Matt Rife Jaw Implants Confirmed(?)

Y

YoungWerther

Iron
Don't like celeb or tabloid bs, frankly there's nothing more braindead or low brow- but this plastic surgeon out of Chicago is supposedly referring to Matt Rife:

Makes sense to me. He got a good looking result (already had a decent physiognomy to start with) but still borders on uncanny. Considering this Dr. touts an expertise in removing or "sculpting" buccal fat pads (lol), he probably got that done too, which won't age great.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Xangsane and humanoidsub7
brutal if even your surgeon humiliates you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, aesthetic beauty, bradpittshairline and 2 others
the more common plastic surgery gets the more height will matter

the more common plastic surgery gets the more height will matter
Then LL will go mainstream and it will become an arms race of who has the money and balls to hardmaxx the most

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Don't like celeb or tabloid bs, frankly there's nothing more braindead or low brow- but this plastic surgeon out of Chicago is supposedly referring to Matt Rife:

Makes sense to me. He got a good looking result (already had a decent physiognomy to start with) but still borders on uncanny. Considering this Dr. touts an expertise in removing or "sculpting" buccal fat pads (lol), he probably got that done too, which won't age great.

Several thoughts:
  • This would be a career-ending HIPPA violation in the US for a doctor to identify his patient against their will. This guy has probably never met Matt in his life. It's likely just (good) marketing by capitalizing on Matt's infamy since he's leaving it implied/ambiguous.
  • Since a lot of TikTok retards are plugged into the Matt Rife controversy, it's going to spread awareness of jaw augmentation procedures. Big downside.
  • I strongly doubt Matt has jaw implants. Paradoxical as it may sound, it is difficult to achieve that kind of definition with implants. It's likely majority if not entirely filler.

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence, PrinceofDarkness, reddotguy and 5 others
Several thoughts:
  • This would be a career-ending HIPPA violation in the US for a doctor to identify his patient against their will. This guy has probably never met Matt in his life. It's likely just (good) marketing by capitalizing on Matt's infamy since he's leaving it implied/ambiguous.
  • Since a lot of TikTok retards are plugged into the Matt Rife controversy, it's going to spread awareness of jaw augmentation procedures. Big downside.
  • I strongly doubt Matt has jaw implants. Paradoxical as it may sound, it is difficult to achieve that kind of definition with implants. It's likely majority if not entirely filler.
^^This is the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Fear and Mr. President
Several thoughts:
Agreed. There's a certain type of doctor, usually on the younger side, that have some social media savvy and leverage it to gain traction for what would otherwise be their totally unknown, middling practice, i.e. Jason Emer for dermatology or the myriad of youtube surgeons with endless videos on "has so and so had work done."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Mr.Proper and Xangsane

buccal fat removal doesn't age you, infact surgeons remove it with those deep plane facelifts cause it weighs the face down. Tho most people who get them are subhuman oldcels to begin with, but its the overall fat pads. Thats why these injector retards do the whole like mass face spreading technique of filler.

jfl the first time i saw this guy i though jaw implants lmao he is definitly a lurker here jflll

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Who gives a shit though

Several thoughts:
The increase in chin height is very substantial. I'm not ruling out implants.
EP MATT RIFE SUREGERY COMP
Matt rife transformation
A plastic surgeon joked about creating the greate 3 863 1701295034 1 dblbig

As others have mentioned, this is more evidence for jaw being law. He always had decent features (eyes, nose, lips, hairline, coloring), but has still been obliterated by his predominantly female fanbase for his underwhelming, pre-op jaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back