Matched with influencer girl’s sister

ikadelix

ikadelix

Iron
There is a mtb graduating senior girl from my uni that posts lifestyle/luxury content on insta (60k) and tiktok (351k Jfl) Anyways about 10 minutes ago I was driving to the gym and got a notification that I matched with her sister on tinder. She is probably mtb but insane wealth halo. Muuuh bragging thread stfu I’m only posting this bc it’s interesting, and I wouldn’t even waste my time perusing her, as she is rich asf and I’m genuinely povertycel atm. Anyways which high iqcells can offer legit wealth maxxing/ career advice?
A170AB12 50D5 4729 996F C2E46C47EBC0

Attachments

• 28AED084-7C0E-4F4E-8B2F-DE265F192384.jpeg
    28AED084-7C0E-4F4E-8B2F-DE265F192384.jpeg
    363.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1B22A1D9-E5D7-45A5-A365-0A48A6945E5E.jpeg
    1B22A1D9-E5D7-45A5-A365-0A48A6945E5E.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
There is a mtb graduating senior girl from my uni that posts lifestyle/luxury content on insta (60k) and tiktok (351k Jfl) Anyways about 10 minutes ago I was driving to the gym and got a notification that I matched with her sister on tinder. She is probably mtb but insane wealth halo. Muuuh bragging thread stfu I’m only posting this bc it’s interesting, and I wouldn’t even waste my time perusing her, as she is rich asf and I’m genuinely povertycel atm. Anyways which high iqcells can offer legit wealth maxxing/ career advice?
View attachment 2833418
Oh she lives in New York City i'd recognize those subway benches anywhere.

Give me her information.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jarate
How did you match with her if you live here? You changed location on tinder?
Her big sister went to school at my college, she graduated early and moved to nyc this month. Her sister still goes here tho

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Her big sister went to school at my college, she graduated early and moved to nyc this month. Her sister still goes here tho
PM her instagram if you're based. I will hit her up and send you her nudes as a thank you for putting me on.

Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
View attachment 2833418
Mirin. What's your stats?

Theres no legit way to get rich in NYC unless you win the lottery or some million dollar lawsuit.

Youre just going to have to do it the hard way. Work hard, start a business and invest the money.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ikadelix
College town in the Midwest. That would be based tbh, the only issue is she has a tall normie frat finance bro bf she’s been with since high school Jfl

Mirin. What's your stats?

Theres no legit way to get rich in NYC unless you win the lottery or some million dollar lawsuit.

Youre just going to have to do it the hard way. Work hard, start a business and invest the money.
what stats do u mean? And yeah I’m moving to nyc is retarded financially I can barely afford rent as it is. Rn I need to focus on something to study with high earning potential but I’m not talented with stem shit

what stats do u mean? And yeah I’m moving to nyc is retarded financially I can barely afford rent as it is. Rn I need to focus on something to study with high earning potential but I’m not talented with stem shit
Like age height weight race are you gymmaxxed etc
Basically curious if you're chad or not

Like height weight race are you gymmaxxed etc
Basically curious if you're chad or not
6”2 white but gingercell so not the best pheno. Very wide clavicles and yeah I’m pretty much gym maxxed. I usually receive around htn rating. I am pretty nichemaxxed though

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
View attachment 2833418
go for it for practice

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix
go for it for practice
I would but I couldn’t even pick her up tbh I drive an actual shitbox it’s embarrassing Jfl need to money max asap

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I would but I couldn’t even pick her up tbh I drive an actual shitbox it’s embarrassing Jfl need to money max asap
if your hot she wont care just be low inhibition

if your hot she wont care just be low inhibition
Honestly real. I am a poor cell but yet my last ltr was with a very rich high class girl from the same rich ass superb as the girl I matched with tn Jfl. I fear I’m getting too old to not have status though

worrying about your status isnt hot. Just say something like you can like steal shit for her to get rich or that she can be your sugar mommy. Works like a charm

worrying about your status isnt hot. Just say something like you can like steal shit for her to get rich or that she can be your sugar mommy. Works like a charm
Bro I don’t want status strictly for foids Ineed to give my future kids every advantage. But one of my exes was lowkey my sugar mommy Jfl she payed for everything

mtb in mubmai
nigga here overrate everything with blonde hair and blue eyes
this is a pug face ltb

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ikadelix
Try n see if you can fk them both lol

• +1
Try n see if you can fk them both lol
Should I message her to fuck lol? Her sis is in ltr with a finance bro frat dude. Should I run bwc game on her and cuck him

Should I message her to fuck lol? Her sis is in ltr with a finance bro frat dude. Should I run bwc game on her and cuck him
Yes and yes

• +1
6”2 white but gingercell so not the best pheno. Very wide clavicles and yeah I’m pretty much gym maxxed. I usually receive around htn rating. I am pretty nichemaxxed though
You don’t need to be rich if you are chadlite tier
If you go with her you will enjoy her lifestyle as well, maybe