Clavicular insulted my deformity a while ago and it still hurts me to this day

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
I've been bullied and picked on my whole life and as much as that dented my happiness, I felt the biggest blow to my ego was by Clavicular. I forget what it was in a response to but he said "and you're deformed, fuck off!"

That really upset me and actually had me upset when I was trying to sleep last night even thought it was multiple days ago. I have come to expect normies will bully me because of my deformity, it's a part of me. When it comes to looksmax.org, I see it as a kind of home. Users may insult me for my "autistic" threads, say I'm low IQ, say "didn't read!" and all that, but I NEVER felt embarrassed about being deformed here ever. My deformity is the thing I am most insecure about. It may seem like I care most about being "high IQ", but if someone called me stupid, and someone mocked me for my deformity, I would be infinitely more hurt by the mockery of my deformity.

It struck a certain way because ever since then I've felt less confident and happy. Reading "and you're deformed fuck off" was almost like a way for the society to tell me "We're all ugly, but your DEFORMED, you're a whole new level of ugly, you aren't one of us, you're below us, YOUR A FREAK". I thought Clavicular wouldn't see me as a freak for being ugly, maybe I'd be seeing as an annoying brother who rambles a lot, but not a disgusting abominable freak. That's why I spend so much time here responding to every thread. I feel like I am surrounded by people who aren't disgusted with me or stare at me with pity. Now I realize I may be so fucking ugly that even looksmax.org would consider me unworthy.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zombie, urukhaiascension, copingtoohardrn and 13 others
dmrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, sub5c3l, Clqs and 2 others
You’re tempting me to call you a deformed faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, sub5c3l, zura and 3 others
This is a bait Kys op shit thread + dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: urukhaiascension, sub5c3l, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zombie, currycelll, zura and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, sub5c3l, boss8055 and 4 others
Dnr deformed faggot. I realized it isn’t u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, mayo mogger and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and NorwoodAscender
Its ok bro he was probably just babbling and i dont think you look deformed

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
too many words not enough dopamine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NoseProphecy and mayo mogger
Happy Double Dare GIF by Nickelodeon

• JFL
U got upset because a random incel called u deformed? Jfl what the fuck is wrong with society

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Hardrada
I've been bullied and picked on my whole life and as much as that dented my happiness, I felt the biggest blow to my ego was by Clavicular. I forget what it was in a response to but he said "and you're deformed, fuck off!"

That really upset me and actually had me upset when I was trying to sleep last night even thought it was multiple days ago. I have come to expect normies will bully me because of my deformity, it's a part of me. When it comes to looksmax.org, I see it as a kind of home. Users may insult me for my "autistic" threads, say I'm low IQ, say "didn't read!" and all that, but I NEVER felt embarrassed about being deformed here ever. My deformity is the thing I am most insecure about. It may seem like I care most about being "high IQ", but if someone called me stupid, and someone mocked me for my deformity, I would be infinitely more hurt by the mockery of my deformity.

It struck a certain way because ever since then I've felt less confident and happy. Reading "and you're deformed fuck off" was almost like a way for the society to tell me "We're all ugly, but your DEFORMED, you're a whole new level of ugly, you aren't one of us, you're below us, YOUR A FREAK". I thought Clavicular wouldn't see me as a freak for being ugly, maybe I'd be seeing as an annoying brother who rambles a lot, but not a disgusting abominable freak. That's why I spend so much time here responding to every thread. I feel like I am surrounded by people who aren't disgusted with me or stare at me with pity. Now I realize I may be so fucking ugly that even looksmax.org would consider me unworthy.
zero molecules

@Clavicular apologize nigga

DNRD

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NoseProphecy, albanian_chad and Hardrada
Womp womp nigga

• JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad

@Clavicular fuck u :cry:

• +1
When you presented me with the aforementioned text, I must confess that I did not engage in the act of perusing even a minuscule fraction of its molecular composition. This was not due to any lack of appreciation for your efforts in crafting said text, but rather a recognition of the limited capacity of my attention when it comes to lengthy and ultimately unproductive endeavors. My cognitive resources are better allocated towards tasks that are more meaningful and conducive to furthering our conversation or achieving a specific goal. So while I may have missed out on the intricacies of your text, I remain fully present and eager to engage with you on any other topic you may wish to explore.

• JFL

Boohoo

Jk bro i love you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and mayo mogger
same but mai mostly soup se leta hoon
body synthetic vitamins jyada absorb nahi karti
Soup homemade ya, koi brand ka, homemade theek nahi banta mujhse