[MEGATHREAD] Post cute mixed girls(specify their mix)

white girls are just prettier, I also want my kids to be same race as me
you'll be hard pressed to find any white girl that fogs her irl

i get your point abt pheno similarity tho, it makes sense to maximize the avgness potential of the kids
delon famously married his female version

but i would marry her any day of the week, genetics too good to be wasted
And if you're white yourself, the kids would prolly look white as well, given she has caucasoid features and skull.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
So many foggers with insane coloring. It's exceptionally rare to see someone so exotic and attractive even in large cities. Rarer than a clean cut HTN/Chadlite I'd say.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, murdah and Xangsane
you'll be hard pressed to find any white girl that fogs her irl

i get your point abt pheno similarity tho, it makes sense to maximize the avgness potential of the kids
delon famously married his female version

View attachment 2838494

but i would marry her any day of the week, genetics too good to be wasted
And if you're white yourself, the kids would prolly look white as well, given she has caucasoid features and skull.
high tier Russians fog

Blanca soler, Taylor hill, Madison beer (Jew ew) fogs

just my opinion the best looking Russians, ukraines, Bulgarians look better then any girls anywhere else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, murdah and DelonLover1999
high tier Russians fog

just my opinion the best looking Russians, ukraines, Bulgarians look better then any girls anywhere else
I've seen a lot of Russians in my life. The prettiest ones usually have something exotic about them. Part German, part Tatar, part whatever. Ethic Russians are very diverse people in terms of looks. When you throw a lot of shit on the wall some of it sticks I guess.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, murdah, ilovenicotine and 1 other person
high tier Russians fog

yeah water but gl finding girls like that in starbucks jfll

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine and murdah
I've seen a lot of Russians in my life. The prettiest ones usually have something exotic about them. Part German, part Tatar, part whatever. Ethic Russians are very diverse people in terms of looks. When you throw a lot of shit on the wall some of it sticks I guess.
yeah but pretty much no one is pure in Europe due to all the invasions.

but those Pale White Russians look amazing

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back