Meditation is like getting high but without drugs

twojei

twojei

Gold
I've been meditating for a year now, but I've been inconsistent with it. Anyways, there have been various occasions when some crazy things have happened to me. There was this time when meditating I suddenly got into a state of pure happiness and intense peace, it literally felt like Nirvana-lite, but there is a downside to this. If you start clinging to those states of mind, it's like you suddenly can't focus and you won't experience them anymore because they are not the objective of meditating, but a consequence of a consistent meditation practice.

It is also very common for me to feel electrical sensations on my body sometimes. On other occasions when I'm on deep meditation I suddenly lose sensation of everything, including my own body, it's like I become aware of how empty I am. The best is when I enter in a deep state of peace, like becoming Buddha JFL:Comfy:.

I really recommend meditation to people who want to experience weird states of mind, the only disavantage of this is that it takes some time to see this efects. You can also try experimenting with different frequencies.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, BrahminBoss and N1666
Amantadine is good for getting into really deep states without too much effort

• Woah
Reactions: twojei
Where can I find a guide on getting started with this? Is there any particular person you follow?

30 mg would be enough
Is there some specific way in which you consume them? Like How much time after consumption should I wait before starting a meditation session?

I've been meditating for a year now, but I've been inconsistent with it. Anyways, there have been various occasions when some crazy things have happened to me. There was this time when meditating I suddenly got into a state of pure happiness and intense peace, it literally felt like Nirvana-lite, but there is a downside to this. If you start clinging to those states of mind, it's like you suddenly can't focus and you won't experience them anymore because they are not the objective of meditating, but a consequence of a consistent meditation practice.

It is also very common for me to feel electrical sensations on my body sometimes. On other occasions when I'm on deep meditation I suddenly lose sensation of everything, including my own body, it's like I become aware of how empty I am. The best is when I enter in a deep state of peace, like becoming Buddha JFL:Comfy:.

I really recommend meditation to people who want to experience weird states of mind, the only disavantage of this is that it takes some time to see this efects. You can also try experimenting with different frequencies.

Drop the meditation guide. This some high iq stuff🙏

• +1
Where can I find a guide on getting started with this? Is there any particular person you follow?

Your very first sessions will be the hardest ones. If you push through those, the effects will start appearing.

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
You should try staring at nature as a natural form of meditaion, staring at the sun gazing at off hours is truly amazing.

• Love it
Meditation is retarded. Seek Jesus

• JFL
Drop the meditation guide. This some high iq stuff🙏
What I do:

0) Quiet place.

1) Sit on a 🪑. Relaxed, but erect back.

2) Close eyes.

3) Breath from your diaphragm.

4) Focus on one and only one bodily sensation throughout the session. It can be either:

-Your butt against the chair JFL.
-The air coming in and out of your nose.
-Your belly.
Etc

5) Do this everyday. Start with sessions of 5 min and distribute them throughout the day. Keep doing this consistently and you will achieve the capacity to meditate for an hour losing completely the perception of time while in pure bliss.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Accelerator
What I do:

0) Quiet place.

1) Sit on a 🪑. Relaxed, but erect back.

2) Close eyes.

3) Breath from your diaphragm.

4) Focus on one and only one bodily sensation throughout the session. It can be either:

-Your butt against the chair JFL.
-The air coming in and out of your nose.
-Your belly.
Etc

5) Do this everyday. Start with sessions of 5 min and distribute them throughout the day. Keep doing this consistently and you will achieve the capacity to meditate for an hour losing completely the perception of time while in pure bliss.
Maybe this will help me loose the instant gratification lifestyle

Amantadine is good for getting into really deep states without too much effort
drugs and milk are the only good jewish inventions, rest can fuck off

Is there some specific way in which you consume them? Like How much time after consumption should I wait before starting a meditation session?
30 minutes

• Love it
Maybe this will help me loose the instant gratification lifestyle
Yup. It helps with self-control. Take a look at the burning monk:

The burning monk 1963 6 1024x664

He didn't move.

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator