Marshall Mathers. This is what you need to fix your one major failo that is your pig-nose & to ascend to Chadlite.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Stop listening to these doomer Zoomers with all their bandaging the problem help. They're on some kinda ediat ting telling man to stretch his lip. The fuck?!?!?!?!??!

This is what you are going to do:

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and PseduoAryan
You need this bruv @marsh3386

Man doesn't wanna be looking like he's related to Chief Wiggums, ya get me bruv!

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and PseduoAryan
Stop listening to these doomer Zoomers with all their bandaging the problem help. They're on some kinda ediat ting telling man to stretch his lip. The fuck?!?!?!?!??!

View attachment 2821960

View attachment 2821962
Bandaging wont be a bad solution for now its still better than nothing. It will be years before I ever get a chance to do a cosmetic surgery so for now its all I can really do. But honestly I’ll probably do it eventually because it does help a lot and I would literally look good if my nose was better just looking at it
IMG 6833

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Bandaging wont be a bad solution for now its still better than nothing. It will be years before I ever get a chance to do a cosmetic surgery so for now its all I can really do. But honestly I’ll probably do it eventually because it does help a lot and I would literally look good if my nose was better just looking at it View attachment 2821981

Fix the core ROOT of the problem bruv. Everything else is self-improvement.

SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THE KEY.

View attachment 2821960

View attachment 2821962
What Is bandaging?Literal or figurative

• +1
Reactions: zxim
He will never become a chadlite
Just hasn’t got to the potential for it
Lucky if he ever ascends till htn

He will never become a chadlite
Just hasn’t got to the potential for it
Lucky if he ever ascends till htn

Another silly stoopid spastic that's been brain fried by starring too long at PSL models photo edits. You don't know what females like lol, stop sharing your viewpoint when you are just suffering autism.

'How good looking must I be with the autistic disorder I have to pull pussy?' < The question most of you autistic fucks are asking yourselves. Don't project onto others you bloody wankers. The kid has great harmony outside of a trolling gene that wanted to place a little miss piggy nose on his face. You aren't able to see beyond this because you struggle with that sort of imaginative stuff. You rather just keep getting flashbacks to Sean O'Pry's ramus, mandible and dick.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sudanguy, DR. NICKGA and nofap

View attachment 2821960

View attachment 2821962

View attachment 2821960

View attachment 2821962
IMG 6435

Someone has made an photoshop of me with a better nose but the only unrealistic part here is the philtrum being made shorter when I don’t think a rhino could do. I know it can downturn the nose but idk about lengthening it

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and MakinItHappen
View attachment 2822776
Someone has made an photoshop of me with a better nose but the only unrealistic part here is the philtrum being made shorter when I don’t think a rhino could do. I know it can downturn the nose but idk about lengthening it

Yeah, very strong High Tier Normie now.

Contact a surgeon on Instagram. Get the name of some of the top guys from @reptiles.

I can't answer your questions. My hard maxxing understanding is intermediate at best. I am the soft maxxing OG.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Yeah, very strong High Tier Normie now.

Contact a surgeon on Instagram. Get the name of some of the top guys from @reptiles.

I can't answer your questions. My hard maxxing understanding is intermediate at best. I am the soft maxxing OG.
Okay I made one that’s a more realistic expectation for what a rhino could do that doesn’t affect the philtrum/length. I just want to check that it’s still worth it
IMG 6852
IMG 6851

Dude you have a short inbred nose, while the rest of your face is above average 6/10. It's a 100% worth it.
IMG 6859

Holy shit then after softmaxxing my face too easy htn at least. Although the softmaxx filter isn’t completely accurate still