Me looksmaxxed was not enough

SplinterCel

SplinterCel

I had a bit of looksmaxing done and I finally got a date for Valentine's Day, I thought I had succeeded in being attractive enough but it ended with her saying she just did it for fun and didn't want anything to do with me.

My assymetrical ugly face ruins it all:feelsbadman::feelscry:
Fuck this unchangeable shit

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Ethnicsmatter, dogtown and 3 others
''Did it just for fun''..... Man.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I had a bit of looksmaxing done and I finally got a date for Valentine's Day, I thought I had succeeded in being attractive enough but it ended with her saying she just did it for fun and didn't want anything to do with me.

What have you been rated in terms of psl?
''Did it just for fun''..... Man.

He could have violated her, right?

Pm me as well and asymmetries don’t matter irl btw unless severe

Inb4 you mewed as a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
"I studied, got a job and i'm not a millionaire, so unfair"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Yummyinmytummy
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Mewisthekey
I'd have walked out tbh

interested to see the transformation ngl.

it's a good start.
before ascending I got rejected by a lot of girls, but I disn't give up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and SplinterCel
***UPDATE*** NEVERMIND, FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL JFL

(I'm not sure if I'm just seeing a false correlation but I'm going to assume I'm right)

After my minor looksmaxing I changed my FB profile pic and a few days later this girl who stopped talking to me because she met some rich etcnic manlet that could get her free flights, she messaged me out of nowhere

IMG 20190222 121659

Jfl laugh I guess it must be my "gOoD pErSoNaLiTy" even though she knows I spread her nudes to all my friends and everyone in her community and she blocked me for it 6 months ago

Idk why she'd want to be "friends" with someone like that unless she thinks she can cuck and betabuxx me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
***UPDATE*** NEVERMIND, FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOOLLLL JFL

(I'm not sure if I'm just seeing a false correlation but I'm going to assume I'm right)

After my minor looksmaxing I changed my FB profile pic and a few days later this girl who stopped talking to me because she met some rich etcnic manlet that could get her free flights, she messaged me out of nowhere

View attachment 22914
Jfl laugh I guess it must be my "gOoD pErSoNaLiTy" even though she knows I spread her nudes to all my friends and everyone in her community and she blocked me for it 6 months ago

Idk why she'd want to be "friends" with someone like that unless she thinks she can cuck and betabuxx me
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo fucking legend

keep exposing whores

PM me pic bhai