Men like Chico and Opry are DISGUSTED by "thick" women

your ideal woman looks very unhealthy and isn't fertile

don't you prefer this?

bdsmlr-268246-2pRwiuF77q.jpg

@flippasav
make the boobs smaller and remove the tattoos and piercings and yeah, would, though I wouldn't call it ideal

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, theonewhocantascend, LooksThinker and 1 other person
According to who?
Saying fat is better than skinny is literally like saying shit tastes better than chocolate.

Imagine preferring a fat disgusting whore over this:
View attachment 2848739
This is peak feminity.
Ideally a woman should look like it would be easy for you to overpower and rape her.
ew my nigga

• WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Thoughts on these?

IMG 7302
IMG 7293

@Debetro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro and theonewhocantascend
Basically thick is just cope for sub 5s who can't get a hot skinny girl.
Its proven higher t men are uglier and have a ogre ish look so we hate skinny girls and go for thick girls just our preferences. Has nothing to do with cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rhinoplasty and theonewhocantascend
I've seen chads with slim thick HQNP women. That's still skinny
That's my point nigga :feelskek:

Slim thick to them is usually women like Ratajkowski, though.
It ain't no fat ass whore with a "flat" stomach.

Their wives are also facially hideous

They hav the same types as basement dwellers while the athletes take the feminine stacyes

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
nice strawman lool... "ONLY"

1) people who work in the modelling industry tend to spend a lot of time around people who work in the modelling industry

2) people tend to be attracted to the most attractive people that they spend time around

3) models tend to be the most attractive people in the modelling industry

4) the modelling industry, at the time, selected almost exclusively skinny female models

therefore...

C) male models, at the time, dated skinny women, especially because a strong subconscious association is built correlating skinny women and attractive women
All you have to do is post me some chads dating "thick" women then.
It would be best if they were at those men's looks level.

Guess what? You won't find them.
Even nowadays with all the "body positivity" bullcrap, male models are usually skinny bitch only. (At best, slim thick, but their definition of slim thick is still pretty fucking skinny) So are most rich men.
When a men has a choice he simply won't choose landwhale.

Women get the tingles fron powerful men. Low T faggots will never understand this.
you need a minimum of looks but yeah, if attraction and SMV is based on evolution then it would make sense that women have evolved to find men capable of achieving power attractive, cause it maximizes their and their offspring's chances of survival

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Primalsplit
Women get the tingles fron powerful men. Low T faggots will never understand this.
What the f are you even talking about at this point?

You are still not high T cause you wanna be dominated by bbw, get over yourself nigger.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
What the f are you even talking about at this point?

You are still not high T cause you wanna be dominated by bbw, get over yourself nigger.
Welcome to my ignore list.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Its proven higher t men are uglier and have a ogre ish look so we hate skinny girls and go for thick girls just our preferences. Has nothing to do with cope
Nah I'm ogre and I like feminine skinny women.
It is cope.

Skinny Stacy rejected you guys in middle school, so you become traumatized and started to dumpster dive.

According to who?
Saying fat is better than skinny is literally like saying shit tastes better than chocolate.

View attachment 2848739
This is peak feminity.
Ideally a woman should look like it would be easy for you to overpower and rape her.
Yum yum 😋

• JFL
could be, or maybe stacies care about money and power like chads care about personality. The chick from Avicii's music video is a model who probably made good money, and with her looks she could have easily married a young chad millionaire, but she chose a powerful oldcel billionaire instead, one who's barely taller than her too
View attachment 2848756
anyway we can only speculate, once you get to those levels of power in society I think dating rules are very different from what we understand as average people
That men is NOT ugly though.
This couple is almost looksmatched.
He was probably HTN in his youth, just look at his jaw.

Something you seem not to be considering is also the fact that a young Chad millionaire will usually just keep a harem.
There is no need for him to marry. It's much safer to go after a man that's not so attractive and young, but that will be hypnotized by her beauty, enough so he will actually marry her.
She will have all the power too, he will do everything to make her happy. And if she is tired of him just divorce rape and proceed to fck young men. :what:

Last edited:
That's my point nigga :feelskek:

Slim thick to them is usually women like Ratajkowski, though.
It ain't no fat ass whore with a "flat" stomach.
no no I mean legit slim thick, that's just skinny.

• Hmm...
Their wives are also facially hideous

They hav the same types as basement dwellers while the athletes take the feminine stacyes
what are their types

nah doubt it, those shoes look normal. They would have to add like 4 inches which isn't possible with low-top elevator shoes anyway. But yeah it's weird, maybe she's significantly shorter than her listed height cause Chico definitely doesn't look like a 6'5+ guy, and in those photos where they're the same height she's standing on something.
did you put me on ignore

Even nowadays with all the "body positivity" bullcrap, male models are usually skinny bitch only. (At best, slim thick, but their definition of slim thick is still pretty fucking skinny) So are most rich men.
What size maximum? No wonder foids try to starve themselves

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and try2beme
According to who?

View attachment 2848739
This is peak feminity.
Bro u aren’t getting either u autistic schizo pig

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and LooksThinker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, theonewhocantascend and LooksThinker
True

• Love it
could be, or maybe stacies care about money and power like chads care about personality. The chick from Avicii's music video is a model who probably made good money, and with her looks she could have easily married a young chad millionaire, but she chose a powerful oldcel billionaire instead, one who's barely taller than her too
View attachment 2848756
anyway we can only speculate, once you get to those levels of power in society I think dating rules are very different from what we understand as average people
almost looksmatched tbh

What size maximum? No wonder foids try to starve themselves
I guess shoving piles of fast food down your throat is better than "starving"

Most people nowadays would benefit from an ED, they eat way too much.
Matter of fact the maximum you should eat daily is 2 meals.

Bro u aren’t getting either u autistic schizo pig
You like BBW shebbons that are easy asf and still ain't getting any, stupid ass baboon nigger, consider roping.
:mask:

So when you are a model, you ONLY work around models or people who look like models????

I guess if you are hired to do make up or design clothes or whatever you HAVE to be extremely skinny as well, huh. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You are confusing the fact that YOU can't find skinny bitches easily, with they not being able to find fat bitches easily, when they are the MAJORITY of female population.
If you work around supermodels who are very gl facially, why would you look anywhere else, for someone to date?

If you work around supermodels who are very gl facially, why would you look anywhere else, for someone to date?
As I said, many of their gfs weren't extremely good looking.
I mean they mogg all the girls they posted.....

jfl you're making it easy for me

• JFL
Are you saying this pathetic manlet subhuman rat-faced nigga is a Chad???? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yep..

he is known for his good looks, even in an industry known for good looking people

there are stories of him slaying so many women at NYU that it there was a widespread chlamydia outbreak lol

yep..

he is known for his good looks, even in an industry known for good looking people

there are stories of him slaying so many women at NYU that it there was a widespread chlamydia outbreak lol
People literally make memes about how ugly he is (for celebrity standards) and he is a manlet too so he even if he had a perfect face he wouldn't cut it as a "Chad".

JFL at thinking he is in the same category as Chico,Gandy and Opry. :feelskek:

According to who?

View attachment 2848739
This is peak feminity.
Holy shit she looks so good mirin preferences

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: JCaesar
Shut the fuck up I'm so tired of low T FAGGOT TROONS worshipping holocaust victim femoids, kys op

People literally make memes about how ugly he is (for celebrity standards) and he is a manlet too so he even if he had a perfect face he wouldn't cut it as a "Chad".

JFL at thinking he is in the same category as Chico,Gandy and Opry. :feelskek:
muh you must be a PSL god with muh cookie cutter physique to be a chad

muh we the incels decide what a chad is, not the women