• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 15827 and Yerico7
only probability and statistics

i cant do integration im terrible at it
Just watch YouTube videos on integration and practise with past exams

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and slayer69
How do you guys focus while doing this stuff...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Patient A and Deprived
Have As in multiavariable calc and linear algebra rn :feelsgah:

It's all relative bro
I take zoom pre calc I literally want to Kms it's so boring I just rot on .org for a lot of the lecture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Lihito, Patient A and 1 other person
I take zoom pre calc I literally want to Kms it's so boring I just rot on .org for a lot of the lecture
Then kill yourself dumbass, nothing is going to get better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and PubertyMaxxer
It can be. At school I hated doing math, and could never focus, when I practice it at home, it's fun figuring out the answers

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It can be. At school I hated doing math, and could never focus, when I practice it at home, it's fun figuring out the answers
I love solving math problems with other people together

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thecel
Almost every type of math is applicable IRL or applicable to other sciences

Statistics (high IQ + low autism) :

Algebra (medium IQ + medium autism) :

Geometry (low IQ + strong autism) :

Engineering (sea level IQ + galactic autism) :

Physics (negative IQ + unstoppable autism) :

@M3R

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, capybara, Tallooksmaxxer and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Lihito and 6 others
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
I have NLD so math has always been impossible for me. i lack mathematic reasoning in any way so Im borderline retarded

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, Anchor_Ship and thecel
Yeye very fun math indeed are, until you got to learn the dem for the spectral theorem

Statistics (high IQ + low autism) :

View attachment 1587465

Algebra (medium IQ + medium autism) :

View attachment 1587468

Geometry (low IQ + strong autism) :

View attachment 1587462

Engineering (sea level IQ + galactic autism) :

View attachment 1587472

Physics (negative IQ + unstoppable autism) :

View attachment 1587464 @M3R
High quality post

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How do you guys focus while doing this stuff...
This tbh

I only did math when my math profesor father threatened me to do it

Otherwise i lose patience after 20 seconds and start thinking about PSL autism

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Lmao. But yeah maths is literally applicable to Looksmaxxing/Blackpill.

Yesterday our female math teacher did an example problem with us where she calculated the probability of picking a man over 6ft

Over for that roastie

She is probably doing it for herself to find out

I have NLD so math has always been impossible for me. i lack mathematic reasoning in any way so Im borderline retarded
Same but without that diagnosis

I cant focus on this shit and my logic is so bad its laughable LMAO its The only reason im a jester im my friend group (+ manletism )

I Always loved interpreting things more then solving them tbh. Sociology , psychology , philosophy , all foid fields😢

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and PubertyMaxxer
Math is the universal language. Every solar event or galactic event can be calculated through math equations. When and if aliens from another planet communicate with humans, we will communicate with mathematical equations.

Math really is a language you have to learn like any other language. I'm not very good at math but I understand the concept of it and it's very interesting indeed.

• +1
Math is the universal language. Every solar event or galactic event can be calculated through math equations. When and if aliens from another planet communicate with humans, we will communicate with mathematical equations.

Math really is a language you have to learn like any other language. I'm not very good at math but I understand the concept of it and it's very interesting indeed.
Math is literally everything. Math is the foundation of Computer Science, Engineering, Physics and therefore Chemistry and Medicine and therefore Looksmaxxing

Every major success is based on math

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
Math is literally everything. Math is the foundation of Computer Science, Engineering, Physics and therefore Chemistry and Medicine and therefore Looksmaxxing

Every major success is based on math
yea
The perfect face is a mathematical formula. There is a perfectly masculine face that all females would find attractive the measurements and everything is pure math. I wish the formula could be given to us by some superior alien race who studies humans and added the calculations.

I always find those "attractive face" charts to be off, like the bones arent defined properly or something like that. But let it all be damned if I'm wrong, there has got to be some pre-programmed genetically perfect face out there. It could literally be a decades long work load if someone took to studying that subject alone.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PubertyMaxxer
yea
The perfect face is a mathematical formula. There is a perfectly masculine face that all females would find attractive the measurements and everything is pure math. I wish the formula could be given to us by some superior alien race who studies humans and added the calculations.

I always find those "attractive face" charts to be off, like the bones arent defined properly or something like that. But let it all be damned if I'm wrong, there has got to be some pre-programmed genetically perfect face out there. It could literally be a decades long work load if someone took to studying that subject alone.
We already have it all figured out regrading factors that determine sexual attractiveness :

Dimorphism
Symmetry
Averageness
Youth/Health Indicators

The problem lies in the surgery field. Surgeons are dogshit and produce negligible results.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2, thecel and UglyGod360
i hate how mathetmatic attraction is, its the reason im incel

I Always loved interpreting things more then solving them tbh. Sociology , psychology , philosophy , all foid fields
which are all useless, anyone can do that stuff but math isnt for everyone

• +1
which are all useless, anyone can do that stuff but math isnt for everyone
True

People that know math and crafts live happy while i wait for germany to pay for my schooling and have fun meanwhile:lul:

You fucking cucks lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
True

People that know math and crafts live happy while i wait for germany to pay for my schooling and have fun meanwhile:lul:

You fucking cucks lmao
Brutal

True

You fucking cucks lmao
You will never find the joy of math

brutal

I understand all the Melvins suddenly