Many people do not wish for there to be a God because this would necessitate a recounting of their sins and being an accountable person in the future

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
To be a religious person—whether non-practicing or especially practicing—means to live in perpetual shame over your perpetual sins. If you believe in God, then you believe in a moral code handed by God, which leads to you scrutinizing every decision you make to gauge whether it is in alignment with God's moral code or if you are choosing to defy God and go on to sin.

When you don't believe in God, there is nothing that you need to be abide by or be mindful of. NOTHING. Your life is intrinsically meaningless and you are living today, for tomorrow, while doing whatever you and your impulses feel like doing. You are not accountable to anything or anyone aside from the actual legal system. Many people don't wish to live with shame, grief, and to repent over their sins. They would much rather live in willful ignorance in a world with no consequences.

water

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Repent, niggas. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior 🙏🏻😇

To be a religious person—whether non-practicing or especially practicing—means to live in perpetual shame over your perpetual sins. If you believe in God, then you believe in a moral code handed by God, which leads to you scrutinizing every decision you make to gauge whether it is in alignment with God's moral code or if you are choosing to defy God and go on to sin.

When you don't believe in God, there is nothing that you need to be abide by or be mindful of. NOTHING. Your life is intrinsically meaningless and you are living today, for tomorrow, while doing whatever you and your impulses feel like doing. You are not accountable to anything or anyone aside from the actual legal system. Many people don't wish to live with shame, grief, and to repent over their sins. They would much rather live in willful ignorance in a world with no consequences.

water
Why does @i_love_roosters say your not a true Christian not trying to reignite beef but I’m confused

Are you pro LGBTQ? If so why

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Eternal_
Why does @i_love_roosters say your not a true Christian not trying to reignite beef but I’m confused

I don’t condone it but I don’t hate LGBTQ people! Hate the sin, not the sinner! Muslimcels on this forum took that to mean that I am pro LGBTQ. Such idiots

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I don’t condone it but I don’t hate LGBTQ people! Hate the sin, not the sinner! Muslimcels on this forum took that to mean that I am pro LGBTQ. Such idiots
So what you should say is YOU CONDONE LGBTQ but not the humans themselves? Right

The same way I condone Islam and its death cult practices but don’t have issues with Muslims myself

• JFL
it's not over him being overly supportive of the faggots, it's cuz he's an insufferable seether

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and PrinceLuenLeoncur
it's not over him being overly supportive of the faggots, it's cuz he's an insufferable seether
Give an example? Do you mean his vitriol towards Muslims and his obsession with stirring them? If so I agree but we all have our flaws I just feel he needs to realise it’s not his place to judge and he shouldn’t hate Muslims for they are not bad people (most aren’t) he should hate Islam but not Muslims.

Give an example? Do you mean his vitriol towards Muslims and his obsession with stirring them? If so I agree but we all have our flaws I just feel he needs to realise it’s not his place to judge and he shouldn’t hate Muslims for they are not bad people (most aren’t) he should hate Islam but not Muslims.
He seethes at pretty much everything, just look around, he's a retard full of hatred and I don't want to be associated with such filth

• JFL
He seethes at pretty much everything, just look around, he's a retard full of hatred and I don't want to be associated with such filth
Brutal. What’s your opinion on me? I do troll a lot but what I say about god isn’t me trolling btw that’s 100% true I’m very devout in my faith im Ordering Ethiopian saint icons and just ordered my smokeless incense burner for prayer my room will become a monument of god

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and i_love_roosters
Brutal. What’s your opinion on me? I do troll a lot but what I say about god isn’t me trolling btw that’s 100% true I’m very devout in my faith im Ordering Ethiopian saint icons and just ordered my smokeless incense burner for prayer my room will become a monument of god
You mog :cool:

• Love it
Seems like a dumb logic to follow. Jfl at rejecting god because you want to sin, in your own head, you believe you will burn forever.

Im sure there are some people like that, probably a lot more before darwin's theory of evolution.

Most atheists reject because either suffering on earth made them doubt god or they read about geology and evolutionary biology.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
As all those that accept Christ do brother
A lot of people accept Him with their head but not their hearth, so I disagree with you. You can't just accept Him, you gotta be like him - Christ-like.

You may call yourself Christian but you're not in the eyes of God.

Jesus says this in the Bible:

John 8:12: "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"

Seething and arrogance puts you in darkness. Jesus promises his followers that if they follow him they'll not be in darkness.

Christians gotta walk with Christ, like Christ, with love

Colossians 2:6-7: "Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving."

1 John 2:6: "Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."

Ephesians 5:1-2: "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

• +1
A lot of people accept Him with their head but not their hearth, so I disagree with you. You can't just accept Him, you gotta be like him - Christ-like.

You may call yourself Christian but you're not in the eyes of God.

Jesus says this in the Bible:

John 8:12: "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'"

Seething and arrogance puts you in darkness. Jesus promises his followers that if they follow him they'll not be in darkness.

Christians gotta walk with Christ, like Christ, with love

Colossians 2:6-7: "Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving."

1 John 2:6: "Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked."

Ephesians 5:1-2: "Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."
When I say accept him I mean by the heart. It hurts that I have to specify this as to me it’s common sense but I suppose this isn’t the case for most ppl JFL

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
When I say accept him I mean by the heart. It hurts that I have to specify this as to me it’s common sense but I suppose this isn’t the case for most ppl JFL
cough, cough, op

• JFL
Seems like a dumb logic to follow. Jfl at rejecting god because you want to sin, in your own head, you believe you will burn forever.

Im sure there are some people like that, probably a lot more before darwin's theory of evolution.

Most atheists reject because either suffering on earth made them doubt god or they read about geology and evolutionary biology.
Geology = rocks

Evolutionary biology = big bang went boom, spinning water ball created, water ball makes amino acids, then bacteria and then fish and then fish grew legs and walked out of water to take a breath.

MUH SCIENCE :feelswhy:

Geology = rocks

Evolutionary biology = big bang went boom, spinning water ball created, water ball makes amino acids, then bacteria and then fish and then fish grew legs and walked out of water to take a breath.

MUH SCIENCE :feelswhy:
The big bang isn't part of evolutionary biology. You are so fucking stupid.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Eternal_
Well, I have to give pretext. Stupid little cuck
You're so stupid man. It's actually impossible to talk to you. I give major reasons why atheists are atheist and you decide to sperg out for no fucking reason.

Honestly, you being alive is proof against survival of the fittest. How could an utter tard like you not die as a child? Im christian now bro, you converted me:feelsautistic:

• Ugh..

water
I wish he did exist tbh, it would actually give me motivation to do great in life, but he doesn’t, it’s a fairy tale to control the masses

• Ugh..
You're so stupid man. It's actually impossible to talk to you. I give major reasons why atheists are atheist and you decide to sperg out for no fucking reason.

Honestly, you being alive is proof against survival of the fittest. How could an utter tard like you not die as a child? Im christian now bro, you converted me:feelsautistic:
I already know that the problem of suffering is a reason for atheism. It’s a major cause for apostasy as well. The problem of suffering plagues every religion because nobody has an answer for it.

Evolution hypothesis can decisively be rejected just on the fact that prebiotic earth conditions have never been able to create life. There is no amount of science that has been able to recreate it.

Origin of life research is still not able to recreate the vast majority of amino acids (charged particularly) needed for polypeptides/proteins, nucleotide linkage into RNA, monosaccharide linkage into polysaccharides. THIS IS WITHOUT EVEN STARTING TO TALK ABOUT THE ASSEMBLY OF ALL OF THIS INTO A SINGLE CELL. Yet you people are ready to decide that we came from walking fish. Fuck right off

I already know that the problem of suffering is a reason for atheism. It’s a major cause for apostasy as well. The problem of suffering plagues every religion because nobody has an answer for it.

Evolution hypothesis can decisively be rejected just on the fact that prebiotic earth conditions have never been able to create life. There is no amount of science that has been able to recreate it.

Origin of life research is still not able to recreate the vast majority of amino acids (charged particularly) needed for polypeptides/proteins, nucleotide linkage into RNA, monosaccharide linkage into polysaccharides. THIS IS WITHOUT EVEN STARTING TO TALK ABOUT THE ASSEMBLY OF ALL OF THIS INTO A SINGLE CELL. Yet you people are ready to decide that we came from walking fish. Fuck right off
Says scientists can't make complex proteins in a lab
>
>
>
somehow that disproves humans evolved from fish or are closely related to other apes

You're jumping around so much, I know why. You're just badly repeating talking points from answers in genesis.

1. you don't need to understand the origin of life on earth to disprove the bible, you just need to show today evolved from different species. We know for a fact humans evolved from a chimplike ancestor, we have tracked our ancestors evolution.

2. you can also disprove the bible by just showing the fact species in the fossil records are not random but ordered This is the geology you mindlessly summed up as just 'rocks'. You dont realize the fact canine or feline fossils never appear on the same geologic layers as dinosaurs are found, you will find fossils of a ratlike animal that has all the distinct features of a mammal though. For the flood to be true, the geologic column has to be random but instead we find fossils slowly looking more similar to living animals the further up you go.

Also the fact you can't find kangaroo or other regional animal remains in the middle east shows the arc never fucking happened, otherwise you would see remains of every single animal species where noah landed his ship. Indeed you don't have a response to this, or anything really.

Im not writing this to try convince you, I know you lack the critical thinking skills to change your mind. Im urging readers to either abandon religion or adjust your thinking of the bible as a set of stories meant to teach how to live as it is and not as some historical record.

• Ugh..
Im urging readers to either abandon religion or adjust your thinking of the bible as a set of stories meant to teach how to live as it is and not as some historical record.
Religion is arbitrary in a sense, since everyone is religious towards something, everyone worships someone, something, or themselves.
Snapinstaapp 441042079 370598205978617 6265994455560917213 n 1080

• JFL
Says scientists can't make complex proteins in a lab
>
>
>
somehow that disproves humans evolved from fish or are closely related to other apes

You're jumping around so much, I know why. You're just badly repeating talking points from answers in genesis.

1. you don't need to understand the origin of life on earth to disprove the bible, you just need to show today evolved from different species. We know for a fact humans evolved from a chimplike ancestor, we have tracked our ancestors evolution.

2. you can also disprove the bible by just showing the fact species in the fossil records are not random but ordered This is the geology you mindlessly summed up as just 'rocks'. You dont realize the fact canine or feline fossils never appear on the same geologic layers as dinosaurs are found, you will find fossils of a ratlike animal that has all the distinct features of a mammal though. For the flood to be true, the geologic column has to be random but instead we find fossils slowly looking more similar to living animals the further up you go.

Also the fact you can't find kangaroo or other regional animal remains in the middle east shows the arc never fucking happened, otherwise you would see remains of every single animal species where noah landed his ship. Indeed you don't have a response to this, or anything really.

Im not writing this to try convince you, I know you lack the critical thinking skills to change your mind. Im urging readers to either abandon religion or adjust your thinking of the bible as a set of stories meant to teach how to live as it is and not as some historical record.
I’m not jumping around. The evolution hypothesis has a basis on the origin of all life. That very bedrock is completely unable to be recreated. I refuse to jump from no life —> apes —> humans.

Perhaps you came from apes, because your IQ is in alignment with apes and you look like them too, but that certainly doesn’t mean that evolution is real. Cuck faggot

Nobody is going to abandon religion because a retarded cuck on looksmax is urging them to. Cope harder little monkey.

Yes, when Russia abandoned Christianity in the late 19th century their religion quite literally just got replaced by communism right off the bat, people must believe in something. Dostoevsky predicted this 50 years before it happened, read Demons it's incredible.

• Love it
Yes, when Russia abandoned Christianity in the late 19th century their religion quite literally just got replaced by communism right off the bat, people must believe in something. Dostoevsky predicted this 50 years before it happened, read Demons it's incredible.
Here’s what atheist faggots believe in

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Here’s what atheist faggots believe in

View attachment 2905018
My problem with atheists is that most of them just start tending to an even less moral system and think they are smarter than others. Exchanging faith in God for faith in some political ideology.

• +1

Man i hope there is no god and after life, fuck having to live forever

Lmk when there will be a proof that god exist‘s and which is the right one

Man i hope there is no god and after life, fuck having to live forever
This is a stupid thing to say because you're basing the idea of eternal life on how you feel about your current life. Absolutely nobody knows how the life hereafter will be like. What we are promised is eternal life in glorified and incorruptible bodies and we will be living in the new garden of eden wherein sin,evil,pain, and suffering will no longer exist.

Given that we have very little to work off of and a mind that cannot comprehend or elucidate eternal life in any way, your attitude is very stupid and needs reconsidering.

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
This is a stupid thing to say because you're basing the idea of eternal life on how you feel about your current life.
Look i know it takes allot of iq to understand rhetoric, psychology and patterns but let‘s break down your statement:

Absolutely nobody knows how the life hereafter will be like.
Given that we have very little to work off of and a mind that cannot comprehend or elucidate eternal life in any way, your attitude is very stupid and needs reconsidering.
First of all the use of „not knowing“. By making people believe you‘re unable to understand nor understand the concept of god or eternal life, you make them a slave of what you tell them is true. Just as we‘re talking over 2 phones proves that we humans are in fact, able to do whatever the fuck we want, we are not limited by our intelligence. It‘s a simple often used rhetoric so the religion doesn‘t have to explain something it hasn‘t figured out yet themself, but claims it did. (Mysterious/ignorance)

What we are promised is eternal life in glorified and incorruptible bodies
Second thing i often pick up is promises. Do and be this, you‘ll receive this - but i don‘t have anything to give or prove at all in real life, so i say you‘ll get it after death, of which nobody knows if i gave it to you or not. (False Promises)

we will be living in the new garden of eden wherein sin,evil,pain, and suffering will no longer exist.
Why create emotions you promise to get rid off after death and hate so much yourself? I think that‘s the perfect way to manipulate law with inventing sin and convince people to believe. The most vulnerable amongst of would instantly pick this religion up, as it‘s the only thing in their favour, while everything in their life sucks and is unjust. It‘s a coping mechanism to make them think they have the upper hand, atleast after death, while the ones who won in life by being greedy and exploiting others will be punished, but not in real life as religion is uncable to do anything, rather after death - were again you do not know if this promise is kept.

Of course people or warriors with shit lifes want to think that they will be rewarded with a pain free after life and everything will be sunshine and happyness, but that sounds like nothing but a fantasy to the average developed mind.

Funny thing is that paradise is something that is pleasent to the time of the ones who invented it. Saying there will be a garden, honey, wine, swords, those type of words and concepts. Imagine jesus came down today, first of all it wouldn‘t work at all, second of all paradise would be a place where we drink cola and play computer games (that is a joke to illustrate how the idea of paradise would depend on the time it is written).

Jfl at muslims telling incels they‘ll have 70 virgins but they wont be prettier than their wife, as their wife would be so beautiful to them, but that contradicts our nature of what beauty is, as god cannot change her facial features as thats again an contradiction.

(@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @thebuffdon690 do you disagree?)