• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
Mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and Cutecel2001
Waist is way too wide

better than having a small twink waist
Only if you have the shoulders to match. Optimal shoulder to waist ratio is 1.618:1 so Bomer needs either broader shoulders or a slimer waist

Only if you have the shoulders to match. Optimal shoulder to waist ratio is 1.618:1 so Bomer needs either broader shoulders or a slimer waist
fair enough but where does the 1.62:1 number come from? i don't know my ratio at all

Thats aspie shit omg

fair enough but where does the 1.62:1 number come from? i don't know my ratio at all
It's the golden ratio. Abunch of studies have been done on it. Something about it is just a esthetically pleasing to humans. Found a bunch in nature and human design.

Just take one of those loose tape measures and go around the widest point on your shoulders and narrowest point on your waist. Pretty easy to figure out.

It's the golden ratio. Abunch of studies have been done on it. Something about it is just a esthetically pleasing to humans. Found a bunch in nature and human design.
Could u find my ratio

Could u find my ratio
Bruh just use one of those loose tape measures. Width of the widest point on your shoulders then the narrowest point on your waist. Optimally itd look something like 30" around waist, 48.5" around shoulders.