Marlon Teixeira Tinder Experiment In New York... INSANE Amount Of...

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
I was going to do somewhere else, but the fake GPS fucked up and sent me to NY... I decided to continue anyway.

Used these pictures with no Bio

After about 20min he was at ~30 likes and in 30 minutes at 40 likes...

After that, I simply gave up because what was supposed to be a Tinder experiment, it became a NIGHTMARE...

I honestly couldn't believe how UGLY the average woman is, it's FUCKING INSANE, I still can't believe this...

I'm pretty sure I swiped left on a 15:1 ratio, and that is because at one point I decided to swipe on some average looking woman that I personally didn't even find attractive at all.

These are the only attractive girls that I found:

(Resembles Devorah from Brandon Walsh a little bit)

Those are legit the only women I'd have swiped left if I was using this shitty app to get a date.

These are some of the average-looking that I swiped right because they weren't ugly and had a nice body, still I'd at most fuck these girls, I'd never want a relationship with them as I possibly would with the previous ones:

There were no attractive black women, nor Asian. Swiped left on them all (Doesn't change the fact that the majority of people I swiped left were still either latina or white girls)

This one was the only decent "black" girl after probably 200-300 swipes left:
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 182606
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 182616
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 182627

She looked a bit worse (not ugly) on other two pics though, also:
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 182639

I found some interesting creatures there as well...

Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 182324
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 182346

Do you want to be her one??? :forcedsmile:

Some girls posting their boyfriend:
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 182707

But nothing tops the fact that the MAJORITY of them had the exact same type of profile:

1st pic: Bikini pic (some usually hiding their face
2nd pic: Pic of their face

"Not here for hook ups" More than half her pics were her in bikini or showing off her ass:
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 195005
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 194946
Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 194957

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

This stupid whore posting pics with her friend that mogs her leading you to believe that you're going to match with the hot one:

Same for this one:

Captura de Tela 2021 02 04 as 195450

Now let's take a look at the amount of whores with bikini pics as their first profile "Muh, why do men take shirtless selfies???"

These are just a few of the several I found there JFL, and they are all ugly (95% at least)

It's OVER if your goal is to looksmax to get dog shit women like those.

Here's what you should do instead:

Looksmax, socialcirclemax with rich people who have access to stacies and go live your life (very few of you will be able to do this though, the majority of you is destined to live a life of suffering and despair)

it is what it is

Anyway, ascending to Marlon and moving to Europe in 2022 theory

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, chosen-one, mulattomaxxer and 35 others
Just be Marlon theory

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aleksander, chosen-one and 2 others
He had cancer and got hair like that....

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 1680 and 26 others
He’s a high tier normie- yuyevon

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aleksander, Deleted member 275 and 17 others
good thread i will like this type of experiments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 1100
The average girl on Tinder mogs to oblivion the average man on Tinder. Full of baldcels and ethnics, no wonder girls on Tinder are so picky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, turkproducer, Lihito and 4 others
Marlonpilled again.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 4804, Lmao and 2 others
I would eat dogshit to have a slight chance with a girl on her league:
Bildschirmfoto 2021 02 05 um 010826

Standards on .me are so laughable high, its really crazy.

Tbh i would be very satisfied with girls like this

Bildschirmfoto 2021 02 05 um 010934

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, Lihito, kuroro and 26 others
The average girl on Tinder mogs to oblivion the average man on Tinder. Full of baldcels and ethnics, no wonder girls on Tinder are so picky
average girl irl mogs the average guy irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, .👽. and Deleted member 1100
I've come to the conclusion that everyone on this forum has way to high standards. No wonder it's an lite incel forum. "There's are some of the average looking women" proceeds to show attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, gloriouse, Deleted member 16264 and 28 others
on your "very" attractive only two are genuinely attractive, the chinese woman and the last blond.
it's truly over for our psl standards.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, mogstar, Deleted member 6341 and 4 others
I don't fucking get it a LOT of you guys have such low self esteem about yourselves and that's why you're on this forum ( a few aren't ) . But then you go ahead and do a male model experiment on tinder and you get disappointed when you see the girls. Bailey is hot as fuck how do you even think she's average? A lot of these women are attractive as fuck. Not to mention if this is what a male model can get what the fuck do you think you'll get on tinder , unless you look like @Chad1212 or @larasnova69 or @Amnesia you won't get fucking shit, muh average women

Also tinder is filled with the most low quality sluts ever in terms of intelligence, marlon would slay irl. Tinder is a good way to see how women treat him purely based on his face,height and body though

Why the fuck do you guys do this to yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Uglybrazilian, TheEndHasNoEnd and 22 others
I don't fucking get it a LOT of you guys have such low self esteem about yourselves and that's why you're on this forum ( a few aren't ) . But then you go ahead and do a male model experiment on tinder and you get disappointed when you see the girls. Bailey is hot as fuck how do you even think she's average? A lot of these women are attractive as fuck. Not to mention if this is what a male model can get what the fuck do you think you'll get on tinder , unless you look like @Chad1212 or @larasnova69 or @Amnesia you won't get fucking shit, muh average women

Also tinder is filled with the most low quality sluts ever in terms of intelligence, marlon would slay irl. Tinder is a good way to see how women treat him purely based on his face,height and body though

Tinder is a pipe dream for most dudes here.
At most all it’ll do is destroy your confidence unironically

• +1
Reactions: DunSorbus, EverythingMattersCel, mogstar and 10 others
I've come to the conclusion that everyone on this forum has way to high standards. No wonder it's an lite incel forum. "There's are some of the average looking women" proceeds to show attractive women.

I was judging them mostly on face, I'd date any of those since they are attractive, but their face isn't as good as the other ones

on your "very" attractive only two are genuinely attractive, the chinese woman and the last blond.
it's truly over for our psl standards.

What Chinese?? :oops:

You mean Kaia?

This experiment also made me empathize with @Amnesia , if the majority of women are ugly af in NY, I can't even imagine on Commiefornia

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

You mean Kaia?
yes bro 2nd pic of her is model tier ngl. i said chinese on purpose because i didn't recalled her name. but she probably hapa.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100

I should've put bailey on the other list tbh

yes bro 2nd pic of her is model tier ngl. i said chinese on purpose because i didn't recalled her name. but she probably hapa.

Yea, imo she was the most attractive of them all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Tinder is a pipe dream for most dudes here.
At most all it’ll do is destroy your confidence unironically
This is why the key is to never go on tinder and to do the best you can irl, whether it be social game or cold approach. You have more of a chance with decently attractive women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Enfant terrible, tyronelite and 1 other person
Perfect surfer pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Not everyone is deluded as much as op... I think it's the exception rather than a rule...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
eastern europe is the solution tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and everythingisacope
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, TheEndHasNoEnd, RODEBLUR and 18 others
Nigga just bc hes chad doesnt mean he will match hot girls 24/7. Most girls arent even hot. Most girls are average so it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, everythingisacope and Lmao
Nigga just bc hes chad doesnt mean he will match hot girls 24/7. Most girls arent even hot. Most girls are average so it makes sense
Thats not the problem, the problem is he's larping as a male model then calling attractive girls average. Like does he even know what an average girl looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, gamma and tyronelite
Dating apps are a waste of time for the average men

• +1
Reactions: DunSorbus, mogstar, Deleted member 5969 and 3 others
Thats not the problem, the problem is he's larping as a male model then calling attractive girls average. Like does he even know what an average girl looks like
They are avg girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 1100
They are avg girls
You must be fucking stupid if you think bailey, Breanna are average girls, good luck with your high ass standards

I used to think people were fucking stupid when normies said incels have high ass standards for women when they can't even match up to it themselves but now I see they SOME what have a point with some of the users here

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, TheEndHasNoEnd, DidntRead and 10 others
Modelling is the biggest blackpill

You must be fucking stupid if you think bailey, Breanna are average girls, good luck with your high ass standards

I used to think people were fucking stupid when normies said incels have high ass standards for women when they can't even match up to it themselves but now I see they SOME what have a point with some of the users here
Screenshot 2021 02 04 20 53 47

Avg whitey esp in toronto. Are you from a major city? White neighbourhoods are filled w beckies like her. Im not incel or even close and would fuck her but shes still mid tier normie

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 10536
@Amnesia more Stacysexuals Lmaoo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Amnesia, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
lower your expectations

and tinder isnt real life

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, mogstar, doll and 4 others
You
View attachment 966451
Avg whitey esp in toronto. Are you from a major city? White neighbourhoods are filled w beckies like her. Im not incel or even close and would fuck her but shes still mid tier normie

Look at the next photo of Breanna as it's a good angle to see her face and good lighting as well.

Shes not average at all, the average white girl is way uglier than this. And yes I live in a major city and I work in a literal Chad supermarket in the city and even most of these white chads don't have such good looking girls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-145806.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-145806.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 965
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 10524 and tyronelite
lower your expectations

and tinder isnt real life

Never, I won't waste my godly browridge sharing it with the genes of some stupid becky whore

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, mogstar, Tyronecell and 4 others
Never, I won't waste my godly browridge sharing it with the genes of some stupid becky whore
good luck finding a stacy then i guess

you will be dissapointed if ur below 6 psl btw

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, mogstar, Timelessbrah and 5 others
You

Look at the next photo of Breanna as it's a good angle to see her face and good lighting as well.

Shes not average at all, the average white girl is way uglier than this. And yes I live in a major city and I work in a literal Chad supermarket in the city and even most of these white chads don't have such good looking girls
Lighting and angling
She has a long midface and big forehead. Idk maybe im blind cuz i see girls like this on the daily irl and they're every other swipe in toronto. Pretty sure chads arent struggling for girls like her. Maybe youre overrating men you see?

• +1
Reactions: doll
Lighting and angling
She has a long midface and big forehead. Idk maybe im blind cuz i see girls like this on the daily irl and they're every other swipe in toronto. Pretty sure chads arent struggling for girls like her. Maybe youre overrating men you see?
Doubt I'm overrating the men I see, these men are the best my city has to offer, they live in the city = well off money wise , they're mediterranean but probably have nordic ancestry and good dark features but still don't look ethnic as they have light eyes and they're all 6 foot plus, muscular.

The average white man is around 5'10 foot subhuman colouring, no dark features and balding. Shitty brows, no dimorphism you get the point

If you wouldn't date Breanna then you must have some really high standards for women.

Doubt I'm overrating the men I see, these men are the best my city has to offer, they live in the city = well off money wise , they're mediterranean but probably have nordic ancestry and good dark features but still don't look ethnic as they have light eyes and they're all 6 foot plus, muscular.

The average white man is around 5'10 foot subhuman colouring, no dark features and balding. Shitty brows, no dimorphism you get the point

If you wouldn't date Breanna then you must have some really high standards for women.
Lmao so since you dont see chads getting girls like her, shes a giga stacey i assume. The avg guy in her age range isnt balding btw

@Aquiillaxo funny thing is most dudes can’t even handle having a legit “stacy” gf let alone talk to one.

I see so many normies in real life whenever their girl gets hit on in clubs/bars they immediately mate guard & get jealous JFL

Not even counting the amount of DMs, date offers, comments on her IG & validation she’ll continue receive. Let’s be real most dudes can’t handle all that.

They’ll get possessive quick like my boy who got dumped cuz he was insecure af & always keepin tabs on her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, saga, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I mean like when I server customers at the checkout, I analyse everything I always assume this is the best the man can do when it comes to LTR. So if theyre pretty damn good looking and they can't even get girls like Breanna then it basically confirms that hypergamy is off the charts at the moment

Also white guys start balding quite early compared to east Asians, south Asians etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
good luck finding a stacy then i guess

you will be dissapointed if ur below 6 psl btw

tenor.gif

@Aquiillaxo funny thing is most dudes can’t even handle having a legit “stacy” gf let alone talk to one.

I see so many normies in real life whenever their girl gets hit on in clubs/bars they immediately mate guard & get jealous JFL

Not even counting the amount of DMs, date offers, comments on her IG & validation she’ll continue receive. Let’s be real most dudes can’t handle all that.

They’ll get possessive quick like my boy who got dumped cuz he was insecure af & always keepin tabs on her

Tbh, if anyone here believes they can get a stacy just by looksmaxxing they are delusional af

Personality unironically matters a lot regarding stacies + being well financially and have good status on your social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6341, doll and 9 others
tenor.gif

Tbh, if anyone here believes they can get a stacy just by looksmaxxing they are delusional af

Personality unironically matters a lot regarding stacies + being well financially and have good status on your social circle
Oooh careful bro don’t say the P word shit doesn’t exist here it’s all about LEWKKKSS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6341, doll and 3 others
that would've made them less picky dumdum

Exactly. They'll get super insecure once a girl gets hit on by another guy and the girl will sense he's not secure in himself and the relationship dynamic won't be the same till the relationship eventually.

These guys aim so high with these girls but they don't realise that they don't have the personality to have these girls, they'll get insecure once a new guy hits on her.

A Chad with these girls would simply not care if she was getting hit on by other girls because he knows that he has options and is thus carefree, if she truly likes him she won't run to the next guy and stick with him and that's how you determine if your girl is a high quality female or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, Timelessbrah and 7 others
I mean like when I server customers at the checkout, I analyse everything I always assume this is the best the man can do when it comes to LTR. So if theyre pretty damn good looking and they can't even get girls like Breanna then it basically confirms that hypergamy is off the charts at the moment

Also white guys start balding quite early compared to east Asians, south Asians etc
Well at the same time a lot of chicks won’t deal with a certain guy cuz he’s too good looking, intimidating or intimidating & get insecure.

If he has options she can easily be replaced but bitches don’t wanna put in the work

So they’ll drop down a little bit in looks to protect their ego

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 6531
I was judging them mostly on face, I'd date any of those since they are attractive, but their face isn't as good as the other ones

You mean Kaia?

This experiment also made me empathize with @Amnesia , if the majority of women are ugly af in NY, I can't even imagine on Commiefornia
cali girls are gonna be way hotter i bet

These fucking roast beef sandwiches actually think they deserve an olympian god like teixeira.

I'll chadfish them with his picture and then show them what's what

RAGE:RAGE:RAGE:RAGE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 3043
@Aquiillaxo prime example

8D122195 0163 42A3 8DCC BF71B2B9ED1F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: doll, EasternRightWinger15, everythingisacope and 3 others
Pop
Exactly. They'll get super insecure once a girl gets hit on by another guy and the girl will sense he's not secure in himself and the relationship dynamic won't be the same till the relationship eventually.

These guys aim so high with these girls but they don't realise that they don't have the personality to have these girls, they'll get insecure once a new guy hits on her.

A Chad with these girls would simply not care if she was getting hit on by other girls because he knows that he has options and is thus carefree, if she truly likes him she won't run to the next guy and stick with him and that's how you determine if your girl is a high quality female or not
L
Well at the same time a lot of chicks won’t deal with a certain guy cuz he’s too good looking, intimidating or intimidating & get insecure.

If he has options she can easily be replaced but bitches don’t wanna put in the work

It honestly depends on how good looking the girl is as well. Like if you look at Zach cox for example his girlfriend shows him off all the time carefree. A low quality women wouldn't show him off cuz they would be scared other girls will take him

A high quality women and high quality man isn't scared of their significant others options because they're both secure in what they have. The girls who get turned off because a guy is too good looking for her are low quality women because they have insecurities and thus are scared of the guys option. A high quality ATTRACTIVE women would never be scared of a good looking guy.

Pop

L

It honestly depends on how good looking the girl is as well. Like if you look at Zach cox for example his girlfriend shows him off all the time carefree. A low quality women wouldn't show him off cuz they would be scared other girls will take him

A high quality women and high quality man isn't scared of their significant others options because they're both secure in what they have. The girls who get turned off because a guy is too good looking for her are low quality women because they have insecurities and thus are scared of the guys option. A high quality ATTRACTIVE women would never be scared of a good looking guy.
all these theories are all cope and game.
Find yourself a psl 5.5+ girl, one shot shouldn't be impossible, after your ascension, mate with her, and ascend.
Dating apps are cope, because you don't get anything valuable out of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcell, Deleted member 6341 and 3 others