Men have too low standards.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Too many loser men giving ugly/average women attention. Thereby devaluing the attention of men as a whole.

The reason why women only chase chads, is because attention from sub-chads is so easy to get and lost all of its value.

Fuck all you non-standardcels. You ruined dating.

I hate simps.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 17 others
I need to get pussy you ugly incel gamer cave dwelling rotten dick fagot

You think I want to fuck these landwhales? We can’t all be low T like you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Annihilator, thereallegend and 1 other person
First of all, there are too many men in general. The global male population is far too high in proportion to women. Billions (of men) must die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, hiwasuwor, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
so much cope in this thread

I need to get pussy you ugly incel gamer cave dwelling rotten dick fagot

You think I want to fuck these landwhales? We can’t all be low T like you
Yeah you do want to fuck these landwhales.
muh highT, i Tmog you, whale-fucker.

You don't deserve anything better.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, PrinceLuenLeoncur, socialcel and 1 other person
Kill all simps :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
good water

• +1
First of all, there are too many men in general. The global male population is far too high in proportion to women. Billions (of men) must die
i really don't care about the global male population. I live in the netherlands. Only regional differences are relevant.

But you are right that we should kick male ethnics out or kill them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, socialcel, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Yeah you do want to fuck these landwhales.
muh highT, i Tmog you, whale-fucker.

You don't deserve anything better.
Your dick will rot off soon from lack of use then I will personally end your pathetic insect life

Kill all simps :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Incel fagot I fucked your mother while you chud post
Vince Mcmahon Laughing GIF by WWE

Your dick will rot off soon from lack of use then I will personally end your pathetic insect life
once the landwhales start rejecting you, you will start fucking goats. cuz of 'high T'

JFL at u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, the BULL and Primalsplit
once the landwhales start rejecting you, you will start fucking goats. cuz of 'high T'

JFL at u
Once you become tranny and your dick rots off from no use I will start fucking you bitch ass nigga

Most of the world can't be saved and should just be killed/nuked.

JFL at thinking countries like China/India/Pakistan or the continent of Africa can be 'saved'.

lost causes and not my problem

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Primalsplit and Deleted member 48689
This me
Beggars can’t be choosers

• WTF
I hate when stupid simps will drool over ugly hideous landwhales

• +1
Too many loser men giving ugly/average women attention. Thereby devaluing the attention of men as a whole.

The reason why women only chase chads, is because attention from sub-chads is so easy to get and lost all of its value.

I hate simps.
Girls have hella options now ever since social media was invented, we were incels becuase women dont want us right now but back then there was no blackpill.

Ok Klaus Schwaub

Thats why i say talk to htb + only
i stand by this idec ab sex anymore so i wont even acknowledge a mtb or lower they arent humans to me

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Thats why i say talk to htb + only
i stand by this idec ab sex anymore so i wont even acknowledge a mtb or lower they arent humans to me
bro these foids dont care about subhumans they only care about chad doesnt mattert whether you talk to them or not jfl at this
muh ignore
they just gonna go to chad in fact they WANT you to ignore them they say that shit all the time cause only chads attention is valuable

bro these foids dont care about subhumans they only care about chad doesnt mattert whether you talk to them or not jfl at this
muh ignore
they just gonna go to chad in fact they WANT you to ignore them they say that shit all the time cause only chads attention is valuable
Ur so retarded it hurts my brain
muah you , stop projecting faggot

Most of the world can't be saved and should just be killed/nuked.

JFL at thinking countries like China/India/Pakistan or the continent of Africa can be 'saved'.

lost causes and not my problem
Based :Comfy:

• +1
Simps give validation to women on social media.Who created social medias ? Jews.Jews destroyed the dating market

Facts. Every girl knows how important their body is for their SMV but still get fat!?

• +1
This me
Beggars can’t be choosers
you can choose to go mgtow instead of simping for some LTB you aren't even attracted to in the first place.

simp behavior for a whiff of pussy is pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, PrinceLuenLeoncur and thereallegend
Simps give validation to women on social media.Who created social medias ? Jews.Jews destroyed the dating market
simps do the same IRL.

@InnerVoid can probably add some stories of his own of how bad it is, especially at university.

If a woman is even somewhat cute, she has ARMIES of male orbiters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and StuntmanMike
Facts. Every girl knows how important their body is for their SMV but still get fat!?
its cuz even when fat their lives are amazing.

the balance between male VS female life quality is completely destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
simps do the same IRL.

@InnerVoid can probably add some stories of his own of how bad it is, especially at university.

He Is the simp. He calls ugly women 8 PSL stacies and puts them on a High pedestal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike and MoggerGaston
He Is the simp. He calls ugly women 8 PSL stacies and puts them on a High pedestal
I also have ZERO empathy towards men 'stuck' in 'the friend zone'.

They are the simps who give some girl attention and validation for months, like the little cuck-boy they are, in the hopes of getting something in return from her at some point.

pathetic behavior, I hope they stay in the friendzone forever and/or kill themselves.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
simps do the same IRL.

even the teachers simp for girls. they get all smiley with good looking hoes its crazy. meanwhile incles like me are punching bags

• +1
you can choose to go mgtow instead of simping for some LTB you aren't even attracted to in the first place.

You’re me but white. If we met irl we’d prob be very close friends crazy how our life experiences and values align so well. Says gay asf but out of eveybody on this form I relate to you the most it’s Insaine. This is my I’m MGTOW or let’s be real “mStow”. I no longer try I’m now 25 and haven’t seen pussy since i was 22 truly is over cos I live in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and northern mogger

No need to go MGTOW.
1) Ascend to MTN (90% of men can get here in a year or 2 if they truly wanted to)
2) Spin like 2 or 3 LTB plates. The key here is that they have atleast 1 quailty that you can focus on like big tits, big ass, or social circle. Must have more than one to discourage simping.
3) Some MTB will see you juggling bitches and want to join. Now it easier to upgrade to MTB because of social proof and experience w/ women.

So LTB have their purpose. Easy wins to build morale but you must have multiple so you're never tempted into simping

I hate simps.
My standard for my future Wife:
170cm atleast, blue eyes and 5/10+.

• Love it

I worship whales of 120kg like they just won miss world and are PSL11 gigastacies I don’t have a choice and refuse to be sexless

You can’t get women without simping, but as soon as they say we can only be friends am gone, i am not some friendzoned cuck, I have 0 female friends