• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, becomingnearperfect, seanmeatrider and 12 others
That’s what woman expect though

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, aspiringexcel, lowiqNormie and 16 others
the ugliest of ugly woman now have infinite access to chad thirst traps via instagram. Why would they settle for some oofy doofy ugly lil nigga when they can squirt to some pseudo chad on instagram? The Oofy doofy incel nigga cant even get his 3 inch dick up. You have to realize hypergamy is higher than ever and women have more access to top tier men than ever. I.e, some ugly fat ahh hoe at my school was liking some blue eyed chad's reels on IG. I click on the niggas profile and i see she done liked all his reels. These hoes got unrealistic standards.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, IndraBC, Pikabro and 4 others
I am 6'4 and the Internet made it so women can see me and you at the same time. Why would she choose you. Just being realistic, that's the reality here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Randolf, Miniskull and 5 others
You can fix most failos with enough resources, and if you haven't got the resources you can work to get them.
Although there is always a risk factor in everything, u might die in the process of LL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Randolf, Deleted member 40471 and St.TikTokcel
9x7 or death nigga

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and Randolf
I am 6'4 and the Internet made it so women can see me and you at the same time. Why would she choose you. Just being realistic, that's the reality here.
Do they really choose you though
You’re here
Hahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 26859, skeet and 2 others
"Uhhh, I am 5'7. I need to be 6'4 or rope."

"Ehh, I am NW4 balding. NW0 or death"

"I am ugly as fuck, short, bald. My goal is to look like Jason Momoa"

"I need to be TOP 1% of men".
All of these are valid. Either you're at the top or it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Randolf
In these days men have to max out every fucking thing to have some chance but by the time u max out every thing foid just max out on fake up and hole diameter with the help of chads

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Randolf, Geoff2024 and Maalik
You can fix most failos with enough resources, and if you haven't got the resources you can work to get them.
Although there is always a risk factor in everything, u might die in the process of LL.
cope if you're sub MTN
by the time you procured the resources to fix your failos (assume they are fixable) you'll be at the very least mid twenties.

missed out on teens and early twenties to "looksmax" :soy: :soy: :soy: :blackpill::blackpill: only to get whacked over the head with agepill and probably NTpill too from grinding (whilst Jutting and squinting ofc lmao) while the rest of non deformed society was building life experiences.

no one outsmarts their genes, and no one outruns Time. These are two undefeated bosses, and looksmaxxers are going to take both of them on at once .
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Randolf and Deleted member 28896
cope if you're sub MTN
by the time you procured the resources to fix your failos (assume they are fixable) you'll be at the very least mid twenties.

missed out on teens and early twenties to "looksmax" :soy: :soy: :soy: :blackpill::blackpill: only to get whacked over the head with agepill and probably NTpill too from grinding (whilst Jutting and squinting ofc lmao) while the rest of non deformed society was building life experiences.

no one outsmarts their genes, and no one outruns Time. These are two undefeated bosses, and looksmaxxers are going to take both of them on at once .
Looksmaxers are Luciferians innit

• JFL
cope if you're sub MTN

But if you ascended your life experience will drastically increase and its a solid thing you can work for.
Imagine getting to Stong HTN - Chadlite from a LTN. Isn't it worth it even after maybe 8 years of gymmaxing and surgurymaxing??

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Maalik, Randolf, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
If I don't end up exactly like chico lachowski by 2026 bridgemaxxing would be the only option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Randolf and Deleted member 40471
But if you ascended your life experience will drastically increase and its a solid thing you can work for.
Imagine getting to Stong HTN - Chadlite from a LTN. Isn't it worth it even after maybe 8 years of gymmaxing and surgurymaxing??
Better late than never innit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Randolf and Deleted member 40471
yup its still more than worth it.
i was just hit with a wave of brutal doomerism when i made that post jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, autistic_tendencies and Randolf
Unrealistic standards like a foid

• +1
the ugliest of ugly woman now have infinite access to chad thirst traps via instagram. Why would they settle for some oofy doofy ugly lil nigga when they can squirt to some pseudo chad on instagram? The Oofy doofy incel nigga cant even get his 3 inch dick up. You have to realize hypergamy is higher than ever and women have more access to top tier men than ever. I.e, some ugly fat ahh hoe at my school was liking some blue eyed chad's reels on IG. I click on the niggas profile and i see she done liked all his reels. These hoes got unrealistic standards.
It's men's fault. Why don't we have them under control?

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
If I don't end up exactly like chico lachowski by 2026 bridgemaxxing would be the only option
Bridgemaxxing = jumping from a bridge?

It's men's fault. Why don't we have them under control?
because we arent in the medieval ages lmao. go fight the jews.

• Hmm...

Basically those people with unrealistic ecpectations have some form of psychotic illness. They imagine things which are not possible.

You guys are lazy motherfuckers. Work with me on a cure for shortcels!