• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zonar, standardcel, northern mogger and 2 others
Gl finding a virgin
Images 22

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, try2beme and murdah
If you are a christian or a muslim and find the right one with similar values, then go ahead. At least she most likely will be faithful to you unless she meets a PSL God

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
If you are a christian or a muslim and find the right one with similar values, then go ahead. At least she most likely will be faithful to you unless she meets a PSL God
I don’t except faithfulness

I except that she would DIE for me and I don’t settle for nothing less

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: smallman, standardcel and northern mogger
I don’t except faithfulness

I except that she would DIE for me and I don’t settle for nothing less
Hard to find tho. I'd never die for anyone except if I had kids.

• WTF
foids don’t want a virgin or inexperienced man, if u weren’t a slayer or chad in ur youth it’s a huge turn off for them and makes them think ur some undesirable subhuman, even if u chose that lifestyle voluntarily and ur facially a chad it won’t matter to them

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and northern mogger
foids don’t want a virgin or inexperienced man, if u weren’t a slayer or chad in ur youth it’s a huge turn off for them and makes them think ur some undesirable subhuman, even if u chose that lifestyle voluntarily and ur facially a chad it won’t matter to them
I have a big cock so who cares

also my ex had a fetish on this (inexperience on men)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: smallman, northern mogger and Lynxress
I have flirty personality and girls always assume im a slayer so that’s the only thing that matters

• WTF
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: standardcel, FloppaFlops and northern mogger
Cope, if ur a chad nothing else matters jfl ur just saying random bs:feelskek:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, Chadeep and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and try2beme
Cope, if ur a chad nothing else matters jfl ur just saying random bs:feelskek:
clearly low iq and have never interacted with a foid in ur life, kys retarded nigger

clearly low iq and have never interacted with a foid in ur life, kys retarded nigger
cope they don’t give a fuck aslong as u look like a slayer
that’s the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I guess i havent? Calls me low iq and proceeds to comeback with “kys retarded nigger” :feelsgood:

cope they don’t give a fuck aslong as u look like a slayer
that’s the only thing that matters
you dont have any understanding at all of the foid brain, nor will u ever will given ur a subhuman incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
you dont have any understanding at all of the foid brain, nor will u ever will given ur a subhuman incel
u would look like u have down syndrome next to me how am I the subhuman incel jfl

you're an ethnic muslim
yes thats why I mog

do u think women ever judged me (tall skulled 6‘5 cl with broad shoulders) on being muslim

No virgins anymore, them bitches with their hymens in place did anal and sucked dick :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
yes thats why I mog

do u think women ever judged me (tall skulled 6‘5 cl with broad shoulders) on being muslim
yet u think foids are attracted to inexperienced men and only care about face, biggest larp ive ever seen

This is why mtn pious muslim lifemogs kaffar chad mtn pious muslim gets virgin women chad gets used up stacy JANNAHMAX OR OVER

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why would a men need to be a virgin? That makes no sense.
Do you think any of the niggers on here would be GOOD HUSBANDS? :lul:

What you have to understand is that lack of sex does to a man, what the cock carousel does to a woman.

yet u think foids are attracted to inexperienced men and only care about face, biggest larp ive ever seen
where did I claim that?

I just say it’s more about how u portray yourself, behave and look

ltn can fuck 500 bitches

I can be virgin but with slayer personality and nt

Vaginal virgins so cope
Nigger why would a woman who does fckin ANAL, want to hold on to her hymen???
This isn't the 1950s.
Nowadays men pretend they don't even care.

• JFL
Why would a men need to be a virgin? That makes no sense.
Do you think any of the niggers on here would be GOOD HUSBANDS? :lul:

What you have to understand is that lack of sex does to a man, what the cock carousel does to a woman.
the niggers here are virgin because they have no choice thats a complete different topic and u missed the point

Nigger why would a woman who does ANAL, want to hold out her hymen???
This isn't the 1950s.
Nowadays men pretend they don't even care.
Strict parents and culture that values virginity. Common with ethnic women

• Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Strict parents and culture that values virginity. Common with ethnic women
yakhi if u not extremely low iq u can tell if a foid is a virgin even before entering her pussy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and i_love_roosters
Nowadays it’s different tbh

You got a point, she'll know how to hold it and put it in and shit :feelshmm:
nah I mean general from her behavior social circle hobbies etc I dont get how people have so low level human knowledge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters, theonewhocantascend and ShawarmaFilth
Good take i agree tbh

I would ideally wanna lose my virginity to another virgin

A fucking slayer isnt gonna settle down and stay loyal for one woman after slaying tons of pussy and probably better looking girls

Same goes for a whore

nah I mean general from her behavior social circle hobbies etc I dont get how people have so low level human knowledge

If you gimme me the link to a bitch's Instagram I can already tell on the spot wether she is virgin, non virgin, low body count or high body count.

One thing that is funny though is that sometimes virgins will act sluttier than they actually are (since nowadays that is seen as cool)
While whores will cope with being "trad"
But even their eyes are different. 1000 cock stare is no joke.

• +1
She could just lie and you’d never find out probs happens a lot nowadays ngl