Meds are not white,who cares?

OP is puerto rican

There's nothing doey about brown eyes, they are perceived as more dominant but diarrhea coloring isn't pretty to look at. And not all meds are gracile cucks like you.
they're percieved as more friendly and warm and is superior

Health Benefits & Drawbacks Of Brown Eyes​

Additional UV protection is the most obvious health benefit of inheriting brown eyes. People with more melanin in their eyes and skin are far less likely to be affected by UV rays than people with less melanin. Brown-eyed people are also less likely to develop age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy than people with light eyes.

Just because brown eyes are less susceptible to the sun’s rays, however, doesn’t mean they’re invincible. Indeed, recent research has shown that brown-eyed people are far more likely than people with lighter eye colours to be diagnosed with cataracts later in life. So, no matter what eye colour you have, it’s a smart idea to invest in a pair of UV-protecting eyewear.

For this study, scientists collected pictures of dozens of college students with different eye colours and facial structures. They then asked a group of about 200 volunteers to share their first impressions of each face. To double-check their results, scientists digitally swapped brown and blue eyes in all of the photos and asked another 100 participants for their opinions.

Interestingly, participants tended to view brown-eyed people as more honest than people with blue eyes. Researchers aren’t certain, however, whether trustworthiness was related solely to brown eyes or other facial characteristics.

The Appeal of Dark Brown Eyes​

Dark brown eyes are among the most common eye colors globally, yet they are still regarded as uniquely beautiful. What gives them their allure? Here are some of the reasons why very dark brown eyes have an attractive look:

– Depth of color – The rich, dark pigmentation of brown eyes creates an intense, smoldering effect that gives them dramatic depth. This makes them appear warmer and more vibrant than lighter eyes.

– Striking contrast – With most people having light to medium colored eyes, very dark browns stand out as a bold, captivating feature. The stark contrast against lighter skin and hair makes them pop.

– Exotic allure – In Western cultures where lighter eye colors are more prevalent, dark brown eyes have an exotic, mysterious quality about them. Their rarity adds to their appeal.

– Soulful look – The dark color is thought to make brown eyes look deeper set, giving them a soulful, doe-eyed appearance that many find attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Notice how the soyjacks are pale like nords

Theyre colorless, like all jaks...

muh brits are Nords tooo cope when every other day you call them subhuman Mediterraneans as a whole has done so much more then your one little empire that doesn’t even exist and your country owned by Jews filled with migrants raping your women and killing you :lul::lul:

Take your meds schizo, nobody calls anglos "med". Neither celts nor saxons are south european, both are nordic.
Med countries also have immigrants you dumbfuck. Except in italy theyre niggers.

Keep fucking coping for Jews, the true master race. Meds will never be on the same level as jewish GODS...

Daily reminder that Jews are not med

Theyre colorless, like all jaks...

Take your meds schizo, nobody calls anglos "med". Neither celts nor saxons are south european, both are nordic.
Med countries also have immigrants you dumbfuck. Except in italy theyre niggers.

Keep fucking coping for Jews, the true master race. Meds will never be on the same level as jewish GODS...
View attachment 2911495View attachment 2911496
Average Nord sucking off there Jewish overlords thanks for proving my point femboy nobody calls brits Nords either dumb fuck their there own thing

Average Nord sucking off there Jewish overlords thanks for proving my point femboy nobody calls brits Nords either dumb fuck their there own thing
Im not nordic, im med.

But brits are indeed nordic, genetically theyre the closest to germanic north european countries:

They are superior in height and lighter eye colors
Copium brown eyes mog Nords aren’t taller either
IMG 2962
IMG 2963
IMG 2961
IMG 2960
IMG 2959
IMG 2958
IMG 2955
IMG 2964
IMG 2954
IMG 2967
IMG 2968
IMG 2966

Attachments

• IMG_2953.jpeg
    IMG_2953.jpeg
    652.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: URL code
Im not nordic, im med.

But brits are indeed nordic, genetically theyre the closest to germanic north european countries:
View attachment 2911551
As I said before one little empire isn’t at all comparable to the history of meds and why are you acting like a such a weak link faggot if you’re “med” which I doubt you are

As I said before one little empire isn’t at all comparable to the history of meds and why are you acting like a such a weak link faggot if you’re “med” which I doubt you are
Its the biggest empire in history
It spawned the anglosphere countries who are all at the top in terms of success (Australia, Canada, New Zealand) + The USA which is an empire and superpower of its own (arguably a world-dominating one).
English is the lingua franca, replacing the med language which the term was created for.
Germanics destroyed med empires.

But most importantly, history is in the past, and in the present nords are winning on every front

Challenge: name the last time a med country was relevant in anything

if i wasnt med i wouldnt have been so weak
you see what being med does to you???
Your a Jew you have the Star of David in your pfp maybe if you weren’t a subhuman rat we wouldn’t have to deal with your pathetic existence

Your a Jew you have the Star of David in your pfp
I already said, im not jewish and thats a pity. Why do you keep mentioning it, are you trying to rub it in my nose, that im a med and not a superior jew?

maybe if you weren’t a subhuman rat we wouldn’t have to deal with your pathetic existence

Youre bullying me for being a med now, great. I didnt choose to be this ethnicity... Im sorry for not being a nordic ubermensch who isnt pathetic.. :rolleyes:

I already said, im not jewish and thats a pity. Why do you keep mentioning it, are you trying to rub it in my nose, that im a med and not a superior jew?

Youre bullying me for being a med now, great. I didnt choose to be this ethnicity... Im sorry for not being a nordic ubermensch who isnt pathetic.. :rolleyes:
Your a Jew buddy quit larping your bloodline should’ve been gassed and killed in 1940

who cares.we meds both women and men have more delicate and pretty and exotic feats than nordcucks/whites,and have more attractive coloring compared to subhuman nord color.

I don't care about being white.Ya'll look boring and plain as fuck.I'm talking the gl ones.the non-gl ones look like trolls.

maluma or any med prettyboy mogs all white men.amerindian men from canada and usa also mog white men when they look good.Ya'll only mog dark blacks and east asians.

I certainly don't look like an arab(nothing wrong with that anyway,arab men have some of the best eyes and are leptomorphic unlike you albinoid alpinid and borreby chinks),maybe persian,brahmin(I've been likened to Krishna).I look like an old etruscan painting.very neolithic aryan mixed roman phenotype.I'm a extremely pretty man with big eyes,very long eyelashes,narrow nose,proportionate but longer face and pretty pouty lips.

oh and the 'superIOR ARYAN UBERMENSCH' that hitler the neanderthal idealized is literally a albinized MEDITERENEAN in anthropology.and very rare.look it up dumbasses,the nordid subtypes are albinized MEDS in coon's classification scheme.the rest of yall niggers and chinks.
Ur not med u Hindu this guy in my pfp is med

Med supremacists are not even meds neither look like them, they look like north african or mexicans

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
Med supremacists are not even meds neither look like them, they look like north african or mexicans
Holy cope this is like saying Nord supremacist are niggers or Indians

Cope I'm greek but have no problem with admitting than europeans are the peak of humanity
Greeks are European you fucking retarded mongrel

Holy cope this is like saying Nord supremacist are niggers or Indians
It's the truth, real meds like Gerard Piqué consider themselves white, not mediterranian bro

It's the truth, real meds like Gerard Piqué consider themselves white, not mediterranian bro
When did I say I ever considered myself nonwhite? And if you are also a Mediterranean what are you doing sucking off nords who hate you

I am a med with white skin and I don't feel white, we are our own unique and special race.

We need a med Hitler to show the world that we have pride and strength
Hi. Pm

When did I say I ever considered myself nonwhite? And if you are also a Mediterranean what are you doing sucking off nords who hate you
The only meds nords hate are those who are swarthy and not white

The only meds nords hate are those who are swarthy and not white
Yea but some of the retards call every single med nonwhite lumping us all the same even though there’s browns in there country

Yea but some of the retards call every single med nonwhite lumping us all the same even though there’s browns in there country
Those are stupid and albinos

Those are stupid and albinos
Regardless though following a idealogy as a med thats made for Nords is retarded Europe needs a new one that isn’t focused only on Nords in Europe

Last edited: