maxillofacial surgeons

A

alekahmeti

Iron
Do you guys know some surgeons who will do bimax on a fair price and of course be skilled?

Do you guys know some surgeons who will do bimax on a fair price and of course be skilled?
ill do it for $10 and some reputation points

Ramieri.

He seems to be like the corolla of bimax. Cheap, efficient and half-decent eye for aesthetics.

Ramieri.

He seems to be like the corolla of bimax. Cheap, efficient and half-decent eye for aesthetics.
You have any idea how much he charges?

You have any idea how much he charges?

I believe 16,000 euro or so for bimax. Likely the cheapest you're gonna get in the first world with a well-reputable surgeon.

Other options are to go to third-world where the currency is less valued (India, Turkey), but this is a not a procedure you really wanna cheap out on, though it's an option. There are some quality third-world surgeons though, they aren't inherently bad from what I've gathered.

I believe 16,000 euro or so for bimax. Likely the cheapest you're gonna get in the first world with a well-reputable surgeon.

Other options are to go to third-world where the currency is less valued (India, Turkey), but this is a not a procedure you really wanna cheap out on, though it's an option. There are some quality third-world surgeons though, they aren't inherently bad from what I've gathered.
Im likely to go on a third world country since i an from albania (over) but ill see what i can do to multiple my money if not can u let me know if u have any info on a good turkey surgeon?

Im likely to go on a third world country since i an from albania (over) but ill see what i can do to multiple my money if not can u let me know if u have any info on a good turkey surgeon?

Celal Candirli is a popular name, but I know nothing about him or how good of a surgeon he is. Make sure you do extensive research on your own.

• +1
Reactions: alekahmeti
Just search it. Check their licenses, check their results and pick the best one
If you want a popular choice go Ramieri.

• +1
Reactions: alekahmeti
Celal Candirli is a popular name, but I know nothing about him or how good of a surgeon he is. Make sure you do extensive research on your own.
Thank you