marriage with a htn is more validating to women than ONS with giga chad or celebrity

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
females are strange indeed

i know a stacy irl whose a friend of my sister (caribbean model with 80k followers) who has hooked up with latino actors, reageton stars and baseball players but is screaming nonstop being married to some finance normie dominican mtn who isn't even rich (told my sister he is only earning 200k a year, in miami that's barely above average)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xangsane, Skywalker and 4 others
She found her betabuxx that’s why she’s so happy, means she’s officially retired

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xangsane, Skywalker and 7 others
She found her betabuxx that’s why she’s so happy, means she’s officially retired
Women know that committment from any man who has any kind of options means more than being used as a hole by Justin Bieber or Louis Hamilton

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Betabuxxing is what she celebrates, she can now fuck Chad on the weekends without worrying about working

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Skywalker, Xangsane and 4 others
Betabuxxing is what she celebrates, she can now fuck Chad on the weekends without worrying about working
Most women are too high inhib to cheat especially hot ones

• Hmm...
Reactions: lowiqNormie
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and lowiqNormie
females are strange indeed

i know a stacy irl whose a friend of my sister (caribbean model with 80k followers) who has hooked up with latino actors, reageton stars and baseball players but is screaming nonstop being married to some finance normie dominican mtn who isn't even rich (told my sister he is only earning 200k a year, in miami that's barely above average)
So basically she’s happy now cuz she settled for a betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 18522
So basically she’s happy now cuz she settled for a betabuxx
yep the final beta bux (marriage) is more validating

only earning 200k a year, in miami that's barely above average)
yep name checks out
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back