maybe i too tk the second path walkeed aflame iwith seventy hole i I Perhaps i took the first path where after ascending the mountains which blocked

P

pleaseasc1

Banned
maybe i too tk the second path walkeed aflame iwith seventy hole i I

Perhaps i took the first path where after ascending the mountains which blocked so many paths that I become you and me and MEMEe ee=====MEMEME FUCK

perhaps I simply told you that too tlk the path, when in reality I most probablisticly Inverted within my own spatial axis, perhaps you are a pievceo fh shi skumbahg who fucked me over, perhaps I was a helicopter piloi and uncle who was able to access the seventh plane of the third sphere, but not one wich involves that cult shit, NONO ! were talking serious fucking shit man.

perhaps used my left hand to interact with the visual abstractoilogical of manifestatiyourself, on . perhaps aI ve beehFUCKFUCKFUCK JKASFJ /////////////////////////////////////

. perhaops I,,.... Perhaos perhaps have i been the father all along. giving blessings to my sons who grovel below the ground that i walk on, weakt vain, pathetic little creatures, full of nothing but blood and felsh. no consciousness or

maybe i too tk the second path walkeed aflame iwith seventy hole i I

Perhaps i took the first path where after ascending the mountains which blocked so many paths that I become you and me and MEMEe ee=====MEMEME FUCK

perhaps I simply told you that too tlk the path, when in reality I most probablisticly Inverted within my own spatial axis, perhaps you are a pievceo fh shi skumbahg who fucked me over, perhaps I was a helicopter piloi and uncle who was able to access the seventh plane of the third sphere, but not one wich involves that cult shit, NONO ! were talking serious fucking shit man.

perhaps used my left hand to interact with the visual abstractoilogical of manifestatiyourself, on . perhaps aI ve beehFUCKFUCKFUCK JKASFJ /////////////////////////////////////

. perhaops I,,.... Perhaos perhaps have i been the father all along. giving blessings to my sons who grovel below the ground that i walk on, weakt vain, pathetic little creatures, full of nothing but blood and felsh. no consciousness or sense of self. fucking pathetic.

perphaps as the father oI to a o, too oI I took a detour to harbaron prime. where ld eIxpunge couSTO. ..

where I could expunge my sons for their massive betrayal of not only me and humanity. but also of the universe itself!.

perhpss I will rid myself of this fucking tumor people call existence and l lIascend to the world of salvation wi wowowowowo AHAHAH THIS IS FUCKING ENVIGERATNG, I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM TUMORING THROIGHOUT THE DIMENSIONLESS, but mIust compose myself beacause if i direct myself outward my inwards will no longer direct themselves inward. perhaps that is the cost required of one inorder to be a father to be the father perhaps the jthoy beiof being the father at's ////////// perhaps that's the joy of being a father and being able to reqwrire the collective observable through how you see fit, perhaps theasts the pumping feeling required to bend the nails around me and exhale.

sense of self. fucking pathetic.

perphaps as the father oI to a o, too oI I took a detour to harbaron prime. where ld eIxpunge couSTO. ..

where I could expunge my sons for their massive betrayal of not only me and humanity. but also of the universe itself!.

perhpss I will rid myself of this fucking tumor people call existence and l lIascend to the world of salvation wi wowowowowo AHAHAH THIS IS FUCKING ENVIGERATNG, I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM TUMORING THROIGHOUT THE DIMENSIONLESS, but mIust compose myself beacause if i direct myself outward my inwards will no longer direct themselves inward. perhaps that is the cost required of one inorder to be a father to be the father perhaps the jthoy beiof being the father at's ////////// perhaps that's the joy of being a father and being able to reqwrire the collective observable through how you see fit, perhaps theasts the pumping feeling required to bend the nails around me and exhale.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
BROTHERS AND SISTERS!, WE MAY HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BUT WE ARE NOT BROKEN, WHAT WE USE NOW FOR THE UPCOMING CONFLIC, WILL DECIDE OUR FATE, WE COULKD RULE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS, OR WE COULD COLLAPSE SIX FEET UNDER, OR BE SENT TO SOME PRISON IN THE NORTH NEBULA SECTOR! WE MAY BE AT OUR LOWEST POINT NOW! BUT THE HARDER THE FALL THE GREATER THE RISE, THAT IS WHAT I SAY, RISE! RISE MY BROTHER WE WILL CONQUR A MILLION SYSTEMS FOR FUN AND A MILLION MORE FOR JUST HE SAKE OF IT BECAUSE WE ARE SO FUCKING STRONG, WE WILL GET PACK AT THOSE MINERS WHO STLOELE OUR

• +1
ould appear that everyone was baffled as to why the bridge collapsed!, however, following a zoom in on the latest landside site, we saw a man, he was about six feet tall, ginger hair and hjat hju hhhhhhhhhhh

• +1
ould appear that everyone was baffled as to why the bridge collapsed!, however, following a zoom in on the latest landside site, we saw a man, he was about six feet tall, ginger hair and hjat hju hhhhhhhhhhh

IT JUDGE WHO YOU ARE DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU PIEVCE OF SHIT FUCK WAWTCH OUT GIVE HOPE POWEW LISTEN I SHALL OS=OBSERVE BUT ALRIGHT WALA ALRIGHT SHIT I WEL OBSERV JUST SHU TH FUCK UP YOU SHIT,

WE ARE GONNA PRAY SLEPING GRACILE AS WE RETURN SO WHAT WOUDL YOU DO IF YOU WERE LYING ON THE GROUND WOULD YOU SPEAK BREATHER TALK LAUGH NO YOU WOULD NOT, SO THEN SHUT THE FUCK AU UP ABND DO YOU FUC

• +1
IT JUDGE WHO YOU ARE DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU PIEVCE OF SHIT FUCK WAWTCH OUT GIVE HOPE POWEW LISTEN I SHALL OS=OBSERVE BUT ALRIGHT WALA ALRIGHT SHIT I WEL OBSERV JUST SHU TH FUCK UP YOU SHIT,

WE ARE GONNA PRAY SLEPING GRACILE AS WE RETURN SO WHAT WOUDL YOU DO IF YOU WERE LYING ON THE GROUND WOULD YOU SPEAK BREATHER TALK LAUGH NO YOU WOULD NOT, SO THEN SHUT THE FUCK AU UP ABND DO YOU FUC
would be a fourth breach by, Michael would have by now entered the za room . cleaned the flowers and already activated the exfoliation process, but no, because you rrrurururururururururjiuhsAfkjznm because your shirt ass decided not to show up at the proper time we have no longer been accessing the breach . the samples of specimens should be cleaned everyday and not desecrated on by the abstract act of you not showing up even though it iIsisissi not abstract for ufuck sakes just chekc the rate

• +1
terry davis-cel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
would be a fourth breach by, Michael would have by now entered the za room . cleaned the flowers and already activated the exfoliation process, but no, because you rrrurururururururururjiuhsAfkjznm because your shirt ass decided not to show up at the proper time we have no longer been accessing the breach . the samples of specimens should be cleaned everyday and not desecrated on by the abstract act of you not showing up even though it iIsisissi not abstract for ufuck sakes just chekc the rate

fter spending roughtluy 1287 weeks romaijgng the lands of global undoing, realized that the unknown origins given from the spherical axis may be indicative of transmitting rather than harmonious but unharmonous, a perfect recipe for miners to use inorder for copper or any other cursed and infamous materialnot to be plastered by the dawn of mankind, what knI dow is that cell rtainI o wont be the one to capture that fucking traitor miner, but what o Iknwo d AZAZA KAKAKAKAKAKAK A KA KA KA KA K

//// is that if I will pass into the abyss after attempting to uncover my reasoning for not uncovering, then amre sure that one of my blood brothers will go and find that fucking piece oSHIT FUCKING tratiror in my honor! YOU MSUT ASSIST US! THE BROPTHERHOOD WILL GLORIFTY THE DEATH OF A HERO BUT THEY WILL NOT GLORIFY A SIGNLA THAT WENT TOUT, so from observing these pulsing miners I realized that if nothing else. then the spherical axis might be double inverted rather than multi inverted. defeating the purpose of betrayal. spatirlidrblemrsoraliagr

• +1
terry davis-cel
Its actually this dho
SPAIN

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
MODS @her @knajjd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
fter spending roughtluy 1287 weeks romaijgng the lands of global undoing, realized that the unknown origins given from the spherical axis may be indicative of transmitting rather than harmonious but unharmonous, a perfect recipe for miners to use inorder for copper or any other cursed and infamous materialnot to be plastered by the dawn of mankind, what knI dow is that cell rtainI o wont be the one to capture that fucking traitor miner, but what o Iknwo d AZAZA KAKAKAKAKAKAK A KA KA KA KA K

//// is that if I will pass into the abyss after attempting to uncover my reasoning for not uncovering, then amre sure that one of my blood brothers will go and find that fucking piece oSHIT FUCKING tratiror in my honor! YOU MSUT ASSIST US! THE BROPTHERHOOD WILL GLORIFTY THE DEATH OF A HERO BUT THEY WILL NOT GLORIFY A SIGNLA THAT WENT TOUT, so from observing these pulsing miners I realized that if nothing else. then the spherical axis might be double inverted rather than multi inverted. defeating the purpose of betrayal. spatirlidrblemrsoraliagr
Agreed, hopefully by embracing this new, ... inner tradition, we will forget the past and mo Agreed, hopefully by embracing this new, ... inner tradition, we will forget the past and move on into the future, where miners will no longer FUCK WITH US n into the future, where miners will no longer FUCK WITH US

• +1
Mogs me jfl

one of best threads lately, thx op

read every single word