Media can Single-Handedly turn INCELS into CHADS [Brutal LET ME EXPLAIN Pill]

L

lilxder2

Mistral
Very simple, but you know how koreans went from completely undesirable to the top of the foodchain simply thanks to kpop and kdramas.
Make no mistake, this was all intentional in order to make korean men seem more desirable.
But you have to consider, the average korean man doesn't look like a kpop star, so why are girls still moving to korea in masses? Because they fell in love with the Korean men's romantic personality as portrayed in media.
Yes, a personalitypill.
You might not believe it, but looks is only a threshhold in order to build a connection with a foid with the help of you personality.
So if a GL guy represents a certain subgroup and his personality appeals to women, the whole subgroup gains appeal because the foid already believes that everyone posses that certain personality which she is attracted to.

How can Media use this knowledge to turn incels into chad status?
Make K-Dramas except Incel-Dramas where good looking incels such as arvid or amnesia represent them, except in these dramas the girls randomly falls in love with this loser incel who turns out to have this ideal IDEAL personality that totally fits her type (femgazeMaxxed).
If we can then produce hundreds of these, and everytime the incel is IDEAL in every aspect, girls will slowly start looking for incels as their bf.

you may think this sounds retarded but this would probably work, tho no one in their right mind would go ahead and do something like this.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, AsGoodAsItGets and bloomercel
idk about turning INCELS into chads but portraying certain races and groups of people in more favorable light is certainly true. But an ugly asian is still an ugly asian lmao its the normies that benefit the most from that and chads are always eating good asf unless horrific pheno somehow

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, chosen-one, bloomercel and 1 other person
Very simple, but you know how koreans went from completely undesirable to the top of the foodchain simply thanks to kpop and kdramas.
they didnt these desirable koreans are the GL ones in other words even without kpop or kdrama theyd still slay. the reason why foids like those men is cause they have superior genes not because of "muh kpop halo"

To prove my point statistically if you look at google trends korean smv is stable consistent with what I said despite kpop blowing up in recent years.

superior genes
This is how the average kpop star looks like, are you fucking joking "superior genes" hahahahha?
Also your statistic doesnt prove anything, do you have any idea when kpop started blowing up? It has been around since 2012, do the google trend analysis and set it to 2004-now.

Jfc at the fact I'm even arguing with you

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and AsGoodAsItGets
This is how the average kpop star looks like, are you fucking joking "superior genes" hahahahha?
Also your statistic doesnt prove anything, do you have any idea when kpop started blowing up? It has been around since 2012, do the google trend analysis and set it to 2004-now.

Jfc at the fact I'm even arguing with youView attachment 2571844
just cherry pick theory 99% of kpop niggas are GL pretty boys, bro you are coping
men who look like this dont need the media to slay

trend analysis and set it to 2004-now.
results arent any better

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
just cherry pick theory 99% of kpop niggas are GL pretty boys, bro you are coping
men who look like this dont need the media to slay
View attachment 2574532
Thats completely wrong, that nigga I posted was literally voted as most handsome person in 2020 or 2021

If anything you are cherrypicking
results arent any better
View attachment 2574534
Tf did you use as search term?
I tried it with "sexy korean men" and it had almost 0 search results before 2012 era

Thats completely wrong, that nigga I posted was literally voted as most handsome person in 2020 or 2021

I tried it with "sexy korean men" and it had almost 0 search results before 2012 era
Hot Korean guy

Last edited:

these are the results for "sexy korean men"

those votes dont mean anything there are kpop stars MUCH better looking than him andrew tate was recently voted sexiest man by italian women in surveys but I think we both know there are better looking men, unless women have a preference for recessed guys.

Attachments

• 1701082184681.png
    1701082184681.png
    101 KB · Views: 0
these are the results for "sexy korean men"
View attachment 2574575

those votes dont mean anything there are kpop stars MUCH better looking than him andrew tate was recently voted sexiest man by italian women in surveys but I think we both know there are better looking men, unless women have a preference for recessed guys.
Wtf why are our results so different.
Honestly I think this debate wont lead nowhere, if you are right and korean men were always desired then you effectively debunked my point

girls at my school are obsessed with kpop idols and i saw a few have the kpop idols printed on the back of their phones

you need trillions of dollars worth of resources poured into media, government, big tech, etc just to condition the revulsion response out of wymxn towards non whites. and even then it doesn't even translate to sex. broooootal