MEDCELS GTFIH NAC VS NAC (FF) + Selenium + molybdenum

TheBrownOne

TheBrownOne

Master
For starters, I dont understand why the straight up NAC is cheaper than the NAC (FF) + Selenium + molybdenum

From what I understand the selenium would help hyperthyroidism because it would process iodine better but just NAC + the glutathione reduced would mean I have an increase in skin cacer.
And I'm pretty sure that the Molybdenum just strengthens the NAC and makes it safer because it makes it easier to convert into Cysteine which would then add more glutathione. I mean I'm assuming since NAC alters brain chemistry the molybdenum would help with that. I mean the last thing I want would be a molybdenum deficiency (pure schizo mode)
But if it's so much stronger and safer then why would they make it just as cheap or half as cheap?
NAC FF or not is easily absorbed in the body either way

I don't want to have fucking literal brain damage
Bruh this shit is so hard to understand and I have the most braindead knowledge on this
These mfs with med degrees are off a bean but surely they've taken this shit to help as well.

Would the company use shittier ingredients to save costs even though the base ingredients are the same?
I might just order the most expensive one tbh and either just ween off of take some other supplement if I know the symptomps and the reasons

Lmk what else to supplement if I go the Selenium and Molybdenum
Maybe a B complex as well?

If I'm not schizophrenic and I see results ill make a BOTB thread on this because I don't think I've seen anybody on this yet

@garoupilled_ Maybe you would know about this?
Done steal my botb idea

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
add zinc, b complex, coline and you're good, omega 3 if you're not a peater

• Love it
Reactions: TheBrownOne