Men Are Giving Up On Marriage And Family Life. Here's Why They Shouldn't.

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 21044, SLA and 1 other person
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Just be a betabux bro

fucking soyboy

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TheDragon, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
If you were denied teen love don’t ever ltr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Sleeper, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Cuck literally flip a coin on divorce just sea max if she is a cunt bounce to another gook land stay toxic kings

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, Pikabro and 1 other person
I gave up too women don’t like me

Literally only virgin Muslims from abusive fathers and misogynstic mothers are worthy of marriage and children in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 25193 and 1 other person
I'd LTR a cute virgin teenage girl. But girls have given up on marriage and family life.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 18522
I'd LTR a cute virgin teenage girl. But girls have given up on marriage and family life.
Just seamax and run onlyfans game and give the bitch 10%

More than she’ll make from going to school in these shitty universities anyways

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and MoggerGaston
Just seamax and run onlyfans game and give the bitch 10%

More than she’ll make from going to school in these shitty universities anyways
10% is allot of rice and spring onions

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Just be a betabux bro

fucking soyboy
What’s wrong with being a provider that’s what women want you can’t just give up on marriage what about society:soy::soy::soy:

B77D585C 8506 492A AAB1 EBE0D0F2F332

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Trilogy, Skywalker and 2 others
Married men are happier, studies show. But embittered incels are too proud to do that and would rather have their "revenge" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Married men are happier, studies show. But embittered incels are too proud to do that and would rather have their "revenge" jfl
meanwhile divorced men are the highest percentage of ropers and they account for half of all men that marry. Not to mention the percentage of cheating and dead bedrooms that occur in marriage but men are too afraid of alimony to leave the relationship. The percentage of men being in a long lasting happy and functional marriages are very slim compared the all the alternatives. Just being married alone is not a good standard to be judged in of itself, the success and quality of the marriage is what actually matters. It's like saying lottery winners are shown to be happier than non lottery winners so everyone should spend 50% of their income on the lottery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Skywalker and Deleted member 24593
I expected a Jordan Peterson vid

meanwhile divorced men are the highest percentage of ropers and they account for half of all men that marry. Not to mention the percentage of cheating and dead bedrooms that occur in marriage but men are too afraid of alimony to leave the relationship. The percentage of men being in a long lasting happy and functional marriages are very slim compared the all the alternatives. Just being married alone is not a good standard to be judged in of itself, the success and quality of the marriage is what actually matters. It's like saying lottery winners are shown to be happier than non lottery winners so everyone should spend 50% of their income on the lottery
Loneliness is worse for you than smoking. It sucks, but people will literally think less of you if you don't have anyone. Being married raises smv so better chance of cheating if the wife doesn't give sex often enough.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and juste
Loneliness is worse for you than smoking. It sucks, but people will literally think less of you if you don't have anyone. Being married raises smv so better chance of cheating if the wife doesn't give sex often enough.
I jfled at my own psycho ramblings :lul::lul:

Can you not see how wrong it is that you have to think like this and structure your relationships in this way? None of this even existed 60 years ago, now youre trying to convince yourself that you need to be a cuck in a failed marriage in order to make yourself more attractive to used up feminist roasties

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and thereallegend
having a fat wife, a bullied son, a slut daughter, and a shitty job = the destiny for most normies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, thereallegend, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Men Are Giving Up On Marriage And Family Life. Here's Why They Shouldn't: We need more slaves

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Bakin donuts 🍩

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Trilogy, Skywalker and 5 others
Can you not see how wrong it is that you have to think like this and structure your relationships in this way? None of this even existed 60 years ago, now youre trying to convince yourself that you need to be a cuck in a failed marriage in order to make yourself more attractive to used up feminist roasties
What? I don't like females. I went MGTOW years ago. I'm just describing the data so that you can understand. You can do whatever you want. To me it makes no difference.

What? I don't like females. I went MGTOW years ago. I'm just describing the data so that you can understand. You can do whatever you want. To me it makes no difference.
Your first post was in praise of marriage and coping over incels as if you werent one and now you're backtracking the instant anything you say is addressed. This is that cuck feminist mindset I was referring to. MGTOW didnt even exist 60 years ago

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
spiritual boomers like matt walsh and ben shapiro will adopt this pseudo-masculine posturing, that if you don't "man up" and make it in a system designed so you can't make it, you're a "pussy". while offering nothing to fix it and often making it worse. simply barking at men to get married/ banning abortions etc while doing literally 0 to make society conducive to family forming is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Crazy but it's true. Enjoy the decline baby

What is it with right wing/conservative boomers telling young men how things work? They lived in much better times than us. JFL at any young male who listens to Jordan Peterson, Matt Walsh or any other cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, bloomercel and StuntmanMike