 3 inches shorter (unlikely) or just hope she never notices how much shorter you are without shoes and lifts on (even more unlikely)

Now again I do understand the appeal, lifts can turn you into a somewhat respectable height, you’ll be respected more by fellow men, get mogged less in pics, have a better chance with talking to foids, but I just feel like the cope would eventually come to an end. What do you guys think? Should I get lifts?
first impression matters more bro
if a girl meets you and finds you attractive + is fine with your height
she's not gonna gaf when she sees you without lifts in bed
just always wear lifts when going outside

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd, BlackpilledPlatypus, horizontallytall and 15 others
Get them for cold aproaching and take them off when actually trying to get girls, what height u are rn

I would say that's true, honestly she won't notice if she's wearing af1's or any shoes with a higher sole, then she won't notice you having a few more inches too

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Thanks nigga this convinced me idk why but you put it really well I’m gonna get them.

• Love it
I would say that's true, honestly she won't notice if she's wearing af1's or any shoes with a higher sole, then she won't notice you having a few more inches too
exactly, just don't pick a girl that's almost your height when wearing lifts
always pick girls shorter

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, sayi, 0S4MA and 3 others
exactly, just don't pick a girl that's almost your height when wearing lifts
always pick girls shorter
Exactly. Also, what counts as a manlet? 5,6?

Thanks nigga this convinced me idk why but you put it really well I’m gonna get them.
dw, I wear lifts too while being quite tall. Some girls and friends caught me and they didn't care. My friends laughed first but then they asked where I got them jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
Exactly. Also, what counts as a manlet? 5,6?
I'd say 5'7 or shorter
you can fraud height easily tho. just wear 2 pairs of socks (preferably thick ones) and lifts with af 1's
boom 5'7 turns into 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
I always use lifts to get 2 inches more in height, and i use them with boots or air for es so I get 3 inches more i am like 6'4 6'5 in the streets

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PsychoDsk
5'10.5 to 6' changed nothing and it hurt my feet so stopped wearing but yeah my dates come from old anyways where only my face matters

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I'd say 5'7 or shorter
you can fraud height easily tho. just wear 2 pairs of socks (preferably thick ones) and lifts with af 1's
boom 5'7 turns into 5'10
I do that, im 5,9 [hope that's not too bad but there's still hope as im 15] i wear timbs that's 1 inch+ then socks+ 2 inches, ez, im 5'11 to 6'

I always use lifts to get 2 inches more in height, and i use them with boots or air for es so I get 3 inches more i am like 6'4 6'5 in the streets
I do the same, nothing better then frauding height tbh

5'10.5 to 6' changed nothing and it hurt my feet so stopped wearing but yeah my dates come from old anyways where only my face matters
prob bad quality then, lifts are always uncomfortable at first but they compress a bit while you wear them so after a couple of days they should fit your foot better

I do that, im 5,9 [hope that's not too bad but there's still hope as im 15] i wear timbs that's 1 inch+ then socks+ 2 inches, ez, im 5'11 to 6'
you'll get treated wayyyy diff with just 2 inches of height, you'd be surprised

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
1 inch lifts wouldnt make a difference if you're already short bro

• +1
I do the same, nothing better then frauding height tbh

prob bad quality then, lifts are always uncomfortable at first but they compress a bit while you wear them so after a couple of days they should fit your foot better

you'll get treated wayyyy diff with just 2 inches of height, you'd be surprised
Funny story. About 2 months ago a girl that i almost dated texted me if i wanna go out, i said yes bc all im doing on sundays is rotting home and also i havent seen her in over a year. So i put on my boots plus socks. I was around 5'11 when she is 5,3 and i was legit towering over her. She said that i grew so much [about 2 years ago she was taller than me i was an ugly nerdcel and a beta pussy chasing her ass for nothing] idk how but she kinda liked me like i said, almost dated.

Anyway, back to the present. All the time we were out, she was gravitated towards me a lot more than ever, i gotta note, i am 100% more attractive than i was 2 years ago and also taller jfl.

Just goes to show how a few inches of height matters in the higher end of 5ft.
If you ask me why i wrote all of this to a person who probably doesn't care. Idk man im bored

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and PsychoDsk
Funny story. About 2 months ago a girl that i almost dated texted me if i wanna go out, i said yes bc all im doing on sundays is rotting home and also i havent seen her in over a year. So i put on my boots plus socks. I was around 5'11 when she is 5,3 and i was legit towering over her. She said that i grew so much [about 2 years ago she was taller than me i was an ugly nerdcel and a beta pussy chasing her ass for nothing] idk how but she kinda liked me like i said, almost dated.

Anyway, back to the present. All the time we were out, she was gravitated towards me a lot more than ever, i gotta note, i am 100% more attractive than i was 2 years ago and also taller jfl.

Just goes to show how a few inches of height matters in the higher end of 5ft.
If you ask me why i wrote all of this to a person who probably doesn't care. Idk man im bored
i care honey
foids drool over guys that tower of them
my ex was around the same height as me, we broke up. I started wearing lifts and I saw her at a party and she said 'wow you got so much taller' then we fucked

• +1
i care honey
foids drool over guys that tower of them
my ex was around the same height as me, we broke up. I started wearing lifts and I saw her at a party and she said 'wow you got so much taller' then we fucked
Thanks for caring man, and not saying dnr like other fags here on high value threads, but that's crazy man you fucked a girl just because you were a few inches taller, if you don't mind asking... How tall are you barefoot?

• +1
Thanks for caring man, and not saying dnr like other fags here on high value threads, but that's crazy man you fucked a girl just because you were a few inches taller, if you don't mind asking... How tall are you barefoot?
I'm 6'1 barefoot in belgium so a little above average

Yeah, that's actually in the range of my dream height
you're only 15 so you def have time + lifts can get you there easily

• +1
you're only 15 so you def have time + lifts can get you there easily
my dad is 5'11 and mom 5'9, i dont think ill make it past 6' i think that's my max

• +1
dw, I wear lifts too while being quite tall. Some girls and friends caught me and they didn't care. My friends laughed first but then they asked where I got them jfl
How tall are you

• +1
Do u think 1 inch lift is unnoticeable in a mid top af1?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: marek937
most men get taller than their fathers so dw. Your mom is 5'9 so you'll most def be 6 or taller
shit man i meant my mom is 5,5 jfl, my bad

shit man i meant my mom is 5,5 jfl, my bad
still, you'll prob get your fathers height then. frauding is always possible too. just eat as much as possible

• +1
most men get taller than their fathers so dw. Your mom is 5'9 so you'll most def be 6 or taller

6'1

ofc, i'd fraud more if I were you. maybe wear 2 pairs of thick ass socks
Some foid already told me that i got long legs af1+1.5 inch lifts i think she found it sus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, PsychoDsk and marek937
Some foid already told me that i got long legs af1+1.5 inch lifts i think she found it sus
wear your pants a bit lower, don't listen to foids tho they're retarded when it comes to height
also how old are you and how tall

• +1
Reactions: sayi, Acridax and marek937
wear your pants a bit lower, don't listen to foids tho they're retarded when it comes to height
also how old are you and how tall
5'11 barefoot slightly above avg in my country

5'11 barefoot slightly above avg in my country
as long as you heightmog most your friends and ppl around you in a club you're good

• +1
Reactions: marek937
1 inch shoelift or more?

my iois double when wearing 2 inch lifts + high top airforces

my dad is 5'11 and mom 5'9, i dont think ill make it past 6' i think that's my max
Cut off youre legs so they grow back longer theory :feelshah:

retarded for long-term relationships

2 inches of frauding is ok. It's not noticable

do what high iq @Amnesia does, wear lifts in public and fraud 3 inches get some 2 inch crocs and use the ugg boots indoors, im sorry you were born a manlet but this would significantly increase your smv - 3 inches taller for life -- no fraud ever indoors plus outdooors

if it hurts well the pain is better than being a manlet ig idek im not manlet so i cant relate but i do sympathise with verticlly challended incels

This exactly. Once ur in doors and shoe less it’s not gonna matter as long as ur taller by like 2 inches+

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus and PsychoDsk
My go to is 3.5cm lifts in Air Max 2090 or knock off Alexander McQueen sneakers. These give like half an inch more than AF1. I think it’s best to max out the benefit from the shoe itself (as long as they don’t look stupid) because it’s not true frauding so less of a problem in an LTR context.

3.5cm is the biggest lift I find I can fit in these shoes. Can still walk normally though.