Manual Foreskin Stretching Guide (no equipment needed)

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
Did your parents mutilate you at birth?
Its OK
because foreskin restoration is something that anybody can do for absolutely free.
Foreskin lengthening is something that has been done for thousands of years.
In fact
the man with the "largest penis in the world" in fact has an extremely long foreskin that he has been stretching for decades.

Benefits?
  1. the end of overly tight erections.
  2. Dekeratinization, giving increased sensitivity and softness of the glans and inner foreskin.
    Zt9ND3yE
  3. Return of the natural mucosa of the glans and inner foreskin, including biome, moisture and
  4. odor.
  5. Improved orgasms, including whole-body orgasms for some.
  6. Gliding action.
  7. Ability to have sex and masturbate without lube.
  8. Improved self-esteem, self-dignity, sense of safety, confidence and body appreciation.
  9. A more natural appearance.
  10. Increased pleasure for sex partners.
  11. Increase of pleasure throughout the sex act or masturbation, not just at the end.
  12. Scrotum where it’s supposed to be - instead of balls pulled up the shaft.

First: Find out which CI (coverage index) you are, this means how much foreskin you have
You can find out from the chart on this site: http://www.restoringforeskin.org/coverage-index/CI-chart.htm
Note: that your flaccid CI and your erect CI may be different.
Set a goal CI for yourself and work toward that.

Second: Manual Stretching Methods
You may think that you will need fancy weights or equipement to stretch your foreskin but in fact all your need is your fingers.
Manual Method 1 (MM1)

foreskin-restoration-manual-tugging-method-1-dorsal.jpg

Manual Method 2 (MM2)

foreskin-restoration-manual-tugging-method-2.jpg

Manual Method 3 (MM3)
foreskin-restoration-basic-manual-tugging-method-3.jpg

Manual Method 4 (MM4)
foreskin-restoration-manual-tugging-method-4-outer-foreskin.jpg

• Now obviously if you are starting at ci-0, ci-1, ci-2, or ci-3 the above methods maybe be difficult but if you keep at it you will see results, many users at r/foreskin_restoration have completely restored their foreskins using only manual methods.
  • Personally i have used Manual Method 3 (MM3) to restore myself from a ci-3.5 to a ci-5.5 over the last year, just doing it sporadically here and there.
  • More info about manual foreskin lengthening can be found here: http://pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/index.html
  • There is no reason to buy fancy equipment that could possibly damage your member, when your hands can provide much more tension at the right places.
  • Note: No manual method will provide more foreskin than another do whichever one feels the best for you. Since i am currently at ci-5 i have much more skin to work with and i can do MM3 very comfortable and get deep streches. However for someone with less foreskin MM2 may feel better since pinching what little skin they have may hurt or bruise them.
Third: How often?
  • Just do it as often as you can. but give it rest if it gets sore or tiring.
  • One of the most popular methods is to tug for 2 minutes using whichever manual style is preferred on an hourly basis. However this probably to much a commitment to tug on your foreksin every hour. So for example you could tug 2 minutes every 4 hours. Or if that is too often, then do it every 8 hours, or even simply 2 minutes a day will get you substantial gains. Personally i just do it once a day for a few minutes and i have seen substantial foreskin gains over the past year.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, TheDragon, Detective and 4 others
Those kike bastards will pay for the suffering they've put upon the citizens of Muttistan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Jnumber01, TheDragon and 5 others
delete this thread rn

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheDragon, Kirby7000 and Deleted member 21044

Attachments

• cobson kike glow fed  cia fbi.gif
    cobson kike glow fed cia fbi.gif
    431.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Kirby7000, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
@Dr. Bruh tier thread.

up

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
up

• +1
up

• +1
Thanks for this thread. So infuriating that baby boys are subjected to jewification straight after birth. Then their penis skin is used in makeup creams so old roasties can look better for chad. Clown world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01 and 7zyzz7
Watch this while doing that crap

wish they didnt cut so much off my forskin off