Meals to get big, healthy and gl!!!! Bulking meals/ natural meals!!!! GYMCELLERS, FOODCELLERS GTFIH

THAT'S IT BOYS
HOPE YOU CAN ALL ASCEND WITH DIET

GOOD DIET = GOOD LIFE
GOOD LIFE = GOOD MOOD
GOOD MOOD = MORE CONFIDENCE
And after all :lul:
MORE CONFIDENCE = MORE FOIDS :feelsohh:

I'm out, lyall
Based, I don't have time tho. Im skinny asf and been bulking since eternity, and barely get any fat. It seems that I can manage to cook this easy stuff. I even tried eating goyslop but that shit gave me loose motions. I currently don't eat this much.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Too many stupid carbs
Enjoy your puffiness

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Probably going to try some day

If I do it im gonna tell you my opinion

Based mirin, any sources for cheapest beef source? I love eating good and majority of time have top tier diet just wanna add an extra meal steak egg mash something like this

Based mirin, any sources for cheapest beef source? I love eating good and majority of time have top tier diet just wanna add an extra meal steak egg mash something like this
Yeah your typical farmers market or morrocan butchers

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Too many stupid carbs
Enjoy your puffiness
Ketosis is goat for facial leanness, carbtards will never get this permanent looksmax.

Enjoy your puffy faces grain munchers.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
eating 8 times a day, jeez

overloading your gut and liver like crazy

500 g Ground beef 20% fat, 2 avocado mashed with olive oil lemon juice chilli salt and pepper. Add Some chunks of feta cheese if you fancy some more saltiness

Healthy = better looking

better body = higher SMV

HEALTHY BODY = HEALTHY HORMONES = MORE MUSCLE, BETTER LOOKING, MORE SEX DRIVE, BETTER MOOD, MORE CONFIDENCE

It's as easy as it sounds :feelsohh:

A lot of ppl are preaching natural diets but I haven't seen a thread on here once that shows some meals.

I'm telling you, lean bulking is the way to go. Especially with natural healthy foods, they will not only put your body in a superhuman state but they will put your body in a homeostasis in which you are capable of building muscle way faster without gaining a ton of fat like those 'dirty bulks'.

Lately i've been eating these meals and I've been feeling amazing. I can feel my T levels rising like a mf istg the cumshots I been getting are insane jfl. I feel invincible and it's all because of these high calorie meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRY THESE OUT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF and get your ass in the gym.

This is what I eat in a day to become superman:woke:

BREAKFAST 10AM AND 5 PM SHAKE:

2 bananas
100g blueberries
250g skyr
2 egg whites
4 egg yolks
Fenugreek powder
a teaspoon olive oil
a teaspoon of honey
and if you want you can add some butter

LUNCH AROUND 12AM:
a lot of mashed potatoes (I mix my potatoes with milk, 2 eggs and A LOT of butter)
300g of grass fed steak
100g of bacon
2 kiwis or grapes

2 PM:
random cookie (w/o vegetable oils and soy ofc)
protein pudding

3 PM:
2 raw eggs
200g of roast beef (raw steak cutup in little slices)
100g of chicken (also in slices from the butcher)
A bit of butter
a tiny bit of avocado but it is fucking disgusting

5 PM:
that shake again

DINNER 7 PM:
100g of pasta
200g of shrimp or any other fish
100g of bacon
50g of cheese
I put this all in a pan with a ton of olive oil and butter, once it's fully cooked I add milk to the pan with some thickener. There you go, a high calorie, amazingly healthy sauce of olive oil and butter + it tastes fucking AMAZING

RIGHT AFTER GYM 10 PM:
2 bananas
2 eggs
grapes
greek yoghurt

12 PM:
a cookie again
100g of cheese

SLEEEEEEPPPPP

THIS ALL COMES DOWN TO ABOUT 4000 CALORIES, DO WITH THIS INFORMATION AS YOU MUST.

I AM FULLY AWARE THIS DIET COSTS A BIT MORE MONEY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GET THE STUFF FROM SO IM GONNA HELP YOU OUT A BIT

MEATS AND EGGS:

- moroccan butcher, meat is dirt cheap and halal which means there are no additives and the meat comes from grass fed cows and sheep. VERY RELIABLE SOURCE
- FARMER, if you're a returning customer the farmer will most likely give you a discount on the already cheap products. VERY RELIABLE SOURCE

FRUITS, VEGGIES, FISH:
- farmer's market : every sunday around my town there's a farmer's market where you can get everything for a low price compared to supermarkets, AGAIN RELIABLE SOURCE.
- simply at a store specifically for fruit, RELIABLE AND CHEAPER THAN A SUPERMARKET

I can already see the comments, muh muh I can't go to a farmer, muh muh there's no farmers market in my area. SHUT THE FUCK UP, you don't care enough ab your body to actually fuel it with it's needs. There are farmers everywhere and if you're too lazy to go just say that.

You can change this diet up a bit and add some things of your own but I would highly recommend the essentials such as, meats, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, yoghurt and bananas

THAT'S IT BOYS
HOPE YOU CAN ALL ASCEND WITH DIET

GOOD DIET = GOOD LIFE
GOOD LIFE = GOOD MOOD
GOOD MOOD = MORE CONFIDENCE
And after all :lul:
MORE CONFIDENCE = MORE FOIDS :feelsohh:

I'm out, lyall
Nice

godamn it amazes me people have no idea what a 'lean bulk is' 4000 calories is not a lean bulk for 99.99% of the population. It doesn't matter what you're eating, if you are in a heavy surplus, you will gain fat. Its thermodynamics

The meals themselves are fine, but you included will get fat from this
not tested but with pics and a diet of 3k+ cals at 14 i gained 16lb in 4 months with no fat gain or unnoticeable fat gain, same leaness. i got a fast metabolism id say thats prob why idk tho prob genetics too