Medieval dynasty is a mogger game

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
i was looking for a game to immerse me tbh I even made a thread rescently asking

Had purchased medieval dynasty a couple of months ago just cause it was on sale usually I purchase these games and don’t even play

I played a couple of minutes back then and got bored

I decided to boot it up again and again first few hours are boring but bro when u get the grip of it it’s soo fun

I literally been playing this nonstop building my village taking care of citizens needs

If u want a game to get lost in survival in a medieval setting, build ur town and spend generations of a characters life this is the game for u :feelsokman:

It’s truly very unique

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
And u get to play generations of characters once ur guy gets old u can have a wife and a kid once the kid turns 18 u can chose to pass ur dynasty to him and u will play as him

U watch ppl get old live and die it’s so cool type shit :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and sub5c3l
can I bomb innocent people in that game?

I want to smash some retard's skull with a hammer

Unfortunately only with mods :feelscry:

It’s not a game for ppl who wanna go rogue or fight monsters and goblins

It’s a realistic medieval RPG u hunt and can fight bandits but not really be an outlaw tho it would be cool

The game doesn’t really give u much of a choice to do anything u want u can either build a lonely house get married have a kid and spend ur days hunting and farming or start a village and manage it as the leader taking care of ur people

It’s literally like real life at times u have to pay taxes to the king and everything have to also look out for the winter and keep ur people stuffed with food

• JFL
Unfortunately only with mods :feelscry:

It’s not a game for ppl who wanna go rogue or fight monsters and goblins

It’s a realistic medieval RPG u hunt and can fight bandits but not really be an outlaw tho it would be cool

The game doesn’t really give u much of a choice to do anything u want u can either build a lonely house get married have a kid and spend ur days hunting and farming or start a village and manage it as the leader taking care of ur people

It’s literally like real life at times u have to pay taxes to the king and everything have to also look out for the winter and keep ur people stuffed with food
Boring ass game then

• WTF
Reactions: Iasacrko
Hardest part is making these faggots have babies tho :feelskek:

Lol I swear I have to put some random guy and woman in the same house so they can hopefully fall in love and reproduce

My village is gonna be looking like Japan soon with a bunch of old niggas and no young ppl to work :feelskek:

• JFL
Boring ass game then
Honestly I like it I also thought I wouldn’t since I play all these action AAA games but once u build a whole ass city urself u connect with it

Just fun to manage ur village/ city and see it grow in numbers something u built urlself

If u have a beefy pc u can also increase the building numbers and build multiple villages or a whole ass city type shit with 100 houses and a huge population

• +1
If u have a beefy pc u can also increase the building numbers and build multiple villages or a whole ass city type shit with 100 houses and a huge population
is rtx 2060 super and i5 10400f enough ?

• +1
is rtx 2060 super and i5 10400f enough ?
Yeah it’s not a heavy game my pc is pretty beefy but I also own a ROG ALLY

Which is like a Nintendo switch but with windows a portable computer per say

And I can run it 40 fps on high graphics there too and with higher building cap

70 is the default which is enough but things like crops also count as buildings so u can make a pretty big village but not a huge city like I wanna build

I made mine 140 buildings that’s more than enough for me to make a giga town

• +1
Yeah it’s not a heavy game my pc is pretty beefy but I also own a ROG ALLY

Which is like a Nintendo switch but with windows a portable computer per say

And I can run it 40 fps on high graphics there too and with higher building cap

70 is the default which is enough but things like crops also count as buildings so u can make a pretty big village but not a huge city like I wanna build

I made mine 140 buildings that’s more than enough for me to make a giga town
I will probably pirate it soon as I have nothing else to do

• +1
I will probably pirate it soon as I have nothing else to do
Yeah i would pirate too if I wasn’t in cuckmany

Here you’ll get a 700 euro fine for it :feelskek:

Jfl I once pirated a movie and got a 700 € fine

Luckily I used my lvl 100 maxed charm and speech to talk it down to 300 payed 50 a month

But damn nigga that shit still a lot for a movie 😡

• So Sad
Yeah i would pirate too if I wasn’t in cuckmany

Here you’ll get a 700 euro fine for it :feelskek:

Jfl I once pirated a movie and got a 700 € fine

Luckily I used my lvl 100 maxed charm and speech to talk it down to 300 payed 50 a month

But damn nigga that shit still a lot for a movie 😡
happens in first world country, imma enjoy playing pirated games now

• JFL
  • JFL