Maybe i should just moneymax and frienship max?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Maybe i should just try to get as much money i can and try to meet some of my gigabros irl, travel with them and maybe help some of them. Thats would be cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Zdeweilx, Deleted member 5052 and 5 others
Ah

Maybe ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Maybe i should just try to get as much money i can and try to meet some of my gigabros irl, travel with them and maybe help some of them. Thats would be cool
Just be a wall street hedge fund manager bro, NO moneymaxx in polland unless you have a succescful people network

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
We should do a road trip one day

• +1
Reactions: bossman, Deleted member 5145, Pietrosiek and 2 others
High T move bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming, Chadelite, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 1476 and Pietrosiek
Ah

Maybe ngl.

We should do a road trip one day

i wish to do it ngl. It would be like that, meeting @Over and @GarixTheChad in poland, waiting for @Goblin to come to us from australia. We would spend some time in Poland and then we would go to germany to @6ft1. Then through soughtern to westernt europe through denmark to meet @Danish_Retard and to finally meet with @jm10 and @Zygos4Life in uk and go for liverpool match. Then fly to georgia to meet with @Roping Subhuman. Then we would fly to us to go to @currycel123 @EthnicelAscension and @yang.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, Danish_Retard, GarixTheChad and 6 others
i wish to do it ngl. It would be like that, meeting @Over and @GarixTheChad in poland, waiting for @Goblin to come to us from australia. We would spend some time in Poland and then we would go to germany to @6ft1. Then through soughtern to westernt europe through denmark to meet @Danish_Retard and to finally meet with @jm10 and @Zygos4Life in uk and go for liverpool match. Then fly to georgia to meet with @Roping Subhuman. Then we would fly to us to go to @currycel123 @EthnicelAscension and @yang.

wow.

• Love it
bruh you can’t fly on a road trip lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
i forgot that i would meet @JackSparrow somewhere at the ocean and @Mateusz74 in us. After all of that @Goblin and @chadpreetinthemaking would take on on a tour through australia

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Who am i for you then?

I do not know you in real life, hell i haven't even heard your voice.

It's hard to say you're my friend in true meaning.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek and penis3
I do not know you in real life, hell i haven't even heard your voice.

It's hard to say you're my friend in true meaning.
yeah thats true man. Its hard for me to understand that sometimes theres other person behind the screen but know that from what i read, you seems like really cool dude.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
yeah thats true man. Its hard for me to understand that sometimes theres other person behind the screen but know that from what i read, you seems like really cool dude.

Thanks man, you seem cool too.

Maybe one day we will meet irl, at least i hope we will voice chat this summer. :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Pietrosiek
get money and betabux a stacy even though she will never love u for who you are and would give her womb to a broke chad.
Jfl stop trying to cope youre done

get money and betabux a stacy even though she will never love u for who you are and would give her womb to a broke chad.
Jfl stop trying to cope youre done

?

Where i talked about foids? I said about moneymaxing and traveling around the world and meeting .me bros. Idk wtf youre talking about

?

Where i talked about foids? I said about moneymaxing and traveling around the world and meeting .me bros. Idk wtf youre talking about
Your bros? Tf u talkin about? u gey?

Get looks first
Being good look will bring friends and money

Social Circle game is legit

Your bros? Tf u talkin about? u gey?

That says it all

Joined May 4, 2020

bros i mean people from this forum who i consider great friends. I want to meat them irl one day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
That says it all

Joined May 4, 2020

bros i mean people from this forum who i consider great friends. I want to meat them irl one day
jfl@u meeting up with other ugly subhumans touching each others dicklets while chad giga fucks your crush

jfl@u meeting up with other ugly subhumans touching each others dicklets while chad giga fucks your crush
dude, you dont even have 1000 posts, you know shit about that forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
If you really pass germany on your roadtrip I'm in

• +1
I'm up for any meetups around my area

mirin vision ngl

• +1
Traveling is fun ngl. We’ll meet up one day brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272 and Pietrosiek
Don't forget me boyos. I'll be the one making all the autistic jokes throughout the way.

fuck off graycel
Piece of shit judging people on the basis of the color of their profile on an online forum. Read my high IQ posts and maybe you'll learn who mogs.

Piece of shit judging people on the basis of the color of their profile on an online forum. Read my high IQ posts and maybe you'll learn who mogs.
nobody gives a fuck