Maybe Im a beta cuck,but my grandfather was a BULL

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
So my father told me how his father had various daughters with different mothers,and my father also was son other woman that wasnt the wife of my grandfather(brutal cuckqueen pill) and my grandfather was known as "El Potro" what would be a horse made to impregnate other mares,they called my grandfather that way because he was known to be very womanizer and had a lot of sex with different women,my dad also told me that my grandfather bragged about how various of the woman that who he slept they brought their young daughters to him.To clarify my grandfather was 64 yo when he had my father,so all the stories aré from that time.

I dont how from a high testosterone male came my low testosterone father and then me,that Im a certified cuck male.

Its over.

Tldr: woman only want to put in my grandfather their veganas without love.

• Woah
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578
Bumpardo

Bump for "El Potro"

DC55A33D 6E08 4220 B6F9 7B6241ED7B37

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
So my father told me how his father had various daughters with different mothers,and my father also was son other woman that wasnt the wife of my grandfather(brutal cuckqueen pill) and my grandfather was known as "El Potro" what would be a horse made to impregnate other mares,they called my grandfather that way because he was known to be very womanizer and had a lot of sex with different women,my dad also told me that my grandfather bragged about how various of the woman that who he slept they brought their young daughters to him.To clarify my grandfather was 64 yo when he had my father,so all the stories aré from that time.

I dont how from a high testosterone male came my low testosterone father and then me,that Im a certified cuck male.

Its over.

Tienes alguna foto de tu abuelo?

Its over.

So, did your grandfather raise your father? Or did he grow up in a single mother household?

He was a professional ejaculator. He is now a veteran of how much Italian Staices he fucked on the street while flexing his biceps naked during prime days

• JFL
Reactions: imabetanumale