Masseter reduction botox injections results (pics)

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

estra pic from very far away, zero distortion
Screenshot 20190809 172738 Gallery

So I did this procedure and am now starting to see actually visible results, in which my zygos are now the visual widest part of my face. I dunno if these are the final results but if not final, they are at least at a 75% of the result. It also made my jawline sharper too, because my masseter reached the middle of my lower jawline too. Sorry for the unkept look im extremely hungover lmao. Was it worth the sacrifice of perceived jaw width for making the widest part of frontal silhouette be the zygos, or should I train the muscles again when the botox effects wear off? Was it an improvement?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Looks good boyo
What did you look like before

u look like a rapist no offence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Chinlet Ascension
looked better before imo
its the better lighting. looked more bloated, people said I look leaner now (didnt reveal the procedure to anyone irl)

its the better lighting. looked more bloated, people said I look leaner now (didnt reveal the procedure to anyone irl)
you look like a pear now, may be the narrow width of your forehead. I have the same problem, but my lower third is not as wide. My zyygos is by far the widest part of my face

you look like a pear now, may be the narrow width of your forehead. I have the same problem, but my lower third is not as wide. My zyygos is by far the widest part of my face
arent the zygos supposed to be the widest part? I also resist cheat meals much better now without looking as puffy

arent the zygos supposed to be the widest part? I also resist cheat meals much better now without looking as puffy
Me

this is my face shape approx.
I guess you wanted to achieve something similar ?

You looked better before

IDK what it is but you have the biggest fuckin' aspie stare i've ever seen

• +1
Reactions: samm735
My nigga zyyyrosssss

your face looks narrower now in a bad way imo. i had it done a year back and didn't really like it. if your jaws are forward grown enough (like yours are) the hollow cheeks help create that illusion of popping cheekbones and a tapered jaw