Masturbatory activities increases ageing (wrinkles, hairloss) Harvard Edu Et Al 2019

M

Munshi

Banned
TD;LR,

Masturbatory action increase and rapidify the ageing process since everytime you masturbate your body tells the prostaglandin receptors that you have sired a potential child.

Evolution wise if you sired children why would your body want to keep you healthy - thus ageing rapitdates and you become wrinkly and lose hair.

Schlumensn et Al 2020 study concluded in his findings that everytime one masturbates they reduce the telomere length (body clock) by a factor of 4 days. This is statistically significant.

Sources:
Abraham et Al 2019 - Effects of masturbatory retention - an overview

Chase & Schelumsn et Al 2020 - telomere disfigurement - a case study

Logan et Al 2020 - Assimilation of follicle STS hormones

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 5815, St.TikTokcel and 11 others
Why did you stop chatting with me after I recommended you should suicide bomb a government building in minecraft?

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, chrisN and potentialzaddy
It makes nose bigger too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 17244 and 4 others
Slayers that have fcuked lot of girls also look older

It makes nose bigger too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Niggerian_Prince420
Sebum Oil production goes to overdrive. The difference is so huge that for me its the difference between me being insecure about my nose and wanting to get rhinoplasty vs me being confident in my nose.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Potential as ageing disintegrates the collagen in the nose making it droopy, big and bulbous
What about sebum oil production? I notice when i masturbate my nose gets super oily, the difference is night and day and it affects my confidence. Ive been on nofap for a week now and my nose looks way better. Ive been on tretinoin and all anti oily nose treatment, but i still got oily big bulbous nose, i found the culprit and it was PMO.

TD;LR,

Masturbatory action increase and rapidify the ageing process since everytime you masturbate your body tells the prostaglandin receptors that you have sired a potential child.

Evolution wise if you sired children why would your body want to keep you healthy - thus ageing rapitdates and you become wrinkly and lose hair.

Schlumensn et Al 2020 study concluded in his findings that everytime one masturbates they reduce the telomere length (body clock) by a factor of 4 days. This is statistically significant.

Sources:

Any effects on the brain and cognitive abilities?

Can you link the sources? I can’t find them using google search.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
If those studies would be true then i would have to look like im at least 200 years old by now

Incels just keep winning

If those studies would be true then i would have to look like im at least 200 years old by now
Telomere length (ageing of telomere) is different - you probably fucked up your body receptors. That's why premature balding, cancers are on the rise.

Telomere length (ageing of telomere) is different - you probably fucked up your body receptors. That's why premature balding, cancers are on the rise.
Well i don't look like i am balding yet but i might have fucked myself up with cancer or whatever but screw that, my life is kinda shitty anyway so it can't get much worse

Incels just keep winning
Presumably this would happen everytime you ejaculate, not just after masturbation. So incels truly are winning

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
this nigga just made this shit up jfl. the sources donteven exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
this nigga just made this shit up jfl. the sources donteven exist
No it's true, just like he would kill himself 2 hours ago

Sebum Oil production goes to overdrive. The difference is so huge that for me its the difference between me being insecure about my nose and wanting to get rhinoplasty vs me being confident in my nose.
Is that when u bust or does edging do the same?

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Is that when u bust or does edging do the same?
Both messes up with the hormonal production, even looking at P triggers it, self experienced.

Does the same thing apply to sex?

This is statistically significant.
Statistical significance =/= clinical significance
stop talking about science and scientific literature when you have no credentials and no idea about any of it

stupidest most low iq thread I have read in ages

Statistical significance =/= clinical significance
stop talking about science and scientific literature when you have no credentials and no idea about any of it
Shut the fuck up you sewer rat that resides in mummas basement. I hold a pHD in biologic literature. I wrote this drunk af but I'll probs edit it later. Gonna add to it ofc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend and potentialzaddy
dont care still gonna bonk my bonker

What about sebum oil production? I notice when i masturbate my nose gets super oily, the difference is night and day and it affects my confidence. Ive been on nofap for a week now and my nose looks way better. Ive been on tretinoin and all anti oily nose treatment, but i still got oily big bulbous nose, i found the culprit and it was PMO.
i used to have insane sebum production due to either high DHT or high DHT sensitivity. everytime i busted a nut i would literally FEEL sebum being produced out of pores on my nose and scalp. i take dut now and i dont get oily anymore. in any case i suspect there may be some link between ejaculating and DHT and other hormonal shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: andy9432
i used to have insane sebum production due to either high DHT or high DHT sensitivity. everytime i busted a nut i would literally FEEL sebum being produced out of pores on my nose and scalp. i take dut now and i dont get oily anymore. in any case i suspect there may be some link between ejaculating and DHT and other hormonal shit.
There is definately a link. I go from an asian nose to an european nose when Im on nofap. Not Having issues with hair so Im not on fin/dut i dont care about the other benefits even if there is. Because i tried to motivate myself with the other benefits before and it didnt work. But nofap DIRECTLY affects my looks. So it definately is worth it and that is the only motivation i need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

"Masturbatory activities"​

DNR

There is definately a link. I go from an asian nose to an european nose when Im on nofap. Not Having issues with hair so Im not on fin/dut i dont care about the other benefits even if there is. Because i tried to motivate myself with the other benefits before and it didnt work. But nofap DIRECTLY affects my looks. So it definately is worth it and that is the only motivation i need.
And ppl will still say nofap is cope. I guess it differs from person to person

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
And ppl will still say nofap is cope. I guess it differs from person to person
its not cope for me atleast. i go from a big oily wide nostrils asian nose to a good european nose on nofap. that alone is an extremely good reason to not fap, at the end of the day its a looksmin to fap.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

same thing happens to me my features become more aryan after about a week of nofap I start to look like a proper human being with good collagen I don't care about studies im gonna keep trying to retain, day 10

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and thereallegend
You don't lose hairs with masturbation

Sorry

same thing happens to me my features become more aryan after about a week of nofap I start to look like a proper human being with good collagen I don't care about studies im gonna keep trying to retain, day 10
It keeps me going, as we asians are super prone to oily skin, being half white doesnt change that, and we all know oily skin = bloated face and bulbous nose wide nostrils

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
TD;LR,

Sources:

link? can't find it